My Team

My Team 2019: Version 1.0

Discuss your team in My Team.

AFL Fantasy is here for 2019! The game has launched with a brand spanking new interface and it’s time to play with our teams up until that full lockout at 7:50pm AEDT on Friday 22nd March.

All prices can be found by clicking here. Below is how initial prices have been calculated.

• $12,800,000 salary cap is projected.
  • Players are priced based on their output last season. eg. 2018 average x magic number (approx 7142 for 2019).
  • Players who missed a full season receive a discount of 30% on their 2017 average.
  • Players who have missed two or more seasons received a discount of 35% on their last available average.
  • Players playing less than 10 games receive a 3% discount on each game under 10. eg. Play 5 games in 2016, then they receive a 15% discount. This is applied to the higher of their season average from the last two years.

Don’t forget to read the targets by Pete from aflratings.com.au on each club where you can also listen to the podcasts and download a printable pdf. Click here to access the articles. If you wish to continue using DT Live’s Drawing Board, click here to access Chad’s masterpiece.

1,178 Comments

1,178 Comments

anth80

February 11, 2019 at 8:45 pm

Team so far.

Laird, Lloyd, Witherden, Williams, Collins,Burgess (Wigg,Goddard)

Macrae, Treloar, Zerrett, Dusty, Hanna, Bennell, Hind, Bewley (Constable, Hayes)

Grundy, Goldy (Fort, Cameron)

Danger, Gola, Dunks, Setterfield, Cavarra, Parker (Young, Corbett)

Hayes becomes Gibbons when added.

Thoughts please

Plastered Turtles

February 12, 2019 at 12:44 am

with hanners having another injury set back .. his chances of playing in rnd1 and making a good score is quite low I reckon
      If you can’t ugrade him..I suggest picking someone like Walsh or a rookie instead – use the extra cash somewhere…

Fooz

February 12, 2019 at 5:04 pm

Bennell is buggered too. Don’t go there.

Black St. Boy

February 11, 2019 at 9:27 pm

RDT Leagues all welcome
    985536
    437371
    490900
    Plenty of spots to fill.Good luck to all this season!

Jake

February 11, 2019 at 11:50 pm

So, I’ve been playing around with my RDT team a little bit. After listening to the podcast tonight I realized that we’re probably going to have a ton of good midfield rookies, and I was probably a little too heavy on premos in the mids, so I changed things around and moved the premos to the forwards and backs. I’ve tried to be a little different and throw some POD’s in there. I’d love your thoughts on this team.

Team Name: The Harlequins (RDT)
    Cash Remaining: $10,000

Def: J.Lloyd, L.Whitfield, K.Simpson, D.Roberton, P.Hanley, G.Logue (H.Goddard, H.Wigg)

Mid: J.Macrae, S.Coniglio, A.Treloar, Z.Merrett, R.Sloane, S.Walsh, H.Bennell, B.Bewley (N.Hind, T.Atkins, M.Gibbons)

Ruc: B.Grundy, B.Longer (D.Fort)

Fwd: P.Dangerfield, T.McLean, I.Heeney, T.Greene, L.McCarthy, W.Setterfield (J.Corbett, B.Cavarra)

Plastered Turtles

February 12, 2019 at 12:29 am

Hanley – will he play full season this year? 5 games in 2018 and 13 game in 2017. Probably suited more in AF than RDT.
      Roberton – will he be forced to play 2nd tall in DEF (Carlisle and Austin under injury cloud) and may not be able to play loose in DEF? He is also recovering from injury himself. Will he finish as a top 10 def with new rules in play?
      Zerrett – will he play from Rnd 1 fit and firing? same goes for Bennell
      Longer – likely he will play all rounds if injury free but is he a “RDT friendly” ruck?
      Greene – will he play from Rnd 1 fit and firing?

I generally avoid players who are under injury cloud during preseason. You would want players that have high chance of playing all games without wasting too many of your limited trades.
      My thoughts to get as many “keepers” as possible – as in if you’re going to pay top price for premos (fallen or not) you’d want them playing every game (to avoid donuts) and a potential top 10 player in their position.

