Cash Cows

Fry’s Cash Cows – Rd. 6

With the rookie roulette wheel spinning out of control, Fry tries to help restore order ahead of Round 6.

Thank f%#$ that weekend is over. I’m sure I speak on behalf of most fantasy coaches when I happily farewell Round 5, however, with just two trades a week from here on out things are about to get a lot more difficult. With Matt Rowell going down, all of a sudden the depth of the rookie class is coming into question, and as a result, a lot of coaches will be sweating over the potential for carnage come Thursday night. Most of us have been able to dodge a donut on the field thus far, but to keep that streak alive owning the right cash cows is a necessity!

Rookie/cash cows are usually defined as players who are priced at $300,000 or lower

Cash Cow King – Round 5

High scoring rookies were few and far between in Round 5, with only three cash cows surpassing the 60-point threshold. It wasn’t a huge surprise to see Noah Anderson as a member of the trio, with Rising Star nominee Curtis Taylor performing admirably for North over the weekend too. Laitham Vandermeer was the surprise of the bunch with a season-best 76 – nearly doubling his previous best score and providing coaches with a very timely points boost. I’m siding with Taylor this week and hopefully the high point totals return in Round 6!

Round 5 Rookie Rankings

DEFENSE

A number of popular defensive rookies were dumped when the Round 6 teams surfaced, leaving fantasy coaches crying out for an influx of reliable cash cows down back. While there are justifiable concerns for the future, we can take some positives out what was a dark weekend for fantasy coaches. 2019 draftees Hayden Young (58) and Lachie Ash (56) started to find their mojo in the pro’s with Young doing enough to leapfrog his peers and reside as No. 1 in the DEF rankings.

Ash has a bit more work ahead of him before he can take down the likes of Brandon Starcevich (37) and Trent Rivers (31), even though he posted the best score of his young, three-game career. The Giants halfback could hold down a regular post with Williams’ hamstring still keeping him on ice and I’ll have my fingers crossed his points totals keep growing as a result. Speaking of point totals, Starcevich and Rivers’ scores on the weekend weren’t exactly up to par with the young Dee in particular cause for concern.

Starcevich did manage to post a 33-point second-half (glass half full right?), but Rivers struggled mightily with just 8 touches against Richmond. He could find himself a victim of the axe on Thurs, especially with Hibberd back in the side and thriving. Out of necessity Will Hamill (51) cracks the top-5 this week, with some encouraging signs in his game against Freo. Let’s see if he can back it up against West Coast before we get too excited though.

Top-5

1. Hayden Young (Dockers)
  2. Brandon Starcevich (Lions)
  3. Trent Rivers (Demons)
  4. Lachie Ash (Giants)
  5. Will Hamill (Crows)

No other rookie priced player was able to take to the field in defense this week, but we could see a trio of popular inclusions for Round 6. Jarrod Brander will need to get through the Eagles’ main training session this week in order to play, but if he does, his presence will be a HUGE boost for 38% of the comp. Omitted pair Fischer Mcasey and Louis Butler face a tougher climb back into the side, but if they make a return any score they can contribute would help given the lack of options down back.

Best of the Rest

These players may or may not be in the selection mix this week, but be sure to keep them on your 2020 watchlist in case they burst onto the scene. In no particular order:
Hugh Goddard (Blues, $170K)
Jez McLennan (Suns, $170K)

Trent Bianco (Magpies, $182K)
Tobe Watson (Dockers, $170K)
Matthew Ling (Swans, $170K)
Josh Worrell (Crows, $216K)
Damon Greaves (Hawks, $170K)

MIDFIELD

A moment of silence for the $1.01 Rising Star favourite in Matt Rowell (0) who is set for roughly three months on the sidelines – all but ruling out a return in 2020 😢

With Rowell gone, another spanner has been thrown into the mix, with the top rung in midfield rankings now up for grabs. Rowell’s teammate in the sunshine state lifted his output once injury struck, with Noah Anderson (64) showing plenty of promise against the Cats. Two 20+ point and two single-digit point quarters further highlighted Anderson’s inconsistencies, but if he can get his way to 60-ish every week, I won’t complain about how he does it!

