We’ve set up our very own Patreon page! We’ve been doing our thing since 2007 and have loved every minute of it.
We want to produce content and interact with the community. By having a Patreon page, we can bring some of the many ideas we have to life and continue to be part of a great community of like-minded legends.
Shout us a pot
On this $5 per month level you’ll have access to:
- Sunday night live stream – After the last game has finished. We will fire up the stream and take it back to the old school! Fantasy, fun and frothies!
- Rollin’ 22 – Roy will be updating his best 22 each week for our patrons. This will hit DT Talk once a month, but you’ll get a weekly update with some trade commentary from Roy.
- Pre-season Playbook – We have created a pdf that has handy info for coaches to print out as they do their last minute cramming this pre-season. It features club best 23s (the starting 22 and the projected sub) for round one, key stats from last season, three players in focus from each club, the Scale of Hardness and a stats page which includes the pre-season numbers.
- Open League – Join our open league which will see the Top 5 coaches after round 24 walk away with some cash! $500 for first, $400 for second, $300 for third, $200 for fourth and $100 for fifth. You must be a member for three months to be eligible for the Open League prizes.
Shout us a pint
On this $10 per month level you’ll have access to all of the above PLUS:
- Calvin’s Captains – This year Calvin will be dropping his Captains article on Patreon early. You will be the first to see his handy work on Tuesday evenings. This year an abridged version will feature on DT Talk, so for the full analysis which is bigger and better than before, you will need to be on Patreon.
- Mid-week Podcast – Every Wednesday night we will be recording and publishing a podcast, exclusive for this tier, which will feature the key information coaches need to know, our trade plans and answer to your questions which you can submit via Patreon.
- Jaiden Popowski’s Spreadsheet – We have teamed up with our favourite Fantasy stats guru to bring you a spreadsheet to have a heap of handy information in one place. You will be able to download this early in the week. There is also a special pre-season edition available full of data to help you pick your squad.
- Scale on Hardness – Calvin will be updating his infamous Scale of Hardness weekly, going up on DT Talk monthly. You will be able to catch this every Thursday before the round starts.
- Knockout – Remember the eliminator? Of course you do! We are bringing this back for the coaches on this tier. It will start at approximately round six (TBA) and if you’re the last coach standing, you will win $500 with the runner-up pocketing $250. You must be a member at this level for three months to be eligible for the Knockout prizes.
There will be more details to come on our content – including a first special LIVE STREAM on Thursday 9 March from 9pm AEDT featuring our team reveals.
Thanks for being part of the ride! This will be a lot of fun.
Calvin, Warnie and Roy