Kambo

February 12, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Keeping in mind the podcast is rather focused around AF rather than RDT you got to make sure you take the right information that you can relate towards the format.
      I’m also sitting on Roberton and Longer as my only mid pricers in my team. I feel as if having both Hanley and Roberton can pay off as stepping stones towards a premium however i’d be more inclined in starting just Roberton, and if it goes sour you can downgrade to Hanley early rather than play the risk of having both.
      I’d recommend downgrading McCarthy to a rookie, as a Brisbane lions supporter I can’t help but see him playing that goal sneak forward and not picking up much of the pill (check out his avg fantasy output each season)
      Sicily has more growth than Whitfield that I think it’ll be worth starting with him and gain that growth and make Whitfield an upgrade target.
      Things you could flirt with is downgrading Macrae to a Cripps and Walsh to another mature age rook and use that cash to upgrade a mid pricer to a premium lock for the season. T. Kelly or Billings could be an option instead of McLean to put further coin in your pocket
      Sloane also may pay off but also the one likely to get tagged by opposition since he’s easily negated.
      Hope these ideas allow for some tinkering fun before JLT. Best of luck in your season Jake !!

Jake

February 12, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Thanks for the feedback fellas. Pity about Bennell having a calf setback this morning, that rules him out for me, I’ve traded him to Jackson Hately for now, but I’ll see which rookies step up in the JLT.

Renegades23

February 12, 2019 at 9:43 am

Treloar and Sicily or Brayshaw and Whitfield?

February 12, 2019 at 9:48 am

Option 1

Kambo

February 12, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Sicily and Brayshaw. Sicily will have more growth than Whitfield and both should be top 6 defenders. So save the coin now in Sicily. If you listened to the podcast yesterday the ole non counted games for brayshaw gave him an average close to 117 for the season when he played that midfield role. $$$

Sam Hawk Menegola

February 12, 2019 at 9:57 am

Option 2 easy, start reading a bit more pissant. Stop bludging at work, you got hair to cut.

February 12, 2019 at 10:10 am

Get of ya mum’s tit muppet

Renegades23

February 12, 2019 at 11:50 am

Goldstein/ witts and Dunkley or Sam Jacobs and Devon Smith?

House Of Cards 2019

February 12, 2019 at 1:23 pm

Witts and Dunk (or Heeney if u don’t have already). Watch Dunks role

The Man with the Golden De Goey

February 12, 2019 at 2:19 pm

Would love your thoughts:
    Back’s: Laird, Loyd, Williams, Whitfield,Wigg,Witherden (Burgess,Hore)
    Mid’s: Cripps, Oliver, Hall, B.Crouch, Libba,Walsh, Woodcock,Bewley (Constable, Hind)
    Ruck’s: Grundy, Jacobs (Fort, Cameron)
    Forwards: Dangerfield, Heeney, Mclean, Setterfield, Cavarra, M. Parker (Ling, Corbett)

$39k left over.

Before you jump on the weak mid’s, my approach is to be more solid in all other areas of the field and build the midfield slower as there is more options of players in this section.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Dylan Dylan

February 12, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Solid team mate, but I would probs drop libba and upgrade hall to a premo, help beef that midfield up.

Jack

February 12, 2019 at 3:36 pm

If 2 sub-270k rucks are named Rd1, I think I will go Grundy and one, with the other on the bench. If there are 4 named….I am going seriously think about risking it. Clarke and Fort seem to have as good as scoring potential as any rookie, maybe barring Walsh. Allows 4-5 premos in the Fwd line and 4-2-0 in the Def with a solid Mid.
    I think 6-7 rooks is the right amount.
    This would make me look ike:
    What do you think?

arcticflyingwombat

February 12, 2019 at 5:32 pm

You’d be mad to not be considering it, then again, not starting Grundy and starting with 2 premium rucks (over 590k) seems to be the best way to go, (that broken toe puts me off him early)

English could be solid too, I’m waiting till JLT before I snap my ruck line

Nicholls
      Cameron (very unlikely)

To add to this
      Frampton
      Naismith
      Pierce
      as sub-320k rucks who could play but with lower output.