Contending with Anderson for the top of the MID food chain were fellow top-10 picks Caleb Serong (44) and Tom Green (59), both of whom could carve out a niche near the top of the order if they can keep scoring fruitfully. A lack of game time is a major concern for both with Serong spending just 58% of the match on the ground vs. Adelaide and Green managed just a fraction more at 61% TOG. If we want to trust them in an M7-M8 slot in the next few weeks we need to see an uptick in their minutes – especially with the pending return of Nat Fyfe and Tim Taranto for Freo and GWS respectively.

There are no certainties we see No. 4 and No. 5 in the rankings take to the field in Round 6 either with Justin McInerney (38) and Ned McHenry (37) hardly strengthening their cases with their efforts last weekend. Sydney is set to unveil two debutants (more on them in a minute) against the Tigers which could see McInerney play the role of emergency, while Tyson Stengle’s return from suspension could push McHenry out of Adelaide’s 22.

Top-5

1. Noah Anderson (Suns)
  2. Tom Green (Giants)
  3. Caleb Serong (Dockers)
  4. Justin McInerney (Swans)
  5. Ned McHenry (Crows)

A whole lot of sub-40 scores could be found this week and new pair Harry Jones (36) and Mitchell Hibberd (28) weren’t able to buck the trend in their first AFL action. There are no guarantees we’ll see them in Round 6, let alone again in 2020, however, both have showcased enough at the lower levels to warrant a second chance. Tyler Brown (19) on the other hand? Don’t let the door hit you on the way out…

If we can’t target them, then perhaps Marlion Pickett and/or Harley Bennell will be back in the fantasy fold. Pickett managed to lay eight tackles and was clean by foot in a 13-a-side match between the Tigers/Demons reserves, while Bennell gathered close to 35 disposals in the same contest and was arguably the best player on the deck.

Failing a recall for those two another duo are certain starters for this weekend with young Swans Dylan Stephens and Chad Warner getting their first taste of professional-level footy. Stephens was pick No. 5 in the 2019 draft and averaged a fraction over 80 fantasy points in his 13 SANFL games and 4 U-18 appearances combined. Warner on the other hand, who was selected 39th overall, boasts an average of 107 fantasy points in 9 WAFL games, however, all of them came the colts level. He did post an encouraging average of 78 at the U-18 champs, but over two-thirds of Warner’s total disposals were handballs. Personally, I think given Horse Longmire’s tendency to make swift changes to the team, plus Stephens inflated price tag/Warner’s handball-happy style it’s wise to wait a week, but we may be left with no other choice.

Best of the Rest

Jeremy Sharp (Suns, $218K)
Luke Valente (Dockers, $170K)
Jack Bytel (Saints, $170K)
Finn Maginness (Hawks, $214K)

Riley Collier-Dawkins (Tigers, $170K)
Jackson Mead (Power, $222K)
Tom North (Dockers, $170K)
Cooper Stephens (Cats, $240K)

RUCK

Another bit-sized ruck update with Tristian Xerri (25) the only tall timber priced under $300K to put up points over the weekend. Only two of his points came via hitouts and if Xerri can keep contributing across the board, he’ll likely hang around in North Melbourne’s side. Mason Cox might not have the same luck as the Roos big man, with Cox having a forgetful night last Friday. His 13 point, 4 hitout, 2 disposal effort leaves the doos ajar for a Darcy Cameron recall – albeit an unlikely one.

Top-3

1. Tristian Xerri (Kangaroos)
  2. Darcy Cameron (Magpies)*
  3. Bailey Williams (Eagles)*

*if named

Best of the Rest

Tom De Koning (Blues, $190K)
Jordan Sweet (Bulldogs, $170K)
Bailey Williams (Eagles, $170K)
Lloyd Meek (Dockers, $170K)
Sam Draper (Bombers, $170K)

FORWARD

After umming and ahhing over Taylor vs. Budarick for most of the season so far, it’s fair to say we now have a clear No. 1. In Round 4 following Curtis Taylor (74) scoring 58, I made the decision to leave him as No. 2 on the forward rankings, giving Connor Budarick (21) a chance to atone for his 30-point effort from the same weekend. Of course, we all know what unfolded during the most recent round of fixtures and with  50+ point difference between the two young guns, Taylor deserves his spot at the top of the forward rookie pecking order.

