And so we are down to our final 9 games of the 2019 H&A season, for those chasing a Grand Final victory the final 2 trades are quite critical in finding 1 or 2 unique options that could explode this week.
Game match-ups are quite important, ensure sure you have bench cover at each position which could exploit a weakness against your opponent this week.
Good Luck for this week.
Article by @aflratingsPete
Rory Sloane has averaged 69.5pts from his last 2 games, he averaged 103.5pts between Rounds 1-13 & 91.3pts post (Round 14) Bye.
Hugh McCluggage scored a career high 125pts in Round 22, he is averaging 90.9pts this season (+13.3pts compared to the 2018 season).
Ed Curnow has averaged 105.8pts since the Round 14 Bye, he averaged 79.4pts between Rounds 1-13.
Scott Pendlebury has averaged 111.2pts from his last 6 games, he scored a season high 148pts last time he played Essendon in Round 6 this season.
Zach Merrett has averaged 119.8pts from his last 6 games, he has scored 100pts or more in 83.3% of his last 18 games.
Michael Walters scored a season high 131pts in Round 22, that is his only score of 100pts or more in a Fremantle loss this season.
Patrick Dangerfield was the only Geelong player to score over 100pts in Round 22 against Brisbane, Danger has averaged 94.7pts in losing games this season.
Touk Miller scored 100pts in Round 22, he has averaged 108.4pts from his last 5 games.
Since returning from injury in Round 17, Lachie Whitefield has averaged 107.8pts.
James Worpel has averaged 120.8pts from his last 4 games, he has averaged 106.5pts since the Round 12 Bye.
Max Gawn has scored 100pts or more in 75.0% of games this season, he scored 100pts or more in 68.0% of games in 2018 (Incl. Finals).
Shaun Higgins has averaged 103.8pts since returning from injury in Round 18.
Tom Rockliff has scored fewer than 80pts in 23.5% of games this season, he is averaging 101.2pts this season (+18.5pts compared to 2018).
Dion Prestia has averaged 109.6pts from his last 10 games, he has scored 100pts or more in 61.9% of games this season.
Jack Billings has scored 100pts or more in 52.4% of games this season, he scored 100pts or more in 23.8% of games in 2018.
Oliver Florent has averaged 100.7pts from his last 3 games, he averaged 64.6pts between Rounds 1-18.
Andrew Gaff has scored 100pts or more in 78.9% of games this season, he scored 100pts or more in 68.4% of games last season.
Jack Macrae has scored 100pts or more in each game since the Round 12 Bye, he has averaged 132.0pts over the same period.
1. Nth Melbourne recorded 514 Disposals & Port Adelaide just 307 Disposals in Round 22, 207 is the largest Disposal Differential of the 2019 season.
2. Essendon have conceded 400 Disposals or more in 5 of their last 7 games & play Collingwood in Round 23. The Magpies are ranked 1st averaging 404.5 Disposals this season.
3. Teams are averaging 1568.2pts this season, this time last year teams were averaging 1568.3pts (Diff: -0.1). Teams were averaging 1620.3pts at this point in the season in 2017.
4. Jarryd Lyons has averaged 117.6pts since the Round 13 Bye, he averaged 83.3pts pre Bye (Season Ave: 98.0).
5. Ed Langdon has averaged 111.7pts in his last 3 games, he averaged 87.3pts between Rounds 1-19 (Season Ave: 91.2).
Warnie, Cal & Roy discuss these takeaways on the Traders Podcast (24:33).