House of Cards 2019

February 12, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Jordon Sweet. 202cm ex-SANFL Roosters $170k

Pies4Life

February 12, 2019 at 5:49 pm

De

Dylan

February 12, 2019 at 6:35 pm

Thoughts on Dunkley and Menegola?? Despite being unsure over his role, Dunkley’s finish was so strong it’s hard to think he won’t at least be given the chance to prove he can keep his midfield spot. On the other hand, Menegola feels slightly safer but Dunkely has greater reward.

Which one would you pick??

anth80

February 12, 2019 at 6:38 pm

I’ve got both currently.
      Danger F1

YTBBBBB

February 12, 2019 at 6:38 pm

Witts goldstein or Jacobs???

YTBBBBB

February 12, 2019 at 6:41 pm

Witts or Goldstein or Jacobs or sinclair??? doesnt matter price

KB

February 12, 2019 at 7:24 pm

If money is not an issue id be choosing Goldy, but if you need to save some cash, id be picking Jacobs. He will surely get back into the 90’s again this year.

YTBBBBB

February 12, 2019 at 6:49 pm

or stef martin but looks injured and that archie smith could take his role

Tyler

February 12, 2019 at 7:59 pm

Thoughts on this team? Only 1k remaining. Bit worried the midfield may be a little bit weak, but I like having the 4 premiums in the backline with the new kick in rule.

DEF: Lloyd, Whitfield, Sicily, Witherden, Collins, hore (Wigg, Goddard)
    MID: Cripps, Merret, Adams, martin, Libba, Walsh, Bewley, Hind (Constable, Wagner)
    RUC: Grundy, Gawn (fort, Cameron)
    FWD: Danger, Heeney, Gray, Setterfield, Cavarra, Corbett (Parker, McAdam)

House of Cards 2019

February 12, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Like it. Great rucks and def. Mids not too bad. Im personally not sold on Dusty but trust yr gut. Gray is just wrong though

Crouch

February 12, 2019 at 8:03 pm

1.Cripps and grant birchall
    2. Macrae and Collins
    3. Dusty and Newman?

1 2 or 2

Intelsonic

February 12, 2019 at 8:53 pm

2, Macrae top end mid and collins should be a high scoring rookie (think he will go level with birchall and be more durable), cripps should go close though, 3 does have the potential for 2 players with a lot of upside but id rather have the best mid and a solid rookie

House of Cards 2019

February 12, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Agree. 2

Jimmy

February 12, 2019 at 8:48 pm

How deep are teams batting in the forward line. I currently have 4 premos (Danger Kelly Heeney Billings) and Worpel with one rookie. Looking to upgrade Worpel to a Buddy or Dunkley type and that leaves Gaz as the only inclusion for the year (if all goes right)

Intelsonic

February 12, 2019 at 8:57 pm

Thats a mad deep forward line, depends what your other lines are like but it might be worth leaving another slot for a rookie as there are quite a few decent forward rookies and defence in particular seems pretty light on, unless all your other lines are value picks with a low amount of rookies on field I’d be pretty worried going into a season like that

February 12, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Wat are you thinking, ridiculous

House of Cards 2019

February 12, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Yeah Ive just gone opposite. 4 def premos, a mix of mids, 2 premo rucks and just 2 fwd premos atm

Crouch

February 12, 2019 at 9:03 pm

1.Macrae and Collins
    2. Sick dog and miles?

1 or 2

Sam Hawk Menegola

February 12, 2019 at 10:27 pm

I have all 4 (including Menegola at F1) but I would choose 1 for your sake.

Helpful advice: don’t listen to what bullant9 aka pissant has to say

February 12, 2019 at 10:36 pm

Its ok for shit coaches like you hawk, your a professional lemon

House of Cards 2019

February 12, 2019 at 10:43 pm

Can you two get a room already!!

February 12, 2019 at 11:11 pm

You’re*

House of Cards 2019

February 12, 2019 at 11:27 pm

Hawk. You know you’re shit. Shags knows his shit

Sam Hawk Menegola

February 12, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Geez pissant, the spelling & grammar (no and I don’t mean the old lady, that is grandma, you feel me GRANDMA) is getting worse and worse each year as you get more immature.

