Connect with us

More News

More Posts
Advertisement

Discuss your team

Recent Comments

  • Euman on My Team 2022: Version 1.1: “Your team is not vanilla has a different combination of players. I like the 3 rookies in mids rather than…Jan 27, 19:47
  • Euman on My Team 2022: Version 1.1: “TEAM NAME: Fantasy Tigers. (AFL Fantasy 2015) Used: $9,952,000 (99.5%), Remaining: $48,000 (0.5%) On Ground: $8,875,000 (88.8%), On Bench: $1,077,000…Jan 27, 19:44
  • Kjaks on My Team 2022: Version 1.1: “D: Lloyd, Whit, Maynard, Tucker, Milera, Mcdonaugh (Gould, O’Driscoll) M: Steele, Titch, Kelly, Neale, Crouch, JHF, Daicos, Clark (Mead, McInnes)…Jan 27, 19:32
  • BzG on Patrick Dangerfield – Deck of DT 2022: “Still love watching them, Squid. But, so much on offer from others around them in fantasy. It’s a hard no…Jan 27, 12:48
  • Squid on Patrick Dangerfield – Deck of DT 2022: “Yep spot on, they are not auto include anymore and are close to hitting the age barrier for continued output…Jan 27, 12:32
  • James on Patrick Dangerfield – Deck of DT 2022: “Agree there Squid, feels so safe as a forward, but it doesn’t feel like theres enough on the table to…Jan 27, 12:17
  • Mighty Puds on Patrick Dangerfield – Deck of DT 2022: “Couldn’t agree more. Danger is a little different given how much of a must have he’s been in the past,…Jan 27, 12:01
  • Squid on Patrick Dangerfield – Deck of DT 2022: “Yeah you would. Also what role changes are you speaking of? Both Danger & Dusty have basically done the same…Jan 27, 11:00

Bye Rounds 2022

Twitter

Advertisement