tbetta's Bullets

Tbetta’s Bullets: Round 7 – Twitter Style

Disaster struck today, no not the baby bonus being abolished in the budget so we can’t look getting a new TV when we pop out a nugget, Tbetta’s computer died halfway through the Bullets. He took to Twitter tonight to give us a 140 character style. Here are the tweets!

tbetta_bullets

Disaster struck today, no not the baby bonus being abolished in the recent budget so we can look at getting a new TV when we pop out a nugget, Tbetta’s computer died halfway through the Bullets. He took to Twitter tonight to give us a 140 character style. Here are the tweets.

Be sure to follow @Tbetta9 on Twitter for his awesome insight into AFL Fantasy and a whole lot more!

Massively awesome work to @Tbetta9 for giving us our fix of the weekly bullets.

1. Clarke

May 14, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Superb write up as usual, sold me on Wines to Priddis.
    This may become the new format. Where theres a will theres a way.

2. hussy

May 14, 2013 at 10:38 pm

definitely bringing in priddis next week

3. simon

May 14, 2013 at 10:52 pm

thanks tbetta. I think rivers will be out for a while so thurlow could be good for atleast the next 4 to 6 games ready to cull for a premo.

4. Shazzam66

May 14, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Love the new format Tbetta, hahaha.

This week i’m doing:

Wines > Priddis

Stevenson > Hanley

• Gary

May 15, 2013 at 6:38 am

I was going to dump the same 2. Now that Pittard has already been ruled out, I’ll drop Pittard and keep Stevenson on the bench. Wines for Priddas however.

5. Sceptic

May 14, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Originally had Scooter in but thinking why not get Priddis and pocket 200k?

• Sceptic

May 14, 2013 at 11:10 pm

Every single time I am rude. Well done to still do this Tbetta considering the circumstances!

6. Billy

May 14, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Trades this week I’m thinking
    Hartlett -> Priddis via Gibbs DDP
    And
    Wines-> Ellis via Vlaustin DDP
    Thoughts?
    Or any better options

• joel

May 15, 2013 at 9:27 am

Seems like overkill saying it that way (involving DPP) when really its just Wines to Priddis and Hartlett to Ellis. Solid choices, I just wish not everyone saw the value of Priddis but I guess when you will end up with a Swallow, Selwood, Cotchin etc from a start of Wines for 2 trades and very little money needed its a no brainer.

7. Alex's All Stars

May 15, 2013 at 12:21 am

Great info mate! Love the effort made via twitter given the crisis.
    I’m still not sure about my moves, probably Wines and Monfries out,

8. DTRook7

May 15, 2013 at 12:59 am

Nice work TBetta! Helping us W.A DT’ers look pro! ;)
    Chopping block for me this week is Knights, Hartlett and Wines.
    Am thinking Hartlett > Duffield and Wines > Jelwood
    Would like to keep Hartlett but he is gonna leak to much cash so will bring Mayes or Maccaffer off the bench this week. (Prolly Caffer)
    Leaving me next week to go Knights > Franklin… Thoughts?

9. Debster85

May 15, 2013 at 4:48 am

Love the dedication Tbetta!! Cheers for the info, very handy as usual. This week looking at going Stevenson to Hanley :)

10. That dude over there

May 15, 2013 at 5:52 am

Wines – Priidis

Stevenson/Heath/Neade – ????

11. DoubleA

May 15, 2013 at 8:04 am

Cheers Tbetta.

Curious who people think is the bigger priority get this week. I can get any of:

GAJ, N Riewoldt, J Watson or L Franklin.

I’m leaning heavily towards the sweet merciful one (cause he’s GAJ and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy seeing his little peanut head in my line-up), but Riewoldt has the lower BE, and L Franklin at 400k is almost impossible to pass up, especially with him playing GWS.

I’m thinking Watson is another week from bottoming out, but I’m also a bit nervous about bringing him in with the whole peptide scandal thing. Not assuming guilt here, but how big a risk do people think it is for JW to get rubbed out this season? Is it as pointless as worrying about whether someone will or won’t do an acl, or is it a realistic worry?

• xpl

May 15, 2013 at 8:23 am

I wouldn’t worry about Jobe getting rubbed out for the season.. Buddy is also another week from bottoming out. You would have to go with Ablett over anyone if you don’t have him.

• DoubleA

May 15, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Thanks XPL. I’m going with that one. I just can’t tolerate not having Ablett in my team any longer I think.

Cheers.

12. Maverick86

Maverick86

May 15, 2013 at 1:53 pm

What are people’s thoughts re bringing Dusty in at current price $488k?

Recent form suggests he is over his 2nd half fadeouts and low BE of 54 (vs Melbourne he should smash it) points to a price rise of $40k in 2 weeks. He is looking very much like a top6 forward at the moment so now may be the best time to jump on

On the other hand there is Buddy available for $80k cheaper, Daisy $70k cheaper, and also good mid options like Watson at same price and Priddis $90k cheaper. And its Dusty, do we trust him

(Trading out Hartlett and Wines plus cash gives me $973k to spend)

I’m leaning towards Priddis and Martin, take Watson+Buddy over next couple wks. I think the jury is still out re Daisy tho Bucks says he is close to full fitness

• D Day

May 15, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Not sure with Dusty, last time he smashed out a big score he backed it up with a pissweak score.

• Albert Lloyd

May 16, 2013 at 10:58 am

Statisically wise, that 58 is a bit of an outlier. If you look at the season as a whole, he is averaging well over 100. 98% sure I’ll be taking the punt on him this week.

• Gregg

May 15, 2013 at 9:15 pm

your right on watson and buddy, both due to be cheaper next week

13. winning

May 15, 2013 at 2:27 pm

I’ve got 500k, who would be the best midfield option

Dustin martin, Deledio, or Other?

• winning

May 16, 2013 at 9:00 am

Already got; Jobe, Gaz, Dangerfield, Pridis, Daisy, cotchin, o’meara, evans, vlastuin.

Also got Gibbs, goddard and heppell (DPP)

14. DELICIOUS!

May 15, 2013 at 5:32 pm

Jobe

15. princey

May 15, 2013 at 8:52 pm

GAJ a must have if not on team, Swan, Jobe, Buddy to bottom next week so wait to pocket the $$$ if you can. GAJ, Dusty, Hanley will rise. Plan around peaking rooks to maximise value. Not sold on Priddis as he’s solid but not likely to tear it up

16. mick

May 16, 2013 at 10:41 am

Hodge or pridis?? Hodge is only $414,000

• Albert Lloyd

May 16, 2013 at 10:52 am

Hodge for mine, better kick:handball ratio.

• Robo

May 16, 2013 at 7:05 pm

priddis is MUCH more consistent tho..