We were spoilt for choice in the FWD line this week outside of the top-2, with multiple rookie priced players lifting their output in Round 5. The highest cash cow scorer this week in Laitham Vandermeer (76) caught the fantasy community by surprise, but the 12% of teams he does reside in happily banking his season-best score. What shocked coaches the most was Vandermeer’s score coming from just 62% TOG (take note Serong and Green) with 6 tackles and a goal to his name helping boost his points total. The most popular forward in Max King (36) remains relevant as a bench player, slowing rising in value with Tigers cub Jake Aarts (59) rounding out the top-5. Richmond’s latest debutant didn’t look out of place on Sunday and if he can survive the axe on Thursday he’ll be one of the most-popular trade targets.

Top-5

1. Curtis Taylor (Roos)
  2. Laitham Vandermeer (Bulldogs)
  3. Connor Budarick (Suns)
  4. Jake Aarts (Tigers)
  5. Max King (Saints)

Crows mature-ager Shane McAdam (51) was unlucky to not crack the list this week, but another strong showing against West Coast could fill coaches with more confidence and he, much like Jake Aarts, will be a popular target this round. The same might not be said for Thomas Berry (50) who notched a half-century for the first time in his career thanks to 11 touches and 5 tackles. Berry’s stat-line hardly makes him a must-have and if you’re a non-owner I’d suggest you stay that way. I have a little bit more confidence in Sam Sturt (42) but being goal reliant makes him a risky play week in, week out too. Finally, we haven’t seen the promise I thought from Jack Mahoney (33) to start his career and if he’s not careful, Rhyce Shaw will remove him from the best-22.

Best of the Rest

Irving Mosquito (Bombers, $170K)
Izak Rankine (Suns, $170K)
Nakai Cockatoo (Cats, $255K)
Liam Henry (Dockers, $254)
Ned Cahill (Bombers, $170)
Dylan Williams (Power, $226K)

If there’s a cash cow/rookie that I missed or you want more info on, feel free to comment below or drop me a line throughout the season! You can find me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for all things AFL Fantasy (and more)! ✌️

Dow About That

July 8, 2020 at 7:16 am

With a shortage of available players, it’s worth mentioning Dow from Richmond. Ahead of Colliers-Dawkins in the pecking order I’d say.

July 8, 2020 at 9:39 am

He should probably be included, but after what Xavier Clarke said on him in their most recent scratch match he still seems like he has work to do before he gets a gig. I could be wrong, but either way I’ll add him in next week 👍

Sammy

July 8, 2020 at 7:47 am

Hi Fry need help
    Best combo

1. Ridley, Ceglor and Pittonet
    2. Grundy, Aarts and budarick
    3. Jack Steele, Aarts and Pittonet?

July 8, 2020 at 9:51 am

I like the third one TBH mate

Doug

July 8, 2020 at 7:56 am

Nice write up as always Fry.. Fingers crossed for Brander this week, my trades hinge on him really.. If he’s in I get to upgrade Budarick/McInerney/Brown, if he’s not then I’ll need to replace him down back..

Aarts is getting the call up for me this week based on the injuries at Richmond..

July 8, 2020 at 9:51 am

Aarts will probably come in for me this week too, here’s hoping some new defenders start to stick their hand up for selection!

JMD012

July 8, 2020 at 9:07 am

Hey Fry and everyone,
    I think I am already set on my trades with Poholke and Rowell out for Whitfield and Aarts, Sadly I miss out on Vandermeer
    But I always have trouble with fielding rookies.
    Help me pick one out of Budarick, Mcinerney,T. Brown, Sturt, King for on field.

July 8, 2020 at 9:54 am

Sound like two well thought out moves mate. I usually release the starting rankings in DT Talk’s Friday Fantasy Cheat Sheet, but off the top of my head I’d side with McInereny then Budarick or King up forward. See what team selection gives us on Thurs.

sunnyjim

July 8, 2020 at 10:33 am

is Neale worth the $930k? or should i go for a cheaper option like whitfield when upgrading from rowell and save the coin?

July 8, 2020 at 11:14 am

As a non-Neale owner it hurts, but he’s soooo expensive. I recommend grabbing Whit and the extra $$$

Gallos

July 8, 2020 at 10:35 am

Which two to trade?
    Hannebery, Rowell or B.Smith.

