Did you miss out on your Fantasy Grand Final – then do not stress because Draftstars is here to save the day. There are so many contests on the table this week it’s not funny and the boys are back once again to give you the best tips in town.
SATURDAY KITTY = $70k
SUNDAY KITTY = $60k
Good luck and please, gamble responsibly.
Xavier O’Niell (FWD, $8,650)
Saturday v Geelong
Just for the value only… O’Niell is coming off 111 and 83 it is far from a sexy pick but on the Saturday slate the forwards are thin. Chasing the value here seems to be the play, especially if he can ton-up once again.
Jy Simpkin (MID, $15,310)
Saturday v Gold Coast
His form is up there with the best.. in fact on Saturday, no one is better as he has now averaged 119 in his last three games. He sits as the 12th most dearest on the board today which makes him a bargain against a team he should dominate.
Brandon Ellis (MID, $13,690)
Saturday v Kangaroos
Hot hot form scoring 130, 99 and 108 in his last three games… and he only plays the Roos in a dead-rubber under the roof. If this plays out the way I am thinking, then Ellis could (and should) have another big day with another 120+ score on the way.
Will Setterfield (MID, $9,850)
Sunday v Collingwood
Low risk at this price and he is coming off a nice 99. Why? Well, last week he attended 79% of the CBAs for the Blues, the second most of the midfielders behind Patrick Cripps. We all know Collingwood give midfielders an extra bump on their scores and if that happens again, another good score at a cheap price is coming up.
James Sicily (DEF, $13,130)
Sunday v Bulldogs
So… over the last five weeks the Dogs have taken over as the easiest team for DEFs to score against. Sicily has averaged 94 this year and although he sent some time in the middle last week, expect him to find his way to defence at Pig Park for some easy +6’s floating across half-back. 15 marks isn’t off the table.
Rowan Marshall (RUC, $15,540)
Sunday v Sydney
Firstly, this year Sydney have given up the most points to opposition ruckman, In the last four weeks Darcy Cameron 96, Goldy 92, Preuss 85 and ROB 104 all exceeded expectations based on what they can produce. Add to that the fact that Marshall is the #1 player in the games based on form at the moment averaging 133 in his last three games. Since rucking solo he has averaged 127 and he’s coming off 118 against one of the hardest rucks in the game, Oscar McInerney. He loves playing at Marvel where he has scored 118, 163, 89, 102, 107 at an average of 116.
- Dan on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “agreed Warnie , windhager every day over Warner” Jun 10, 01:14
- Warnie on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “Windhager is averaging 33 or so because he was sub in three of his first six games. He scored 120,…” Jun 9, 22:21
- Will on Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 13: “English was absolutely dominating Lycett all game, he wasn’t injured. They had to sub him off and double up on…” Jun 9, 19:17
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “known” Jun 9, 18:48
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “I’m happy with Warner but Windhager had to be a dodgy selection. 66 from a know tagger averaging 33 or…” Jun 9, 18:47