My Team

My Team 2022: Round 15

Discuss your two trades – and whatever else you want – right here.

Discuss your team, strategy, players, etc. in this post. Offer up constructive comments if you want questions answered yourself! Be a giver, not just a taker! This is a great community and we want it to stay that way. We love banter as much as the next person, just keep it clean!

For plenty of great stats, check out:

Fantasy points for and against – Season

STK1548.92.90.41496.12.40.6
SYD1478.22.70.51463.82.40.6
WB1585.24.91.61483.62.30.5
WCE1414.81.80.21629.63.51.5

1. Minister for Manila

June 22, 2022 at 5:40 am

So thanks to the magic of the Utility Interchange, I am looking at these 2 options. Which one?
    1.Dawson In. DeGoey Out
    2.Whitfield In. Butters Out

2. Angus

June 22, 2022 at 8:09 am

What to do with Gawn, English and Teakle in my ruck line, and two rookies on field that need to go :| thinking Gawn to Jackson, holding English and Teakle for this week, and prioritising getting a rookie off field, any thoughts?

3. Scott

June 22, 2022 at 12:46 pm

Because I have English, Preuss and Teakle filling my ruck spots, plus Butters – What do I do? Is it stupid to play 2 short by leaving R1 and R2 alone (hoping they play next week) and downgrade Butters, upgrade C.Durdin or Owens. Or do I bring in Cameron /Witts?

• pendles4brownlow

June 22, 2022 at 1:20 pm

Depends if you are just playing for your league win. If you sacrifice this week’s game, could you be better placed for next week? If you are playing to achieve the highest rank overall, you can’t play 2 short. Even your league situation is in jeopardy, because word is that English is out for 2 weeks. Preuss’s history says that GWS may bring him back via the reserves like they did earlier in the season, so he may be out for more; with Preuss, there is every chance he gets injured and/or suspended in his first game back, so he is a massive risk to hold. If you already had Cameron, you could have swung him into the Fwd line and put him on the bench or UTL, so can you go Butters to Cameron to achieve this? Otherwise, go English/Preuss to Cameron/Jackson and put Butters on the bench. I believe Cameron is a better option than Witts as Witts’s BE is 116 and ave is 88, while Cameron’s BE is 83 with an ave of 105 while playing without Grundy. Jackson should be playing without Gawn for a couple of weeks at least, so he will score better and you won’t lose money, so you will be able to transition back to Gawn/English when the time is right.

4. Mark Fawcett

June 22, 2022 at 1:10 pm

Didn’t really want to, but have English and Teakle as well as S. Hayes! Deciding to go Mitch Duncan in my forward line to Jackson for the DPP and trading Hayes to Cameron and Englsih in my forward line on the bench. Hoping for no outs and Taranto back this week. 57k left over and will give me a line-up of

Def: Crisp, Sicily, Whitfield, Houston, Zorko, Parnell (Wehr, Boyd)
    Mid: Neale, Laird, Macrae, Kelly, Miller, Mitchell, Petracca, Cripps (Soligo, Carroll)
    Ruck: Cameron, Jackson (Teakle)
    Fwd: Dunkley, Treloar, Coniglio, Taranto, Brodie, Jeffrey (English, Hamilton)
    Utility: McEntee

• Mark Fawcett

June 22, 2022 at 1:25 pm

great, now Zorko out as well, lol:)

• Dulcify

June 22, 2022 at 1:33 pm

And Jeffrey.

• Mark Fawcett

June 22, 2022 at 1:57 pm

looks like I’m keeping Duncan then and doing something to get a second ruck in there! Happy days:)

5. Ando the brain dead barfly

June 22, 2022 at 3:16 pm

Luke Ryan misses training, now I could be eating multiple 🍩s

6. Jay

June 22, 2022 at 3:21 pm

Option 1 – get Cameron and Jackson in and play wehr with 112k in bank for next week

Option 2 – get Dawson and Jackson in and play jamieson with 48k in bank for next week

• BrodieA

June 22, 2022 at 3:51 pm

Wehr is 30-40 points better than Jamieson, Cameron can score as well as Dawson. I think option 1

7. Matt

June 22, 2022 at 3:45 pm

Who wants to have a bit of Draft fun tonight? I’ve set up a new AFL Fantasy Draft League – “End of Season Challenge”. Live Draft tonight (22/6) at 9pm. 8 teams. Head-to-head matchups start in Round 15. Play Each other once. Final 4. Please join if you’re keen! (Ignore what it says about live draft being on Friday – Live draft is TONIGHT 9pm – I’ll adjust it when league is full)

• BrodieA

June 22, 2022 at 3:54 pm

Joined mate, never played draft and keen to have a go. 9pm AEST?

• Matthew Perry

June 22, 2022 at 4:00 pm

Yep – that’s right. Thanks for joining – will see you then!

• Matthew Perry

June 22, 2022 at 3:59 pm

League code = KSFC7PJU

8. BrodieA

June 22, 2022 at 5:49 pm

Anyone think J.Graham and/or L.Baker could be an option for a couple of weeks until English is back or once Taranto is firing

• John1

June 22, 2022 at 9:43 pm

I’ve been running Graham the last while and he’s been awesome. Gets loads of tackles with his 20 touches a game in the guts. Imo he’s a decent f5/6 for the rest of the season at this rate if you are a bit cash strapped to grab one of the big boys

• BrodieA

June 22, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Not so much strapped for cash but still dont like the look of Bont, Parker or Treloar but probably just need to grab one.
        Wish I was able to fix other areas instead of forward line for sure

• John1

June 22, 2022 at 10:14 pm

Yeah I’m the same, gotta upgrade degoey to someone and it’s gonna probably have to be treloar even tho I’m not super keen on any of them. I know I’ll have to get them eventually though to finish my team

• John1

June 22, 2022 at 10:15 pm

I might even end up moving cameron back forward and grabbing ROB for a few weeks

• Andy

June 22, 2022 at 10:31 pm

Jackson means I can get my last mid rookie off the field to any premo next week though so that’s tempting

9. Andy

June 22, 2022 at 9:35 pm

Considering ROB instead of the Jackson cash grab. More comfortable in holding him longer term like Jeppa whereas Jackson makes me nervous haha (not that ROB is confidence building either!)

10. Fingers

June 22, 2022 at 9:41 pm

Have English, teakle, beggs, Dixon and Cameron as ruck options. Could follow the trend and bring Jackson in but this will leave my backline exposed as it means I can’t bring Dawson in to complete it and have to play SDK.Thinking of taking a punt and taking a donut for R2 and bank on Oliver into McRae to boost my captains score to make up the points. This option moves me closer to completing my team sooner rather than later. Madness or genius ??? It’s a fine line that only history determines 😀

11. Tim

June 22, 2022 at 10:49 pm

any hope that sam skinner will play since teakle is out? due to not being able to move my bench players because of their positions, he is currently on my field ffs, wanted to have judson clarke on the field instead of him as my only rookie :/

12. Phil

June 23, 2022 at 12:14 am

Is Gawn and Butters to Jackson and Brayshaw a good play? Will cop a donut in the ruck but think captain (Oliver, Macrae or Brayshaw) can make up the difference.

I can also get Laird but think the ceiling of Brayshaw slightly edges him in front (short of Mills, and have Neale, oliver and Macrae already)

13. Tim

June 24, 2022 at 9:23 am

Field Judson Clarke or Marcus Windhager this round? All the injuries left me in a pickle so unfortunately have to field one rookie, who would you pick?

14. Ollie

August 4, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Thoughts on Luke Ryan? Either double downgrade then upgrade Salem next week or get Ryan for Salem this week.