We are through week 1 of the Bye period and there were some pumping scores in Round 12, remember the 3 week total score is far more important than just a 1 week return for those playing for overall rank.
Most highly ranked teams have a Brodie Grundy/Max Gawn Ruck set-up, that means it is only possible for those teams to field a maximum of 20 players in Round 13.
Bench depth will be severely tested this week.
Article by @aflratingsPete
Reilly O’Brien has scored 100pts or more in 3 of 10 games this season, he has averaged 85.6pts since replacing the injured Sam Jacobs in Round 3.
Hugh McCluggage has averaged 92.3 this season, he has averaged 97.0pts from his last 8 games.
Patrick Cripps scored 151pts against Brisbane in Round 12, his career high is 163pts set in Round 4 in 2019 against Gold Coast.
Adam Treloar scored 124pts against Melbourne in Round 12, he has scored 100pts or more in 75.0% of games this season.
Tim Kelly scored 129pts in Round 12, he has scored 100pts or more in 58.3% of games this season (2019: 26.1%).
Darcy MacPherson scored 98pts in Round 12, he has averaged 100.4pts from his last 5 games.
Heath Shaw has scored 100pts or more in 4 of his last 5 games, he has averaged 107.6pts over the same period.
Max Gawn scored 148pts in Round 12, he has averaged 132.8pts from his last 4 games (Season Ave: 113.8pts).
Jack Ziebell scored 145pts in Round 12, he has scored 100pts or more in 5 of his last 7 games.
Bachar Houli has scored 100pts or more in 5 consecutive games, he has averaged 123.2pts over the same period.
Isaac Heeney scored 114pts in Round 12, he averaged 76.8pts from his previous 6 games.
Andrew Gaff scored an equal season low of 91pts in Round 12, he is averaging 117.6pts this season (2018 H&A season: 110.7).
1. West Coast recorded 315 Disposals against Sydney in Round 12, the Eagles are averaging 350.8 Disposals this season (2018 H&A season: 357.1).
2. Richmond recorded 321 Disposals in Round 12, they have averaged 323.5 Disposals from their last 2 games (Season Ave: 359.1).
3. Jake Lloyd scored 149pts in Round 12 (2nd career highest score), he has scored 120pts or more in 58.3% of games this season (2018: 21.7%).
4. Tim Taranto scored 139pts in Round 12, it was the first time he has scored 100pts or more in a Giants losing game this season. Taranto averages 120.8pts in winning games in 2019.
5. Patrick Dangerfield scored 162pts in Round 12 (2nd career highest score), he recorded a season high 38 Disposals & 9 Tackles.
Warnie, Cal & Roy discuss these takeaways on the Traders Podcast (16:55).