DT TALK

AFL Fantasy Premiers 2023 Merch

Did you win a premiership? Show it off with some merch!

Our annual AFL Fantasy Premiers Merch is availabe now to order. With the epic design from our mate triplewafer (check them out on all the socials including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter), these garments are awesome and you will be able to rub it into your mates whenever you catch up with them.

From tees (short and long, light and dark) to sweaters, hoodies and even stubby holders and mugs – some of which are customisable – you will find something to show your pride with!

Click here to check out the store.

Notify of
guest
Inline Feedbacks
Norman Summerton
Norman Summerton
9 months ago

NFL and NBL start soon to keep us busy over the off season

Lachlan
Lachlan
9 months ago

Aflw and bbl for me

Carlton forever
Carlton forever
8 months ago

are you doing 2023 fantasy premier coffee mugs this year?

Fred
Fred
8 months ago

Will you be doing how you could have won AFL Fantasy?