We have arrived at the final Bye week of the season, scoring well in Round 14 will be critical for those that made a move in the opening 2 games of the Bye period & especially for those that have a heavy Round 14 structure in order to make up lost ground.
Regardless of where you stand, setting up your team for the run home should be a high priority. Those players that are being traded-in right now will likely remain in your team for the remainder of the season.
Article by @aflratingsPete
Brad Crouch has scored 100pts or more in 76.9% of games this season, he has averaged 121.0pts from his last 5 games (Season Ave: 110.6).
Patrick Cripps averaged 114.6pts between Rounds 1-8, he has averaged 82.8pts since which includes a 151pt game in Round 12 against Brisbane (Season Ave: 102.4).
Michael Hurley has scored 111pts in each of his last 2 games, he averaged 80.3pts between Rounds 1-10 (Season Ave: 85.4pts).
Nat Fyfe has scored 100pts or more in 6 of his last 7 games, he has averaged 111.3pts over the same period (Season Ave: 106.5).
Brayden Fiorini scored 85pts in Round 14, he has scored 100pts or more in 66.7% of games this season.
Tim Taranto scored a career high 156pts in Round 14, he has scored 120pts or more in 46.2% of games this season (2018: 4.3%).
James Worpel scored a season high 110pts in Round 13, he has averaged 101.8pts from his last 4 games (Season Ave: 92.2).
Todd Goldstein scored 83pts in Round 13, he has scored 100pts or more in 1 game (7.7%) this season (2018: 36.4%).
Dan Houston scored 91pts in Round 13, he has averaged 90.0pts from his last 3 games (Season Ave: 77.7).
Dustin Martin scored a season high 140pts in Round 13, he has averaged 118.2pts from his last 5 games (Season Ave: 94.6).
Luke Dunstan has scored 100pts or more in 3 of his last 5 games, he is averaging 93.4pts over the same period.
Caleb Daniel has scored 100pts or more in 3 consecutive games, he has averaged 107.3pts over the same period (Season Ave: 94.4).
1. Adelaide scored 1774pts in Round 13 (Crows 2nd highest score this season), they are averaging 1652.9pts per game in 2019 (Rank 3) & have been outscored in only 1 game this season (+69.2pt Differential).
2. Carton & Richmond have conceded the most 400+ Disposal games this season with 7, Geelong, Western Bulldogs & GWS Giants have not conceded 400 Disposals in a game in 2019.
3. Josh Kelly has scored 100pts or more in each game this season, he has averaged 137.8pts from his last 4 games (Season Ave: 122.1).
4. Josh Dunkley has scored 100pts or more in 5 of his last 6 games, he has averaged 124.2pts over the same period (Season Ave: 100.8pts).
5. Jack Billings scored a career high 170pts in Round 13, his previous highest score was 151pts in Round 8, 2017. He has only scored 140pts or more in 2 of 97 career games.
Warnie, Cal & Roy discuss these takeaways on the Traders Podcast (13:01).