It was another big weekend fo Fantasy action with some players living up to the hype, while others have signed their trade papers yet again. Roy is on top of the world after moving up almost 20,000 ranking spots while you can’t wipe the smile off Warnie’s face for his four point win over Calvin.
1:00 – How did the Warne Dawgs snag victory over Calvinator?
4:20 – With a score of 2212, Roy rocketed up the rankings.
7:50 – Calvin’s -3 list is long, but premiums Andrew Brayshaw and Rory Laird were his biggest let downs.
10:45 – Jack Ziebell was a popular in last week but didn’t quite perform in an easy match up.
13:00 – Jack Macrae and Bailey Smith could gain DPP.
17:30 – Once again Harry Sheezel getst the five votes for the Cash Cow of the Year.
19:20 – Another ruck goes down with Darcy Cameron out for a few weeks with a MCL injury.
23:00 – Is there a concern with Liam Stocker?
27:20 – Keep an eye out for Josh Fahey who scored 171 in the VFL for GWS.
30:00 – Oscar Steene is Collingwood’s only fit ruck, what did he score in the VFL?
32:00 – The fix up move of Charlie Constable to Tom Stewart or Will Day is what The Traders would do.
36:00 – After three weeks of data, Roy gives his pass/fail marks on some popular mid-priced players. Dom Sheed, James Worpel and Finn Callaghan owners may not like what they hear.
40:15 – Clayton Oliver is the premium pick of the year.
44:30 – Popular trades are analysed this week with The Traders revealing their rage trades.
46:30 – Questions from social media – follow @AFLFantasy on Twitter, @aflfantasy on Instagram and like the Official AFL Fantasy facebook page.
51:10 – If Jack Bytel gets back in, he’s a downgrade option from a failed mid-pricer.
54:30 – Do we hold Tom Mitchell from here?
59:15 – Is Toby Nankervis the real deal?
1:05:35 – Lockout times to know for the Easter weekend of footy.
Find the podcast
- Dan on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “agreed Warnie , windhager every day over Warner” Jun 10, 01:14
- Warnie on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “Windhager is averaging 33 or so because he was sub in three of his first six games. He scored 120,…” Jun 9, 22:21
- Will on Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 13: “English was absolutely dominating Lycett all game, he wasn’t injured. They had to sub him off and double up on…” Jun 9, 19:17
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “known” Jun 9, 18:48
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “I’m happy with Warner but Windhager had to be a dodgy selection. 66 from a know tagger averaging 33 or…” Jun 9, 18:47
Hoping Bytel plays- he can replace Worpel.
Jumping on Tom Stewart for Constable, but Callaghan to Mason Wood is tempting me at same price.
Heard rumour wood maybe carrying injury maybe check that out
My trades so far are constable to Wilmot and worpel to cam guthrie. Easy fixtures coming up for the cats. I’m ranked top 1000
So, the so called experts don’t know who Dirty Harry is. Does Clint Eastwood ring any bells guys?🙄