My Team

My Team 2019: Version 3.1

Into the final week, talk your team in My Team!

We’re into the final week and we’ll be tweaking our sides up until the full lockout at 7:50pm AEDT on Friday 22nd March.

JOIN OUR OPEN LEAGUE: R2D5CJED.

All prices can be found by clicking here. Below is how initial prices have been calculated.

• $12,800,000 salary cap is projected.
  • Players are priced based on their output last season. eg. 2018 average x magic number (approx 7142 for 2019).
  • Players who missed a full season receive a discount of 30% on their 2017 average.
  • Players who have missed two or more seasons received a discount of 35% on their last available average.
  • Players playing less than 10 games receive a 3% discount on each game under 10. eg. Play 5 games in 2016, then they receive a 15% discount. This is applied to the higher of their season average from the last two years.

Don’t forget to read the targets by Pete from aflratings.com.au on each club where you can also listen to the podcasts and download a printable pdf. Click here to access the articles. If you wish to continue using DT Live’s Drawing Board, click here to access Chad’s masterpiece.

pcuz

March 22, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Newnes and Grundy or Kelly and Jacobs?

S&M

March 22, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Brander or Miers at F8

lewie14

March 22, 2019 at 7:10 pm

Petruccelle or Miers F8 ?

S&M

or
    2) Whitfield + Sheed

S&M

March 22, 2019 at 7:30 pm

The Chosen Won

March 22, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Fantasy been losing players every year for 4/5 years and now with the worst formatted web site ever they are back to over 120K players something smells a little off to me!

I am Sam Hawk Menegola ©™
    Good Luck™®©

andyjh

March 22, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Everyone has 2 teams this year?

Warnie

March 22, 2019 at 9:16 pm

You are the biggest flog in the world.

The Chosen Won

March 22, 2019 at 10:52 pm

I think Hawk has Hacked Pawndawg’s account..

Because someone who would do this https://youtu.be/dYdOPwP5xHQ has no rights to call anyone a Flog!

I am Sam Hawk Menegola ©™
        Good Luck™®©

Iridium192

March 22, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Seems you 2 have history! A least he knows who you are CW

Shags

March 23, 2019 at 1:15 am

Lol!

Warnie

March 23, 2019 at 7:51 am

For a fully grown man, you have a very small mind. You actually believe the banter of Selby doing my team, don’t realise that video is a massive piss take… yet you hang on every word we say while coming to our site more than anyone else. Bless.

Iridium192

March 23, 2019 at 12:30 pm

woooo, settle down guys, take some chill pills. For what it is worth there has been far worse on this site. Silly of me to think that the worst of it was on instagram or twitter. Warne, you guys in the main provide a good forum for your clients and players of the game you three have a vested interest in. As a business man, you need to listen to your audience. While CW’s sharp delivery may not have been taken very well, many have commented numerous times on the new look and format of the AF site, with none that I have seen applauding the changes. I for one like that less is going on behind the scenes churning up download and slowing the page down, but overall I like most who have commented agree that the Fantasy site is not a improvement.
            I would much prefer a sensible response to users concerns rather than personal abuse in the vein of Tayla Harris trolls ad be prepared to at least address your users concerns.
            Good luck all in 2019.

The Chosen Won

March 23, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Everything i do on this site is for chits and giggles, I dont care who does your team or where you finish its all about taking the piss isn’t that what Footy/Fantasy is about?

I will happily accept your apology for calling me a flog!

I am Sam Hawk Menegola ©™
            Good Luck™®©

lizard of oz

March 23, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Last year one person ruined this site by pretending to be everyone else[self included] .
            So I’m a bit dubious about comment 2019
            i.e who is actually talking or who is impersonating somebody else to their detriment.

