Sample Teams

AFL Fantasy teams of notable coaches

See teams from The Traders, former winners and a few other coaches.

The Traders

Image

DT Talk People’s Team

As compiled by Tim Edwards

Image

will

March 21, 2020 at 4:54 pm

exact same team as warne
    but davis instead of williams

Ben

March 22, 2020 at 4:37 am

Can never have too many GWS ((-:

The Chosen Won

March 22, 2020 at 9:14 am

Just add 20% to scores in game to bring some normality and make it actually feel like we are playing Fantasy because right now we are killing the game!!!

Good Luck

Its over

March 22, 2020 at 10:54 am

The chosen clown. If there is a bigger bellend in Australia I haven’t met him.

GuyIncognito

March 22, 2020 at 12:11 pm

Add 25%.

New Trader required

March 22, 2020 at 11:05 am

I love fantasy sports. The experts I go to year on year rank very high in each sport / each league. Then you have these 3 buffoons. And that’s what they are, buffoons.

These guys are meant to be experts!? That is so laughable. Thankfully this year I stuck to my guns and faded these buffoons. Top 1000k for sure and closer to top 100 by the time the round ends.

I believe Adam Child (Warne) has a missues? Would she not intervene and say “stop acting like a buffoon? Adam think our child, you look like a complete idiot”. Maybe go the gym and give Selby a shot at the traders.

Wriigghhhtttttt

March 22, 2020 at 11:14 am

Completely agree. If they had and dignity and / or class they should withdraw their services. Instead one of them will get triggered and give a childish response to your post. That’s who they are.

Sadly they are bed with AFL.com so they could average 5000 and still keep their slot. Ridiculous.

Dylan

March 22, 2020 at 12:04 pm

Jesus they’re just trying to be the AFL website’s fantasy guys, you don’t have to listen to them. Why don’t you write to AFL.com.au and put forward why you should be a Trader. Compare these three to the ‘experts’ you get for FPL, yeah the FPL people are really good at the game but they’ve got absolutely no personality, they’re so dull to listen to and take it way too seriously. The Traders are funny, likable and do a better job than most think. If you’re going fine without listening to them then fine don’t, but bringing in Warnie’s missus, real smooth

Warnie

March 22, 2020 at 6:01 pm

This is a loser called Ivor who regularly posts on the AFL Fantasy Facebook page. I have had to block him on there for being a cockhead.

What is funny, I can see that he posted the original comment here and replied to himself.

For the record. I have out ranked this guy for each of the last 5 seasons I have data on.

Tas

March 22, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Clearly just racist to us Tasmanians

LionsLegend

March 22, 2020 at 7:04 pm

Great work mate. totally support you, Calvin and Roy. I think most of the fantasy community will agree with me that we love theses legends and the content they produce. Even the stuff about north Melbourne.

2+2=5

March 23, 2020 at 10:16 am

Hmmmmm

LionsLegend

March 22, 2020 at 4:55 pm

I joined a random classic league called beat the traders for fun with 16 coaches. There were calivinator, Warne dawgs, destroy and the traders in it. I thought they were fake accounts but now I know it’s there real teams playing. I love these legends and it is great to play against them