Lockout Chat

Round 7 Lockout Chat

Discuss round 7 as it unfolds in the comments. Proudly brought to you by moneyball.com.au.

Discuss everything AFL Fantasy in the comments over the round.

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FOR DT TALK LIVE IN PERTH

Don’t miss the big articles of the week.

Click here to subscribe on iTunes.

Did you have a crack at Moneyball last weekend? The all-new daily fantasy wagering game is going great guns with plenty of members of the DT Talk community getting involved.

• AFL $10,000 St Kilda vs GWS
  • AFL $1,000 All Of Round
  • AFL $5,000 Saturday Slam
  • AFL $1,500 North Melbourne vs Adelaide
  • AFL $1,500 Collingwood vs Carlton
  • AFL $1,500 Port Adelaide vs West Coast
  • AFL $2,000 Saturday Specky (Late)
  • AFL $1,500 Gold Coast vs Geelong
  • AFL $1,500 Western Bulldogs vs Richmond
  • AFL $5,000 Sunday Funday
  • AFL $1,500 Sydney vs Brisbane
  • AFL $1,500 Melbourne vs Hawthorn
  • AFL $2,000 Fremantle vs Essendon

1. Simon

May 6, 2017 at 8:53 pm

Out of my team this week went Stewart, Newman, McGrath, Beams, Fisher, Nank and Greene. So of course I choose Parsons over Black. No fkn way anything goes right this week. FMDT

• Simon

May 6, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Jobe out too, forgot him. Season over

• Foo Foo the Snoo

May 7, 2017 at 8:36 am

Quit your bitchin

2. LW

May 6, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Of course Aaron Hall starts killing it as soon as I trade him out. Kill me

• Elfstream

May 7, 2017 at 11:01 am

Mixed feelings here. I had Beams, Newman, Stewart, McGrath, Fisher, Nankervis, Greene and Pickett and was still thinking of rage trading Hall. In the end, one doughnut was enough and Hall survived. Just goes to show how poor my trading instincts are!

3. Hiya

May 6, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Disaster for Selwood owners. He could be out for an extended period..

• Scott Selwood

May 7, 2017 at 12:29 am

Big bro will be aiight , just a little tweaker. Us selwoods are harder than hard stuff

• Simon

May 7, 2017 at 11:07 am

Harder than algebra? Cause that shit’s as hard as it comes

• Jasper Pittard

May 7, 2017 at 10:25 am

Some excellent satire there! The idea that the AFL would expect the umpires to basically guess whether a pla – Oh wait. =/

4. Ravalle

May 7, 2017 at 2:35 am

Danger Danger my first sub 2k round for the season is looking a real likelihood!!!
    1386 from 16 with Titch(c) Neale, Lloyd, Stef, Myers & Ballic to go….
    Round 7 has been bloody rough…and there’s still a day to go…

5. Duz

May 7, 2017 at 9:11 am

1212 with 8+C to come hopefully can somehow push past 2100 for this week been such a rollercoaster week so far

6. Jasper Pittard

May 7, 2017 at 10:32 am

1184 with Rocky(C), TMitchell, Fyfe, SMartin, Burton, ZJones, Myers, JKH

Struggle town for me. Because I wanted to keep Nankervis, I went ANB to Grundy, knowing that I was paying overs for him. I figure that I’ve paid the extra money to avoid extra ruck trades, and that it’s just the cost of the week’s carnage. Really hoping that Preuss gets games and Cox doesn’t! Did anyone see Cox yesterday? Was he bad enough to get dropped?

• Leeroy

May 7, 2017 at 10:41 am

Looks like you are gonna on target for a par score compared to others, it’s all relative, your doing fine.

I didn’t see the game, but Cox had 4 possessions, and 5 hit outs. He did however have 5 tackles and a goal.

• Ravalle

May 7, 2017 at 12:21 pm

Yes Cox was bad enough to get dropped but I think that’s twice now he shouldn’t have played due to the weather conditions so not all his fault IMO. As a Grundy owner myself the sooner the better.

7. Daniel

May 7, 2017 at 10:53 am

My trade ins this week have been positively underwhelming scoring 90 between them.
    Parsons 27 and Sloane 63. ????

Roo 51. Double ????

Crows forgot they were actually going to Tassie to play football, not for a holiday. So Knight is playing instead of Milera. Both on the bench. No problem, Milera probably was going to get traded out next week anyway, and even though I won’t get Knight’s score he’ll make some cash. Couldn’t even hit his BE of 39. Hampton 45. Meh. At least Jacobs didn’t make me look like a fool spruiking him this week. Otten continues to punch above his weight.

Dusty, Dahl and Macrae got 310 between them. Solid enough.

Sitting on 1235 with Rocky (C) and Stef, Titch and Roughy, McCarthy and Balic to come. Will be lucky to hit 2k.

8. Gregga McGregger

May 7, 2017 at 11:32 am

Is it true Aaron Sandilands regularly co-hosted play school many years ago

9. Andy

May 7, 2017 at 11:35 am

Were Zac Fisher’s parents big 80s music fans? (Fischer-Z)

10. The Spud

May 7, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Common Parker… Mark and Tackle… PLEASE!!

11. j

May 7, 2017 at 1:44 pm

First time ever my two trade ins both look to be winners: Heeney and Hanneberry killing it at quarter time, with 93 between them

12. Doug

May 7, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Can confirm after bringing in Rocky and Heeney this week, watching the 1st qtr of the Lions v Swans was a thing of beauty

13. Gregga McGregger

May 7, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Is it true Steven Motlop was a former member of bone thugs and harmony

14. J

May 7, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Just racked in a huge match day score: Lloyd, jones, rocky (c), Hannebery, Martin, heeney and buddy

• J

May 7, 2017 at 4:15 pm

988, subject to any score adjusts. Highest possible score, but probably shared with others.

• Thewookiee

May 7, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Only way you could lose if someone had paparone instead of heeney, jones or lloyd.
        Nice job!

• j

May 7, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Shit!!! no wonder I’m ranked 67th overall..

Overlooked Paparone – didn’t notice he scored more than ZJones…And here I was thinking I was getting shafted by Fantasy.

15. Lewie-14

May 7, 2017 at 4:15 pm

Hannan you are dead to me !!!

16. Daniel

May 7, 2017 at 4:36 pm

If I was any good at photoshop and had a twitter account I would post a pic of Rocky in a captains hat with lifeguard paint.

Captain Rocky to the Rescue!

Should get 2k now.

17. mfawcett

May 7, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Watson & beams to Hanneberry and Simpson has worked out brilliant. was going to hold Beams but not complaining now. And Captain Rocky!

18. Thewookiee

May 7, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Roughy being absolutely gifted a fantasy score today!

• CapnOblivious

May 7, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Seeing him ton up was fantastic after being forced to hold him this week.

19. Lachie Neale

May 7, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Don’t ruin an absolutely perfect day please Balic

20. Mat

May 7, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Balic…

21. Gregga McGregger

May 7, 2017 at 8:49 pm

Is it true that producers want darcy parish to play Ken in the 2018 barbie movie

22. Gregga McGregger