February 13, 2019 at 7:35 am

I’ll type it how ever i want you fairys

February 13, 2019 at 11:23 am

However*

porkypies

February 12, 2019 at 9:06 pm

DEF: lloyd, witherden, mcgrath, z williams, c ellis, burgess (wigg, goddard)
    MID: Kelly, M crouch, zerrett, …….. , B Crouch, Walsh, Gibbons, Bewley (hind, constable)
    RUCK: Gawn, Grundy (Fort, Flynn)
    FWD: Danger, Menegola, Henney, Setterfield, Cavarra, Parker (Corbett, McAdam)

840K left, trying to fill last mid spot. Has been Cripps the whole time but i feel i can get same output for better value, should i go cripps or one of adams, martin, hall, zorko, etc and leave a little in the kitty

Plastered Turtles

February 12, 2019 at 9:30 pm

Keep Calm and Pick Cripps

February 12, 2019 at 11:10 pm

Iridium192

February 13, 2019 at 4:05 pm

House of Cards 2019

February 12, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Newman or Ryan? As D4

peterthomas25

February 12, 2019 at 11:39 pm

That’s really going to be determined by JLT. At this stage, Newman.

andyjh

February 13, 2019 at 1:29 pm

I currently have Newman, the guy can rack em up & the ball should be in the Blues defensive 50 a lot this year.

Tim

Tigerfuzz

February 13, 2019 at 12:53 am

Laird, Lloyd, Whitfield, Sicily, Williams, Collins
    Cripps, Kelly, Mrouch, Zerrett, Walsh, Gibbons, Bewley, Atkins
    Grundy, English
    Danger, Heeney, Billings, Setterfield, Cavarra, Parker

Scrapped Hanners and Smith for guns and rooks, pretty much a straight guns and rooms team now.

arcticflyingwombat

February 13, 2019 at 1:42 am

You’re relying on all 8 rookies to play for the first few weeks straight, they can’t be dropped by their respective teams and also need to score a minimum of 60 points to be relevant and useful.

You also are running Merrett who is potentially injury stricken atm.

You’re backline is bold, but incredibly strong, almost too strong for my liking,

I’m questioning with how big the kickin square is, will the ball be kicked down the line to a midfielder and take out the chipping around factor which Sicily and Whitfield relied on so heavily for 6+ points. Williams and any defender/ forward who is heavily underpriced and now training with their midfield groups would be have extreme value due to promised onballer minutes.

Just some personal and studied insight,

Good luck

Sam

February 13, 2019 at 1:56 am

Hey legends, what are your thoughts
    Hanners and Libba or
    Adams and Bewley
    Appreciate your thoughts

arcticflyingwombat

February 13, 2019 at 2:30 am

I’m all about staying clear of Daniel Hannebery and Bad Haircut Liberatore

February 13, 2019 at 3:02 am

Hanner’s was being dismissed as past it last year at THE swans {as in the football team}, and Libba although he had and injury last year, he had an absolute shocker of a season in 2017.
      If either show something in JLT, maybe.

February 13, 2019 at 7:38 am

At the swans, dickhead

February 13, 2019 at 11:29 am

You are missing a full stop. Also if you want to be fully grammatically correct, you need to give context. Either “you are a dickhead.” or “you’re a dickhead.”

Also, thanks for the correction, I am missing a “the”.

February 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm

Piss off you clown, fark grammar .

February 13, 2019 at 2:15 pm

I noticed punctuation this time. Well done!

Macca

February 13, 2019 at 2:58 pm

I agree…. who cares about Grandma… its a footy site not a English class you TOSSA ..

andyjh

February 13, 2019 at 9:04 pm

Stick to Guns n Rooks Sam. Option 2

Crouch

February 13, 2019 at 2:05 am

English and sik dog or goldy and b Smith?

arcticflyingwombat

February 13, 2019 at 2:31 am

The only one I love in this group is English, so 1 for me

Sam Hawk Menegola

February 13, 2019 at 9:18 am

I like to have 1, but Goldy too good to give up this year I believe that’s why I’m starting him

Cripps

February 13, 2019 at 2:07 am

Goldy, Collins and billings
    Or
    Jacobs, 170k def and Devon Smith?

arcticflyingwombat

February 13, 2019 at 2:33 am

1, but Jacobs over Goldy is for me.

Also I’d be wary of touching the bombers mids before round 2-3 when the Injury cloud has been set in stone or lifted.

