DT TALK

AFL Fantasy Premiers 2021 Merchandise

Grab a tee, hoodie … or even a personalised mug to celebrate your Fantasy flag!

What a season it has been! Congratulations to all premiership coaches and massive thanks to everyone who drops by our site and engages in our content. We have a lot of fun.

We’ve got a range of t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters and personalised mugs to celebrate your 2021 Fantasy Premiership with. Wear your tee around your mates, always drink out of your mug at work (you can even put your score on it!)… and there is no better thing to be wearing when you rock up to your Draft day than wearing the premiers top to rub it into you league mates.

We even have back-to-back tees! Get around it!

dttalk.theprintbar.com

1. Bill

August 22, 2021 at 10:33 pm

Lost my GF.
    No wonder with all of the outs in the last few weeks.
    I never got a chance to finish my team.

My opponents players of difference played better. A few of mine were passengers.
    Now making notes on players I will never select again.

2. NeverAgain

August 22, 2021 at 11:28 pm

Here’s my never again list:

Callum Mills – when your are needed in the backend of the season, you go missing
    Darcy Parish – you are not a superstar until you can at least break even from taggers
    Lachie Hunter – no longer a premium
    Scott Pendlebury – see above
    Kyle Langford – Constant hammies
    Tim kelly – overrated
    Lachie Neale – fallen premium
    Tim Taranto – kmart Toby Greene
    Patrick Danger – Thank you for the last 7 years but age and injuries are starting to pile on
    Nat Fyfe – see above plus dodgey shoulder
    Sebastion Ross – no londer a midfielder
    Sam Docherty – may be never be the same again
    Patrick Cripps – what on earth has happened to this guy, barely covers the group and only handballs.
    Isacc Heeney – Mr suck yous in with a good month here or there
    Jaidyn Stephenson – Not picking this guy again even if he debuts with 150 in round one next year
    Tom Phillips – Fantasy football is not made for wingers anymore (unless you are Isaac Smith)

Overall it was fun year, hopefully no more covid stuff next year. See you all again next season.

• Jag67

August 23, 2021 at 7:39 am

“kmart Toby Greene”……..Love it.
      I’m keeping this list for next year. The off season is a long time in footy.

• Bill

August 23, 2021 at 1:16 pm

Can’t disagree with that list.

• Mad Monday

August 23, 2021 at 1:21 pm

Lol, a bit stiff on Tim Taranto, but yeah I’ll be avoiding Premium mids who will spend time up forward for next season. Also Mills and Neale probably deserve a second chance.

• Rogo

August 23, 2021 at 1:54 pm

was gonna say the description of fallen premium for neale is probably a good thing if anything hahaha, mills was huge for me as a pickup in round 5 over ridley, achilles is scary though

• Michael Jordan

August 28, 2021 at 10:23 pm

“Okay Fine, you think I’m a fallen premium, I’m gonna show you’ll that I’m not, this never again list fuelled the fire in me and that’s all I needed, so I made it personal”.

– Lachie Neale

3. Straight shooter

August 22, 2021 at 11:50 pm

Thx for all the work U guys put in always a good an appreciated by many👍

4. Maggie

August 23, 2021 at 12:19 am

Thanks Warnie, Calvin and Roy and all the team at DT Talk for all the articles, podcasts, etc – a much appreciated, and valued resource!

5. Jag67

August 23, 2021 at 7:40 am

Mad Monday, here we come.

6. Albo

August 24, 2021 at 10:57 am

Good to see you’re not associated with workwearhub.com.au anymore. Difficult to deal with and they screwed me over.