July 8, 2020 at 11:15 am

Hanners is out for another 3 weeks, Rowell is out for 3 months. Easy answer

thebopper58

July 8, 2020 at 11:18 am

Gallos
      Simple the two injured ones – Rowell like everyone else as it’s season ending
      Hanners is out for at least 3 weeks with hammy so carry Smith who’ll be back next week if rested
      WBD website says he’s ok but going through AFL concussion protocol
      Good luck

Nick

July 8, 2020 at 10:37 am

Should I trade Sicily to Haynes or trade Budarick/Brown/Philips to Green (will be fielded)?

July 8, 2020 at 11:16 am

I don’t think there’s a huge gain going Sic to Haynes. For that reason I’d trade to Green – see who gets dropped on Thurs, but if they all play I’d ditch Brown

Nick

July 8, 2020 at 11:41 am

Is it worth dropping Townsend for Aarts? Or should I do Brown/Budarick/Philip to Green?

Nick

July 8, 2020 at 11:47 am

Or I could do Rowell to Green
          And Townsend to any forward under 635k
          This would enable me to dump Budarick onto the bench

July 8, 2020 at 8:26 pm

I’d do the Rowell > Green, Townsend > ?, Budarick > bench

Chris

July 8, 2020 at 11:03 am

Who is a good midfielder to trade in (I can afford any and I have underperforming midfielders in my team)?

BJ

July 8, 2020 at 11:06 am

Neale, Gaff or Treloar if money is no issue. Maybe Whitfield (can swing to Forwards later), Yeo or Cogs if you want a “value” option and save cash for next upgrade.

July 8, 2020 at 11:17 am

If you can afford any grab Neale mate. Otherwise, Treloar is a super intriguing target with just 3% ownership

BJ

July 8, 2020 at 11:04 am

Thanks for another very helpful article, always look forward to it.

I’ve still got Naismith on my bench (had other more urgent trades last week!) but downgrading him this week to get cash for Rowell upgrade (sounds disrespectful to say I’m “upgrading” him but can at least grab Whitfield at his discounted price).

I’ve got Grundy and Pittonet on field atm, so which of these would you go:
    1. Cameron (gives me cover if Grundy misses a game).
    2. De Koning + 35k (gives me cover if Pittonet misses a game).
    3. Rookie ruck (eg B.Williams) + 55k (no extra cover but some extra cash).

July 8, 2020 at 11:19 am

Cheers BJ!
      I’d either go Cameron or Xerri based on their RUC/FWD DPP and they’re the best two cheaper options. If you need the extra dough then Williams or Sam Draper is the best of the $170K guys in my opinion

Wei Teck

July 8, 2020 at 11:49 am

Trade in Green, Vandermeer or Aarts?

July 8, 2020 at 8:27 pm

On field – Green
      Bench – Aarts

Worminator

July 8, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Thoughts on these trades
    Rowell – Green/Vandermeer
    Hannebery – Neale

July 8, 2020 at 8:29 pm

Love it mate, also I’d go Green

Scott

July 8, 2020 at 2:00 pm

Thoughts on Rankine’s scoring ability? Just heard he’s likely to be making his debut this weekend

July 8, 2020 at 8:30 pm

He’ll be a bit of a slow burn, similar to Sam Sturt IMO. Hopefully he can do better and get closer to high 50’s, here’s hoping this week is FINALLY the one he gets a callup

Bradelz

July 8, 2020 at 2:29 pm

Likelyhood of Bennell coming back into the fold? Sitting on my bench and would rather upgrade elsewhere than trade him out for cash gen

July 8, 2020 at 8:32 pm

If he doesn’t get a call-up this week after dominating against the Tiges in their scratchy I’d flick him out

Erin

July 8, 2020 at 4:34 pm

Hi Fry.

Want to bring in a risk player for Rowell.

Michael Hibbard – two 80+ scores in 3 games
    Or
    Acres

What do you think?

July 8, 2020 at 8:33 pm

I’m likely jumping on Hibberd, Acres is a bit too risky for me without seeing him in action

M8

July 8, 2020 at 4:43 pm

Great work Fry!
    Thoughts on this!
    DEF: Lloyd, Docherty, Crisp, Weller, Smith, Rivers (Starcevich, Williams)
    MID: Cripps, Dangerfield, Viney, Cogs, McGrath, Mitchell, Rowell, Serong (Pickett, McInerney)
    RUCK: Gawn, Pittonet (Xerri)
    FWDS: Petracca, Simpkin, Smith, Keays, Taylor, Budarick (King, Sturt)
    UTL: Brown

