Lockout Chat

Lockout Chat – Rd. 5

Discuss round five as it unfolds.

Discuss your moves up until lockout and everything across the weekend in the comments.

Catch up on the important articles leading into the round:

Listen to the AFL Fantasy Podcast with The Traders at Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts.

Play Moneyball every weekend for a shot at huge cash prizes. No season long commitment, just play when you want!Β Click here to play.

Round 5 Guaranteed Contests

• AFL $8,000 NME vs Essendon
  • AFL $250 All Of Round (Ex Thursday)
  • AFL $5,000 WCE vs Port Adelaide
  • AFL $5,000 Saturday (All Games)
  • AFL $2,000 GWS vs Fremantle
  • AFL $2,000 Melbourne vs St Kilda
  • AFL $2,000 Richmond vs Sydney
  • AFL $2,000 WBD vs Carlton
  • AFL $4,000 Sunday (All Games)
  • AFL $2,000 Adelaide vs GCS
  • AFL $10,000 Hawthorn vs Collingwood

* $2 entry beginner contests available for every round match-up

More than $50,000 in guaranteed prizes this weekend!

Petez

April 21, 2019 at 12:15 am

It’s rookie roulette bro. Ross was always going to dip a bit with dusty back. And hore. Well how fickle fantasy is. Probably doesn’t get a game for a long time if not a late call up last week as Lewis and jetta returned this week. Fantasy beast mode atm. I started him over Clarke. I got scrimshaw on field this week as well. See how it ends lol

EmeraldIllusion

April 21, 2019 at 9:23 am

Anyone here know why registrations are closed on dtlive.com.au? I use that site often to see stats, but can never use the chat.

Boycott DT Live

April 21, 2019 at 7:55 pm

Don’t you notice it’s the same people on there all the time. It’s a boys club pretty much.
      Why would you want to join the chat when all they do is shout down anyone with an opinion which varies to theirs?

EmeraldIllusion

April 21, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Are you one of the people they shout down?

lizard of oz

April 21, 2019 at 10:40 am

930/11 proj.2040
    probably poor.

The Cricket

April 21, 2019 at 5:06 pm

Talk about rookie roulette … how many hundreds of fantasy coaches did the Gibbons to Ross trade this week? Good grief, gotta love footy (and as the saying goes, if you don’t laugh you’ll cry) πŸ˜‰

Andy

April 21, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Will put my hand up there. But what else would you do? 43,66,24,49, 93? No one would have seen that coming.

Balsam

April 21, 2019 at 8:22 pm

I didn’t see it coming, but at least I only benched Gibbons instead of trading. Bailey Scott’s 43 on the field cost me 50 points, but I made up for it with Petruccelle being on field (out of necessity, not by any brilliant choice by me).

1873 with Danger, Stewart and scrimshaw to come, so pretty happy so far.

Darren

April 21, 2019 at 7:29 pm

Petruccelle 33 last week 115 this week, sometimes you can’t pick it πŸ™„

Andy

April 21, 2019 at 7:54 pm

I live in Sydney, a rugby league state, but this year the AFL competition games are harder to pick than the old thugby league.

Petez

April 21, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Geez tough wknd. Loads of average performances. Boak,Cripps,taranto,dursmaa,Libba,matt parker,grundy…..lucky captain merret saved my bacon. That 232k for starting Obrien in ruck is paying off in spades. Averages 77 a week. Bargain…….1801 with danger,Kelly,worpedo and scrimshaw to play. :/

EmeraldIllusion

April 21, 2019 at 8:07 pm

Yeah, I’m not happy about Cripps. He was smashing it in the first half and then just stopped after he knocked heads with someone. Had him as my C. I’m hoping Danger has a quiet one tomorrow so all the people who C’d him don’t jump too far ahead. 1812 for me, with Danger, Worpel, Miers and Scrimshaw to come.

Petez

April 21, 2019 at 9:36 pm

Yes not wrong. Cripps was MIA after halftime. Think he only got 19 in 2nd half……I bloody worried bout Libba now. He spent large amount of time out of the midfield. I’m spewing cause had a great chance to close on top few teams and my team fell apart. Back into it next week.

lizard of oz

April 21, 2019 at 7:51 pm

Better than me but I got O’Brien 232 too.

Tim B

April 21, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Actually having a decent week for the first time since Rd 1. 1816 with Danger, Worpel, Cousins, Scrimshaw, & Miers to come. If they get their averages I’ll get about 2225.

Chubby Rain

April 22, 2019 at 8:09 am

After the round just been priorities this week to look at getting in Merrett; Laird or Billings through calling time on a ZWilliams; Setterfield or Newnes. Do regret not getting on Hore

Rubitonurnuts

April 22, 2019 at 9:45 am

Williams scored 101

Chubby Rain

April 22, 2019 at 11:08 am

Did, could mean a price hike holding for another week; view is that a bottomed out Laird > ZWilliams

Totto

April 22, 2019 at 9:29 am

Predicted DPP alterations everyone?

Daniel fwd/DEF
    Marshall fwd/RUCK
    E.Curnow, Ebert, T.Atkins & Gibbons mid/FWD
    Duncan & Stack mid/DEF

Don’t think there will be more than 8-10

Totto

April 22, 2019 at 9:53 am

apologies I forgot the GOAT… Ablett mid/FWD

Chubby Rain

April 22, 2019 at 11:06 am

Ebert and Duncan would be great, hope there’s enough of Stack to warrant DEF; Billings for MID

lizard of oz

April 22, 2019 at 6:19 pm

You know you’re probs. when Rohan outscores Meneggola [selected\.

lizard of oz