Sam Hawk Menegola

February 13, 2019 at 9:16 am

1 for me but it’s a no brainer picking Goldy over Jacobs

February 13, 2019 at 3:00 am

2nd option.
      But that’s mostly because I hate Billings

anth80

February 13, 2019 at 7:37 am

Is 3 170k rookie mids ok to start on ground? Currently they are Gibbons, Bewley and Hind?

andyjh

February 13, 2019 at 1:24 pm

Should be fine mate, as long as they all look like playing.

Kingzy

February 13, 2019 at 1:50 pm

Id seriously look to get Walsh + 2 170K rooks on field.
      Walsh will have great job security, if one $170K looses their spot in the team you could be in trouble.

The Chosen Won

February 13, 2019 at 7:38 am

2019 RDT Leagues:
    ——————
    725774… 17/18
    269205… 15/18
    253691… 8/18
    339180… 11/18
    668377… 12/18
    493264… 10/18

Come test your skills against some of the best Real Dream Team players.

I am Menegola ©™

February 13, 2019 at 8:04 pm

Welcome back Shagger

I am Menegola ©™
        Good Luck™®©

Chris

February 13, 2019 at 11:31 am

Hey peoples struggling with a decision i think they both add up to about the same just unsure

Option 1. Macrae & dusty
    Or
    Option 2. J kelly & treloar/beams

Please stat reason why

February 13, 2019 at 11:40 am

Option 1. People are jumping off Macrae because of price. I think he’s the clear Titch replacement.
      Personally I’m a tad concerned about Dusty, but guys a gun and surely can get back to 2017 form.

Chris

February 13, 2019 at 11:43 am

Yeah was only thinking dusty due to lynch coming in, might stay in midfield more regularly well hopefully lol

February 13, 2019 at 12:39 pm

But the guy’s a gun, Well said loser. Why pick on people’s spelling when you’re just as bad you muppet.

Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

February 13, 2019 at 1:09 pm

Jesus Christ it’s another hawk in the making, just starting shit with every bloke on the site,

February 13, 2019 at 1:20 pm

There’s only one of you hawk, nice try

andyjh

February 13, 2019 at 1:21 pm

These flogs always pop up and try to Bully other people. If you ignore their posts they dissapear after a while

Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

February 13, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Now I’m pissing myself that you believe I have enough class to be Hawk, yep, back to ignoring for me, dont have a go a shags though, decent bloke doesn’t deserve that

February 13, 2019 at 1:33 pm

As if anyone would refer to hawk as classy, its not like you to steal peoples name’s .

Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

February 13, 2019 at 1:36 pm

You’re delusional and terribly mistaken

Sam Hawk Menegola

February 13, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Pissant is just using his time off a 6 hr shift to abuse people becuase he gets a lot of customers abusing him for incorrectly trimming peoples beards and mo’s at the barber shop. The little snot rag he is

February 13, 2019 at 1:53 pm

I only abuse you, people can read you know, artic has profile pic its not hard to figure out.

February 13, 2019 at 2:07 pm

You spelt “you’re” correctly this time. This means you are learning. Well done!

February 13, 2019 at 2:14 pm

I’m confused by your criticism. The guy is a gun, but his form was unders last year. Those picking him are backing him in for 2017 form. That’s not a 100% guarantee.
          Those who started Dusty last year are well aware of that.

What part of my comment did you not understand?

I could write it in crayon for you if you like?
          Would that make it easier for you?

February 13, 2019 at 2:27 pm

The word ,the, you miss it out often. Like i said mate i dont care about writing thing’s 100% correctly if you do then you’re just a sook

Kambo

February 13, 2019 at 2:46 pm

It’s strange that we don’t even know each other Bullant yet somehow I know your egotistical manners are strong through your typing. The community would greatly appreciate you to tone it down with your unfriendly ways

February 13, 2019 at 3:13 pm

I didnt start this shit kambo, i wont take grammer tips from shags the sjw, and put up hawks shit its been happening for years, so just stay out of it ya girl

February 13, 2019 at 5:11 pm

lol

February 13, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Nothin wrong with crayons gags

February 13, 2019 at 6:45 pm

;)

The Chosen Won

February 13, 2019 at 8:17 pm

I actually think Warnie is The Hawk.

