My Team

My Team 2021: Version 1.0

Discuss your team in My Team.

Fantasy is open for 2021! It’s quite a bit earlier than usual, so there’s no excuse for not having time to play with your team for what we hope will be a normal season coming up.

The first lockout of the season will be 7:25pm AEDT, Thursday 18 March at the bounce of Richmond v Carlton.

Chat in the comments about your team and whatever else Fantasy related. If you’re posting your team, make sure you put it in so it’s easy to read and include remaining cash out of your $13m salary cap. For all prices, click here.

JOIN OUR OPEN LEAGUE: X55XS3Z9
Click here to join

Jackson

January 14, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Everyone follow afl_fantasy_masters_2021 on Instagram for more fantasy advice!
    I have and the account is really helpful!

Liam

January 14, 2021 at 11:39 pm

I did! Didn’t expect them to help my team so much. Trust me and follow them

2. Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

January 16, 2021 at 11:18 pm

Hey fellas,

back for another year but usually lurking behind the scenes

I’ve put together this pearler of a squad which i wouldnt mind some opinions on.

AFL fantasy-

DEF: Lloyd, McDonald, Williams, Scrimshaw, Cumming, Marchbank, (Gould, Wehr)

MID: Taranto, Worpel, Daicos, Prestia, Serong, Rowell, Powell, Pedlar (Valente, RCD)

RUCK: ROB, Preuss, (Fullarton)

FWD: Heeney, Greene, Franklin, JUH, Sturt, Perkins, (McCreery, Bergman)

UTL: Lachie Young
    16k remaining

thoughts on this squad that leaves room for tweaking incase some rookies dont end up playing,

Cheers xx

The Chosen Won

January 17, 2021 at 10:25 am

Welcome back Oscar, Like the Serong pick i think he can elevate to the next level if he continues to get good Midfield clock. Forwards are a little light Buddy at F3 is a big risk.

Good Luck™®©

Gary

January 18, 2021 at 3:34 pm

Sam Sturt is still not back to full training after surgery from last year

Brodie582

January 17, 2021 at 11:10 am

Wondering what people’s thoughts are out of these 2 options? Can’t really decide on it

Option 1, Caleb Daniel Zach Merrett and Matt Crouch

Option 2, Luke McDonald Clayton Oliver and Andrew Gaff

Nate

January 17, 2021 at 6:05 pm

Tbh neither I think paying up for two of zerrett, crouch, oliver and gaff is gonna leave you too light elsewhere this year. Pick one

Steve

January 17, 2021 at 7:37 pm

Def: Whitfield, Z.Williams, Newman, Milera, Gould, D.Roberton
    Mid: Neale, Duncan, McGrath, Taranto, Daicos, Rowell, W.Phillips, D. Robertson
    Ruck: McInerney, Preuss
    Fwd: Greene, Heeney, T.Phillips, Rozee, Franklin, W.Kelly

Thoughts Appreciated

Brodie582

January 17, 2021 at 8:21 pm

Would anyone consider luke dunstan being a good P.O.D? if he’s fit come round 1 he’s been in and out of my side a fair bit I like the look of it with him in there and I know a lot of people on here are gonna say for that price there’s better value in the likes of taranto, cripps, fyfe etc im trying to build a different team to everyone else’s i currently have sam Walsh in my side instead of dunstan would like some thoughts on the dunstan pick?

Triple X

January 17, 2021 at 9:02 pm

Does anyone know when RDT opens up

The Chosen Won

January 17, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Last few seasons its been on or around the 31st Jan.

Good Luck™®©

Triple X

January 17, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Thanks mate

Triple X

January 17, 2021 at 11:51 pm

Who is the better choice Caldwell or Z Butters for F4 feel like both players hard to split

The Chosen Won

January 18, 2021 at 11:30 am

Caldwell for me.

Good Luck™®©

CJ

January 18, 2021 at 5:40 pm

Caldwell. Butters is an extra 90K and there’s not much separating them. Cash can be used elsewhere.

DonDaSash

January 18, 2021 at 11:25 am

Hey guys, stuck between these two options in my team
    Option 1:
    170k forward rookie (F6), Grundy (R1 with Preuss R2) and Lloyd (D1)
    Option 2:
    Rowan Marshall (F1), Sam Draper (R1 with Preuss R2) and Witherden (D1)

I’m probably leaning towards option 1 at the moment, I think having both Lloyd and Grundy in my team will give it a solid spine with some reliable scoring in a year when we probably need to have a lot more mid priced cash generators. However, the things really appealing to me in option 2 are the upside, potential cash generation and the fact that it is getting another rookie off the field which is obviously good. I do think both Draper and Witherden will improve this year and it leaves me with Marshall as a back up option for both Preuss and Draper.

Thoughts would be appreciated!

The Chosen Won

January 18, 2021 at 11:35 am

If starting Draper and Preuss you will struggle to generate enough cash to upgrade them both to Premium rucks.

Good Luck™®©

Brendon

January 18, 2021 at 1:17 pm

My first post for my current team. Have 260k in the bank to use to upgrade rookies to better rookies once we know whos playing.

Backline:
    Whitfield, laird, williams, milera, cumming, young. Emergency gould robertson

Midfield
    Mitchell brad crouch sloane rowell hately phillips dawkings valante
    Emergency kemp bianca

Rucks
    Witts preuss
    Emergency flynn

Fwds
    Dunkley phillips bolton rozee stephenson juh
    Em
    Rowe worrell

Em
    Robertson

Thought please legends.

PowerAde

January 18, 2021 at 6:32 pm

Another version, cant stay away from potential value, someone please rip into it and convince me to get rid of some of the mid pricers.

TEAM NAME: PowerAde21. (AFL Fantasy 2021)
    Used: $12,999,600 (100%), Remaining: $400 (0%) On Ground: $11,638,600 (89.5%), On Bench: $1,361,000 (10.5%)
    Expected Total: 1629, Site Expected Total: 1629
    Def: L.Whitfield (103.30), R.Laird (98.02), S.Docherty (87.71), J.Frawley (38.82), J.Hamling (29.70), A.Pearce (27.79) (W.Gould (22.27), T.Bianco (22.27))
    Mid: A.Treloar (101.14), T.Taranto (94.59), R.Sloane (73.95), M.Rowell (73.93), D.Heppell (72.82), B.Cunnington (64.73), P.Dow (41.54), L.Valente (22.27) (A.Fyfe (22.27), E.Smith (22.27), N.Cockatoo (22.27))
    Ruc: R.O’Brien (104.53), B.Preuss (48.52) (M.Lynch (22.41))
    Fwd: P.Dangerfield (99.75), R.Marshall (94.09), D.Martin (90.16), I.Heeney (77.66), T.Scully (56.63), D.Robertson (23.31) (M.Rioli (22.27), T.Burgoyne (22.27))

Snags

January 18, 2021 at 9:18 pm

Hately M6 & Marshall R1
    Or
    Maginness M6 & Grundy R1

?????

Ky

January 19, 2021 at 1:17 am

Maginness & Grundy

Nate

January 18, 2021 at 11:06 pm

$0 left in the bank with this team. ya love to see it.

DEF