Lockout Chat

Lockout Chat – Rd. 2

Discuss round two as it unfolds.

We are away in round one! Discuss your moves up until lockout and everything across the weekend in the comments.

Catch up on the important articles leading into round one:

Listen to the AFL Fantasy Podcast with The Traders at Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts.

Play Moneyball every weekend for a shot at huge cash prizes. No season long commitment, just play when you want! Click here to play.

Round 2 Guaranteed Contests

• AFL $10,000 Richmond vs Collingwood
  • AFL $10,000 Sydney vs Adelaide
  • AFL $500 All Of Round (Ex Thursday)
  • AFL $5,000 Saturday (All Games)
  • AFL $2,000 Essendon vs St Kilda
  • AFL $2,000 Port Ade vs Carlton
  • AFL $2,000 Geelong vs Melbourne
  • AFL $2,000 WCE vs GWS
  • AFL $2,000 NME vs Brisbane
  • AFL $5,000 Sunday (All Games)
  • AFL $2,000 Hawthorn vs WBD
  • AFL $3,000 Gold Coast vs Fremantle

* $2 entry beginner contests available for every round 2 match-up

More than $45,000 in guaranteed prizes this weekend!

1. Terang Bowler

March 29, 2019 at 8:50 pm

What’s the go with AF page,on the match-up page,still showing my team from last week ffs!!

• Tommygunn

March 29, 2019 at 11:27 pm

Me too, not sure if my trades went through

• Ron McDonald

March 31, 2019 at 11:39 am

Everyone is complaining about the Fantasy match up page not updating

• Maggie

March 31, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Yes, the H2H League page is still showing pre Week 2 trade team (hasn’t changed all weekend) which does not match My Team page, with the two trades made!!

2. Belly

March 29, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Goodbye Heeney you #%^^*+*%#{]]>£>}{{>£€%

• Razz

March 29, 2019 at 11:07 pm

+100%

3. Petez

March 29, 2019 at 11:11 pm

Started the round ranked 815. I’m 3/348. Ive had Grundy, b crouch and Lloyd fire out the gates so far. Hope it keeps going. I was bang on during the pre season bout leaving Heeny out. Happy watching him spud it up

4. Tim

March 30, 2019 at 12:26 am

Two emergency’s marked in DEF line of AF. Only one spot to fill with loop hole in action. . How do they decide which score counts when two emergencies are selected ?

• Thebopper58

March 30, 2019 at 12:30 am

Tim
      It’s the lower score of the two

5. Revgooner

March 30, 2019 at 12:53 am

Sweet schadenfreude from dumping Heeney (for Powell) this week. I’ll be laughing it up until Sunday I will.

6. Aaron

March 30, 2019 at 9:17 am

My dud was Elliott had I picked Parker the rookie and banked the extra $$$ my team would be cheering considering I managed almost 2400 last week and probably high 2200 to low 2300 this week

7. Mark Fawcett

March 30, 2019 at 11:35 am

average so far, back-line is doing well with Lloyd, Smith and Milera, Matt & Brad crouch in the midfield and bloody Heeney in the forward. Think he might be gone next week.

Also, on my app when checking scores last night kept coming up as Matt Crouch as my VC score for 202 as if he was my Captain? Checked this morning on desktop and definitely only has 101 and set as VC. In saying that, checked my mobile app and showing as 202 still. Small glitch I think there?

8. Fev's Bingles

Fev's Bingles

March 30, 2019 at 11:55 am

Sam Jacobs, what are you doing to me.

• Andy

March 30, 2019 at 12:16 pm

I had him last year and was stuck with him for most of the season. Never again!

9. lizard of oz

March 30, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Article on the AFL site ‘young guns in the guts’.
    Sydney of course and the answer is Longmuir….he’s living on another planet.

• lucyluvless

March 31, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Yep, and Hinkley, too. Both of them are bloody nightmares for fantasy coaches lol

10. Petez

March 30, 2019 at 11:03 pm

17(+C)/1879. Cripps and Brayshaw really lifted after average weeks last week. What a 2nd half from J Clark v dees. Was on 5 just before half time and wound up on 70. Legend.

11. Andy

March 30, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Who tagged Coniglio? I didn’t watch the game.
    Everyone else in my team had good scores so far, except Newman, but you know what you get with him. I was surprised so many people brought him in this week- he played above his weight in the first round. But I’ll stick with him. Hopefully, he’ll want to stick it up Horse next round against Sydney,

• Shags

March 30, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Hutchings is Crowley mach 2.

12. Petez

March 31, 2019 at 1:48 am

I feel like adding a few cents on numbers I’ve observed over the weekend from players in my team. Cripps (116)and Brayshaws (121)ownership both dropped about 4% from last week. Both premos scored tons to open the season and a chunk of owners dump them ?????. Cogs ownership goes up about 2% despite the Hutchings tag being a sure thing. I gotta admit I didn’t see 50 coming. But I had him for around 65-70. I was stunned boaks ownership was only 3.5% to start the year despite him being publicly sprooked as a midfielder this year. Even more surprising his ownership only rose to 6% after last week’s effort. He backed up with 138. I was bemused by these figures and had to share

13. lucyluvless

March 31, 2019 at 3:22 am

Someone was asking earlier this week where to find the Rankings table on the site:
    My Team tab – two options (drop down) – Rankings and Trade Centre.

• Mark Fawcett

March 31, 2019 at 12:23 pm

what I’m keen on knowing though is your ranking out of how many are actually playing? This seasons format is a mess IMO. Can find my ranking pretty easily, but I’m keen to know how and where to find how many are playing. Think last season was about 180,000 or so?

• Mark Fawcett

March 31, 2019 at 12:25 pm

haha, spoke far too soon! Just click on the position arrow and do it in reverse:) 129,795 playing so far. But seems like a lot of teams entered that aren’t playing with no scores?

• lucyluvless

March 31, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Some coaches are in it for League glory and aren’t interested in overall rankings. So if their leagues don’t start until Rd3 (like mine, eg) then they maybe don’t select their squads until this week coming up. A couple of coaches in my league are doing this.

14. David C

March 31, 2019 at 9:18 am

1989 from 18 +C, 4 to play. Only Higgins has spudded up so far.

• AP

March 31, 2019 at 10:45 am

2034 with Libba; BScott; Witts to come, good round considering C was on Rocky compared to the great outcome he gave last week with the C

15. Fooz

Fooz

March 31, 2019 at 11:50 am

Cogs was always going to cop the Hutchings tag… but 50 points?! How Kelly comes back soon.
    My -ve 3 has to be Horse. Ruining both Heeney and Mills for me.
    Glad I couldn’t go from Mills to Newman tho.
    1966 with 4 to play.

16. J

March 31, 2019 at 4:41 pm

What’s up with the afl app??? Scores aren’t updating

• lucyluvless

March 31, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Same on the website … and the Fantasy website, presumably because the data’s not coming through from the afl

• CMac

March 31, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Yea, really not a fan of this!

• Terang Bowler

March 31, 2019 at 5:17 pm

All three formats crashed about 3/4 time of Nth v Bris!! No scores since then.To make a mistake is human,to completely f%#k things up takes a computer!

17. Colby

March 31, 2019 at 5:22 pm

Put the old format back up, this shit is cooked

18. Warrick Ellery

March 31, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Any one else wrong scores, I have linc macarthy on 40 not 63??

• Razz