I am Menegola ©™
            Good Luck™®©

Renegades23

February 13, 2019 at 11:51 am

Would love some feedback on my Real Dream Team please, loved the previous feedback, any suggestions?

Def: Laird, Lloyd, Witho, Williams, Collins, Burgess, (Wigg, Hore)

Mid: Macrae, Cripps, Brayshaw, Merrett, Adams , Walsh, Bewley, Constable (Stocker, Gibbons, Hind)

Ruc: Grundy, Goldstien (Fort)

For: Danger, Dunkley, Heeney, Rozee, Setterfield, Corbett, (Cavarra, Parker)

32k remaining

Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

February 13, 2019 at 1:15 pm

@ The Chosen One is someone you can rely on for good RDT advice,

Love how your midfield is similar to what mine was last week. Chook as your M8 isn’t great, he has a great challenge to break into the best 22, be careful starting rozee, I’m looking at him with eyes of a 40 average.

Love your mind tho, similar to me

The Chosen Won

February 14, 2019 at 7:08 am

Solid defence i am not starting with Laird i decided to his cash for a Midfielder instead who will average more and is cheaper.

Not sure on AB has a very poor record against top 8 sides only averages 89 playing top 8 teams and he only went at an average of 83 in the 3 finals Melbourne played in 2018.

Goldie could be a great POD if he finds some form.

Dunks another one will be an upgrade target for me i used his cash to also strengthen my midfield. I am
      also hoping Heeney goes big.

I am Menegola ©™
      Good Luck™®©

Terang Bowler

February 13, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Gday all,any Pink Floyd fans out there? Feel free to join my league Comfortably Numb HCY42ZS4. Good coaching to all.

Kingzy

February 13, 2019 at 1:46 pm

Are you guys ready for the bomb digity of teams:

This is my currant team, rip it to shreds

DEF:Lloyd, Whitfield, Sicily, Witho, Williams, Hore (Wigg, Burgess)
    MID:Zerrett, Adams, Dusty, Taranto, B Crouch, Walsh, Bewley, Gibbons (Hind, Constable)
    RUC:Grundy, Clarke (Fort, Cameron)
    FWD:Danger, Dunkley, Bllings, Worpel, Setterfield, Parker (Cavarra, Corbett)

$12K left

I am thinking with the mature age rookies in the MID we need to cash in on that early.

Would love your thoughts

Cheers

February 13, 2019 at 1:57 pm

Qclarke wont get a game surely

Kingzy

February 13, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Who knows at this stage, they might dual ruck. If not I think Fort will play, and Geelong usually give their rookies a few games to show what they have. Might even play him R2, or if Pruess is playing drop Taranto – Rocky and move Clarke to Preuss.

I am not sold on any other ruckman this year, Jacobs is on the decline
        Stef and Gawn will have sidekicks this year, Goldy could be worth a punt.

Cheap could be the way to start, if it doesnt work out could downgrade a player to a bolter and upgrade to Mumford round 3

February 13, 2019 at 2:24 pm

Half a chance Cats play Fort as their main ruck. If that happens I’d play him on field. I’d only go this config if both Clarke and Fort play.

Also as a cheeky backup you can put Westhoff as a fwd and a fwd/ruck rookie as r4. That way if Fort or Clarke dont play you can swing him into r2.

Just an option some people dont think about.

Buckz Boys

February 13, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Billings & Macrae or Dunkley & Cogs/Cripps/Kelly/Treloar?

Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

February 13, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Personally it’s 1 for me but Gresham over billings at this stage

36. Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

February 13, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Current premiership quality team

Def: Lloyd, Witherden, Mills, Williams, Quaynor, Scrimshaw, (Wigg, Goddard)

Mid: Macrae, Crippa, Brayshaw, 730k M4, Tarranto, Miles, Walsh, Bewley (Hind, Atkins)

Ruck: Witts, Jacobs, (Fort, Fullerton)

Fwd: Danger, Heeney, Gresham, McCarthy, Setterfield, Cavarra, (Corbett, Lewis)