Shahzaib Khan

March 22, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Gee Grundy captain has completely ruined my weekend already

Sam

March 22, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Hurn or witherden

Michael

March 23, 2019 at 1:23 pm

Made some last minute panic moves, Kelly and constable out for Moore and Libba….made Grundy my captain, complete madness…same as every year

The Cricket

March 23, 2019 at 5:50 pm

Yep, I feel your pain. My own last minute panic move was switching the Hoff out of R2 and replacing him with Gawn. Should have trusted my instincts – wasted alot of $$ and I’m not sure what the hell’s going on with our so-called premo rucks. Don’t know about everyone else but the bloody rucks do my head in every year lol

lizard of oz

March 23, 2019 at 5:24 pm

OK we’re 3 and a bit games in.
    Interesting ownership figures;
    Grundy 58%
    Brodie Smith 43%
    Rockliff 16%
    Nankervis 6%
    Nic Newman 12%
    Boag 3%
    You get some right /you get some wrong

The Cricket

March 23, 2019 at 5:44 pm

How come no Lockout Chat this season?
    And why are the comments displayed in the wrong order? Should be most recent at the top ffs!
    But apart from the gripes, so bloody good that footy’s back – good luck to everyone

Warnie

March 24, 2019 at 6:03 pm

No lockout chat because I’ve been too busy. Will get it back next week. Comments have always been in this order.

lucyluvless

March 31, 2019 at 3:04 am

Great to have Lockout Chat back, thanks Warnie. Happily stand corrected re the comments!
        (Mea culpa – I’m a somewhat sad and grumpy Bombers fan. It’s all a bit too much at the moment really …)

lizard of oz

March 23, 2019 at 9:47 pm

The Grundy/Macrae quinella hasn’t really saluted has it?

Petez

March 24, 2019 at 12:43 am

I last minute switched back to my original team after panicking about a hour prior to kickoff. I put rockcliff, sheed and boak back in with about a minute to go. Im 1954 with taranto, billings and Zac Williams to play. I had the C on Grundy and changed to Bradshaw last minute as well. Hopefully I get over 2200.

Pistol

March 24, 2019 at 1:50 am

Ha i went brayshaw as well thinking unexpierienced port outfit against wh a t is supposed to be one of the best midfields going around and to think i wasnt game to pit the c on rocky

Petez

March 24, 2019 at 10:32 am

Rocky will be the big C next week. Just like a few years ago, augh the memories lol . Yer I thought Brayshaw would kill them. in the end I was stoked with a 100 from him after being incognito for the first 3 qtrs lol. Think he was only bout 57 at 3 qtr time.

Petez

March 24, 2019 at 12:45 am

Brayshaw**

The Chosen Won

March 24, 2019 at 9:33 am

6 6 6 Killed AFL Ruckmen!

I am Sam Hawk Menegola ©™
    Good Luck™®©

andyjh

March 24, 2019 at 10:04 am

Yep it looks that way… i thought they would get more ball.

Iridium192

March 24, 2019 at 12:31 pm

It is appearing that way CW, even though the sample size is small. Without the repeat stoppages ad extra numbers around the center contests less tackles, clearances and kicks. Maybe time for Westhoff and get another gun forward.

Squid

March 24, 2019 at 1:32 pm

Just a blip I reckon, Grundy looked rusty and Calvin did warn us, Goldy to go huge, should work in the mobile big guy’s favour

Johnny Lawrence

March 24, 2019 at 11:52 am

Hi I still need two players for my RDT 576194 league as most are made up from this site so join if interested. Cheers.

18. Fev's Bingles

Fev's Bingles

March 24, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Would just like to thank myself for taking Scrimshaw out of my side at the last minute & putting in Collins, well done Fev’s Bingles, well done, you twat!

The Chosen Won

March 24, 2019 at 7:51 pm

Nice work Adam you even had him on your field… I had Collins most preseason but got rid in him in the last week..

I am Menegola ©™
      Good Luck™®©

lizard of oz

March 24, 2019 at 4:52 pm

I thought there would be more gripes by now.
    ‘Pears its gonna be a high scoring first round despite many favorites going down.

J

March 24, 2019 at 5:33 pm

WTF is merrett doing?!?!?

Sam Hawk Menegola

March 24, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Probably role change, being tagged, can’t be farked, still injured who knows I’m just glad I dropped him down to rocky and Neale up to cognilio, give him a few weeks to drop a bit and then should come good. Round 1 is always a b**tch to start with.

David Robert King

March 24, 2019 at 11:45 pm

Gunner X8.

Previous years Rankings information showed the number of teams in the comp and the Rankings at the

end of each round. Click on the team and it showed the players in that team. Cannot find Rankings on the

site. Can anyone HELP. Thanks David.