Cash:$64k

Option A:
    -Budarick to Aarts
    and
    -Brown (via Rivers) to Young
    Leaves Young and Aarts on field and Pickett on field for Rowell.
    Cash: $92k would look to downgrade and then get Rowell to Whitfield/Swallow next week

Option B:
    -Budarick to Aarts
    and
    -Rowell to Whitfield/Swallow

Leaning towards option A personally as after this week Young may be put of reach and I see him as the best defender rookie. But than again if I get another injury next week I could be stuffed

July 8, 2020 at 8:34 pm

I’d get the better player in Whit/Swallow this week mate. We never know what we’re going to get dealt in Round 6 so if you can upgrade now, go for it

Brown hornet

July 8, 2020 at 5:51 pm

Hi fry, love your work. Just wondering if we can get b/e and fantasy prices in the article? The top 5 is great but many might not be relevant as they have already gone up so much. Or maybe we have a top 3 fattened cows, and top 3 trade in (or skinny cows). Appreciate that it’s already a huge amount of work and this would make it extra, but it would help so many people. Thanks for your efforts shaping my team so far

July 8, 2020 at 8:38 pm

Thanks legend, appreciate it!

It’s funny you say that, I’m introducing a new segment next week that hits on most of those topics you’ve mentioned! Either way, I’ll try and add prices and BE’s into the mix somehow. Happy to help mate!

Alison

July 9, 2020 at 9:30 am

Who is a good forward to trade in at 635k or under?

July 9, 2020 at 10:06 am

I’d do everything I could to find an extra $2K for Parfitt, although aside from Bailey Smith there isn’t anyone I really like the looks of

Gallos

July 9, 2020 at 9:32 am

Which two rookies should I field?
    Taylor, Budarick, Green or Serong

July 9, 2020 at 10:07 am

At the moment I’d pick Taylor and Green, but see how teams unfold tonight.
      Tomorrow I’ll release the starting rankings in DT Talk’s Friday Fantasy Cheat Sheet 👍

Nick

July 9, 2020 at 9:40 am

Trade Townsend, Budarick or Tyler Brown to Andrew Brayshaw?

July 9, 2020 at 10:08 am

TBH I wouldn’t trade any of them for Brayshaw, but if you’re axing one, Tyler Brown is it

Doogie

July 9, 2020 at 11:50 am

Hey Fry. All things considered do you like Green or Aarts as a trade in target to replace Rowell?

Green $100k more expensive with Port and Geelong next up. Aarts has Sydney then North.

Green has the better role but lower TOG. Aarts possibly the better job security – Taranto’s imminent return an issue for Green?

Love your work as always mate 👍

Doogie

July 9, 2020 at 11:52 am

Correction. Green has Port then Brisbane

July 9, 2020 at 3:44 pm

That’s a toughie, but if they’re going to be on your field I think I’d rather Green. If he get’s dumped you can always do a reshuffle, but if Aarts goes you’re screwed.
      Cheers mate!

Gallos

July 9, 2020 at 12:19 pm

Which rookie goes out first to Aarts?
    Budarick, Brown, Townsend, Philip or Rankine.
    Or should I do Sicily to Haynes/Lloyd?

July 9, 2020 at 3:45 pm

Give Brown the chop for Aarts if you need the cash for a Rowell upgrade

Ben

July 9, 2020 at 4:52 pm

Sam Simpson? (Geelong mid $170k making his debut tonight)

July 9, 2020 at 11:53 pm

Found out about him after hit article was published obviously. Looked right at home!

CJ

July 9, 2020 at 6:53 pm

Thanks for your info Fry!
    Brown to Aarts or Rankine?

July 9, 2020 at 11:53 pm

Anytime legend, I think Aarts

CJ

July 10, 2020 at 10:11 am

Thanks Fry!! Good luck this week!

July 10, 2020 at 2:05 pm

Likewise mate 👍

Gallos

July 9, 2020 at 6:57 pm

Which rookie to trade?
    Brander, Rivers, Brown, Philip (if not named) or Butler (if not named)
    I need to get Ash for one of these rookies as I needed the best defensive rookie who I can field

July 10, 2020 at 10:25 am

Get rid of the most expensive guy not playing I say mate

jilmaz jenson

July 9, 2020 at 6:59 pm

Thanks for your hard work and info Fry!
    Bennell or pickett on field

jilmaz jenson

July 9, 2020 at 7:05 pm

or jmac (swans)

July 10, 2020 at 10:26 am

Anytime legend, I think I’m siding with Pickett this weekend

HENRY

July 10, 2020 at 9:43 am

Sup Fry! Thoughts on the below trade options mate?