Currently have Tim Kelly sitting as my M4, not sure who I’m prepared to start with, had Adams, Neale, Rocky, Dusty, Redden and even JOM there for a time, definitely a difficult choice but liking this team without Grundy more and more

Sam Hawk Menegola

February 13, 2019 at 10:50 pm

This time last year you would have put Olivier Florentine in their, far from a premiership team in my liking, I would upgrade mills to another promo or piss that McCarthy off. Also keep an eye on Ben McKay , since Tarrants injury things are getting bigger for him and only 193k

Dylan

February 13, 2019 at 3:45 pm

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Grundy’s injury. Still sounds like they expect him to play JLT but he will likely miss the scratch match against Melbourne. On a side note, Does Neale boost his average at Brisbane??

Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

February 13, 2019 at 3:56 pm

A broken toe on a ruckmen is like a torn hamstring on Jarman Impey, it’s a crucial muscle and bone which he lands on when jumping high, I’m not sold on that bone being strong enough early and making me force a trade early on and lose 80k when he’s not playing his usual TOG.

Jake

February 13, 2019 at 7:14 pm

They’re not going to take any chances with Grundy. If he plays in the JLT, there’s no reason not to pick him. I’m not sure about Neale at Brisbane, he’s been in and out of my team at various stages. My main issue with him is a lack of ceiling compared to some of the other “premo” options. He’s very consistent, but he won’t burn you if you don’t start him, so maybe leave it and see how he goes, and if he’s going well you can make him an upgrade target.

alexg

February 13, 2019 at 5:15 pm

thioughts on this rough team rookies im unsure of at the minute sort of waiting to see who is a lock

DEF: L.Whitfield, A.Witherden, J.harbrow, r.burton, j.scrimshaw, h.wigg

MID: j.macrae, j.kelly, d.smith, n.fyfe, b.crouch, a.miles, b.bewley, m.gibbons

RUC:s.jacobs, t.english

FWD: p.dangerfield, t.mclean, j.billings, c.petracca, w.setterfield, j.corbett

andyjh

February 13, 2019 at 8:59 pm

You have a few good uniques, Fyfe is a good pick he isnt getting much love this year. Smith should be forward, not in your mids though. I also prefer Goldy over Jacobs. Good effort

anth80

February 13, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Hi all:

Had another play around and I’m pretty happy pre JLT.
    Obviously injuries with current squad members but will monitor through JLT.

What are your thoughts.

Laird, Lloyd, Witherden, Williams, Collins, Burgess (Wigg, Goddard)

Macrae, Cripps, Merrett, Adams, Brouch, Walsh, Bewley, Gibbons (Hind, Constable)

Grundy, Jacobs (Fort, Cameron)

Dangerfield, Dunkley, Heeney, Setterfield, Cavarra, Parker (Corbett, Young)

$4K remaining

February 13, 2019 at 6:47 pm

Nice and Vanilla ;)

anth80

February 13, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Thanks Shags.

It is vanilla but nothing wrong with being Vanilla. Most teams would be vanilla I feel.
        Do u think 3 170k on field rooks is risky?

Jake

February 13, 2019 at 7:30 pm

No, three 170k rooks on field is probably fine, especially considering the surplus of mature-age rookies this year.

February 13, 2019 at 7:56 pm

Absolutely nothing wrong it :) it looks like a great team to me.
          Wasn’t a criticism.
          Perfectly fine number of rookies on field.

February 13, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Wow , well the grammar gone out the window has it champ

Kambo

February 13, 2019 at 8:42 pm

Not like your sentence flows either, champ! Why do you insist on being toxic?

anth80

February 13, 2019 at 8:45 pm

No I know it wasn’t a criticism, I was asking your opinion if you thought 3 170k rookie mids was risky?
            I appreciate the advice and feedback.
            Also Goldy or Jacobs Gola or Heeney?

February 13, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Kambo , you sound like a whingen girl !

Sam Hawk Menegola

February 13, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Pissant is acting like a dried up prune becuase he found out I’m his real father. But I swear I went the dirt track that night.

February 13, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Impossible , im not a chimp

Mad Snake

February 13, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Need 2 more teams for my AFL Fantasy league (Entry PIN WAEE2YTF) which drafts tomorrow at 10 pm. Ten teams & 11 on-field players.