My Team

My Team 2020: Version 2.0

Discuss your team in My Team.

The Marsh Community Series brings us a new version of the My Team post. All of these games and added data will mean that we’ll be playing with our teams more and more up until that full lockout at 7:50pm AEDT on Friday 20th March.

All prices can be found by clicking here. Below is how initial prices have been calculated.

• $13,000,000 salary cap is projected.
  • Players are priced based on their output last season. eg. 2019 average x magic number (approx 7418 for 2020).
  • Players who missed a full season receive a discount of 30% on their 2018 average.
  • Players who have missed two or more seasons received a discount of 35% on their last available average.
  • Players playing less than 10 games receive a 3% discount on each game under 10. eg. Play 5 games in 2016, then they receive a 15% discount. This is applied to the higher of their season average from the last two years.

Don’t forget to read the targets by Pete from aflratings.com.au on each club where you can also listen to the podcasts. Click here to access the articles. If you wish to continue using DT Live’s Drawing Boardclick here to access Chad’s masterpiece.

JOIN OUR OPEN LEAGUE: S52TZ49Y

Danger and Greenwood
    Or
    Mcrae and Brayshaw

????

PowerAde

February 26, 2020 at 8:11 pm

Can I ask which brayshaw is that, if it is Hamish brayshaw then I must go with option 1

PowerAde

February 27, 2020 at 1:26 pm

hello other me

Ky Bolton

February 27, 2020 at 12:42 am

Danger and Greenwood, as much as i love Macrae i just don’t trust Brayshaw.

man

February 27, 2020 at 7:20 am

my opinion? find the 60k you need for macrae and greenwood. personally, i think they’re both must haves at this stage.

Michael

February 26, 2020 at 8:34 pm

Here we go RDT… all thoughts will be considered, thanks…
    Backs. Lloyd, Docherty, Houston, Roberton, Brander, Young. (Bianco, Gould.)
    Mids. Macrae, Taranto, Fyfe, Neale, Mitchell, Rowell, Anderson, Serong. (McHenry,Pickett,Budrick.)
    Rucks. Grundy, O’Brien. (Conroy.)
    Fwds. Whitfield, Dawson, Greenwood, Brayshaw, Georgiades, King. (Rankine, McAdam.)
    $51,300 left in the Bank…Now pick it to pieces…

Ky Bolton

February 27, 2020 at 12:41 am

DEF – Love the Lloyd pick, he keeps coming in and out of my side but that’s only due to structure, GUN! The rest look the goods, i’d be careful of Brander however as i just don’t see him cracking into the Eagles midfield with all the talent they have there, i currently have Ash in that spot but then again he’s in the same boat, time will tell.

MID – Very strong mid, love the unqiue pick in Taranto i feel he could push 115 this season. Shouldn’t have any trouble with those rooks either.

RUC – Standard, looking good.

FWD – Again, looking strong. Although imo i don’t think Brayshaw will have the breakout year that everyone’s predicting. He struggled to even score over 80 last year which immediately is a red flag for me but i’m ready to be proven wrong. If you can squeeze it my suggestion would be to go up to Wingard as he has that ceiling and looks like he has a great role for this upcoming season which saw him dominate the last month of the 2019 season.

Great balance in the team! Should hold you in good stead heading into Round 1.

Good luck!

Michael

February 27, 2020 at 1:42 am

They keep saying Brander will play wing this season and if that is the truth he will be a steal,as for Brayshaw,again they are saying more mid time… If i replace him I would like a unique like Rozee, Acres or vanilla Devon Smith….thanks for your imput…

man

February 27, 2020 at 11:02 am

all reports so far are saying fyfe will be playing more forward this year, and freo will be giving some young guys plenty of mid time

Shane

February 26, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Someone talk me out of, or tell me I’ve made a good call call on Selecting Hugh McCluggage

I Just feel like he’s going 105+. His career trajectory is so similar to Josh Kelly And I love watching him play

All the comments I’ve read on him people don’t think he’s worth it which is making me get cold feet

Ky Bolton

February 27, 2020 at 12:31 am

Back yourself, McCluggage is a jet and having that unique pick could be the big boost that you need to seperate yourself from the rest of the comp. Another year in the system for Hugh will only benefit him and his scoring production.

Michael

February 27, 2020 at 1:34 am

I have been moving him in and out all the time, trust in yourself and go for it…

man

February 27, 2020 at 7:12 am

do not be talked out of it, you will hate yourself for it. especially when you see him scoring 110 most weeks. i like him a lot too, and he may even find himself in my team at the start of the season. trust your instincts!

LionsLegend

February 27, 2020 at 8:42 am

Hey guys. Just a quick question. Should I be selecting bonar or Patton as my F4. Also where do we stand on Gus Brayshaw. Do you reckon he is a good cheap option.

Euman

February 27, 2020 at 9:09 am

GUS IS WAIT N SEE IF PLAYS MARSH AFTER HIS INJURY AND WHERE HE PLAYS AND IF HE IS FIT.

Euman

February 27, 2020 at 9:11 am

Sorry as to Bonar or Patton, hard call based on one Marsh series. That said Patton look not match fit but you would expect that to improve, further he is dpp to the ruck and i think he will be the second ruck for Hawks. So if i had to make a call i would be going Patton, currently around that price in my forwards i have Frampton, but seriously considering Patton.

Dani

February 27, 2020 at 9:37 am

RDT

Def – Lloyd, Crisp, Doc, Houston, Young, Starcevich (Worrell, Gould)

Mid – Kelly, Macrae, Danger, Oliver, Titch, Bonar, Rowell, Pickett (Rivers, McHenry, Budarick)

Ruck – Grundy, Jacobs (Cameron)

Fwd – Whitfield, Greenwood, Petracca, Townsend, Hill, Georgiades (Rankine, King)

Thoughts?