Option 1)
    Rowell > Green Or Benell
    Ward > J. Kelly

Option 2)
    Rowell > Green or Bennell
    Rivers > Macpherson

Who do you prefer Green or Bennell?

July 10, 2020 at 10:27 am

Considering Green has strung a few together I feel much better trusting him. Also, love the JK get, but River down leaves you with a TON of money for next week, so maybe go that route

Herschelle Gibbs

July 10, 2020 at 10:55 am

Hey Fry, love your work legend!

Who would be your pick out of the two crows def rookies, Hamill and McPherson?

Feel like Hamill is really starting to find his feet.

July 10, 2020 at 12:00 pm

He did look good last week, but remember he was playing Freo.
      It’s McPherson for me for the extra cash

Maggie

July 10, 2020 at 11:29 am

As always, much appreciate your articles Fry. Took a punt on Sam Simpson who is now sitting on my bench (102 pts as emergency). Might need to rethink my second trade now in order to use the emergency score!

July 10, 2020 at 12:02 pm

Huge effort, well done! Haha that changes your thinking entirely

Bartel

July 10, 2020 at 11:54 am

Do you think Jarrod Brander will play next week?
    I am considering holding him as I need to trade Rowell (obviously) and Brown (out of the team and pretty high breakeven). I can’t get anyone good with Brander so I might get rid of Brown who I think will generate less money compared to Brander and Rivers (also in my team) as they both have relatively low breakevens. What are your thoughts on my ideas?

July 10, 2020 at 12:04 pm

Honestly mate, I have no idea. When it comes to trading out non-playing guys I reckon flicking the ones who are dropped first then the injured guys who haven’t got back into the side. If you can’t get Brander to anything decent then flicking Rivers/Brown is a good move

Gallos

July 10, 2020 at 12:14 pm

Green or Pickett?

July 10, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Pickett I think

JoshCarr22

July 10, 2020 at 12:15 pm

Hi Fry great article as always. I had the E on Starcevich last night and can’t take a 30 so who do you think is better between Ash and Macpherson to bring in and play on the field.

July 10, 2020 at 1:09 pm

I was looking at my team this morning and wished I did the same thing last night! I think the extra cash and McPherson is fine this week although I think Ash is the better player. Not $100k better though

Nick

July 10, 2020 at 12:16 pm

Field Green or Serong?
    Field Budarick, King or Townsend?

July 10, 2020 at 1:10 pm

Serong and King for me mate, Townsend could be solid, but King might have a field day against the Dockers. That’s worth taking a chance on

Gallos

July 10, 2020 at 1:43 pm

I have a problem with my trades. I cannot reverse my trade of Tyler Brown to Lachie Ash as the system will not allow me to. If I reverse the trade, I will not breach my salary cap and Tyler Brown will still be in the midfield. Do you have any ideas of how to resolve this?

July 10, 2020 at 2:07 pm

Everyone’s probably using the site at the moment mate, these things happen sometimes on Friday. My advice would be to jump your computer and try it, maybe using another browser (Internet Explorer, Safari) and worst case scenario try rollback team. Just make sure your captain and emergencies are sorted afterwards

Gallos

July 10, 2020 at 2:27 pm

Where is the rollback team button?

Gallos

July 10, 2020 at 3:44 pm

Nevermind, I found it

Nick Gall

July 10, 2020 at 3:18 pm

Which trade options are the best?
    Option 1:
    Rowell to Pickett
    Brander to Haynes

Option 2:
    Rowell to Green
    Tyler Brown to Ridley

Option 3:
    Rowell to Aarts
    Brown or Rivers to Haynes

Nick Gall

July 10, 2020 at 3:24 pm

Btw, the rookies I trade in will be fielded and option 2 is Rowell to Green and Tyler Brown or Rivers to Ridley

July 10, 2020 at 3:27 pm

Scrap that then, if they’re on your field go for Pickett and Haynes No. 1

July 10, 2020 at 3:26 pm

I like the 3rd one mate

NicholasBallard333

July 10, 2020 at 3:46 pm

Who is more of a chance to get a game from Rivers and Brown?