DT TALK

AFL Fantasy Premiers 2020 t-shirt

Order a tee today to celebrate your Fantasy premiership.

• Warnie

We have wanted to create AFL Fantasy Premiership tees for a little while now. With the help of epic artist triplewafer (check out the site and follow on instagram), we now have a tee you can wear around to celebrate your Fantasy premiership.

They are available in black and white in three different designs. Full image on the front, pocket and deluxe which has the image on the pocket on the front and a full image on the back. We backdated last year’s shirt.

Click below to head to the merch store.

2020

2019

oatesie

September 21, 2020 at 9:19 pm

I think the pig on the 2020 t-shirt should have a face-mask to give some reference to the defining element of the season

Warnie

September 21, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Haha – good call! We do have a Coronavirus image on the PREMIERS* like an asterisk for a bit of fun!

oatesie

September 21, 2020 at 10:59 pm

So there is! I missed that earlier – very clever though, love it!
        Btw thanks for all the help this year – you guys have been legends :D

jay

September 21, 2020 at 10:25 pm

Finished with 1920.

Where I wasn’t knocked out earlier in the series, I won all the finals matches in various leagues.

Migs

September 30, 2020 at 8:57 am

Soooo i have received my 2020 Fantasy Premiers tshirt and its misprinted – 2020 on the front, 2019 on the back…. dont get me wrong i wish i won last year but this isnt the case. Ive reached out to Merch desk and no one has come back after a week. Anyone have the same issue or a way i can get it corrected

Brett

September 30, 2020 at 2:57 pm

I ordered the 2020 premiers shirt and received the 2019 instead.
    I have emailed themerchdesk 3 times with no reply – buyer beware.

Unfortunately I didn’t win our 2019 league, so its no good to me

Jaso

October 2, 2020 at 4:05 pm

Same with me sent me the 2019 shirt then no reply at all. I’ll just file a dispute with PayPal. Defs not ordering from there again

5. Warnie

Warnie

September 30, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Hey Migs and Brett. I’m reaching out to our merch guys and will get back to you.

6. Warnie

Warnie

October 1, 2020 at 11:59 am

Hey guys. If Merch Desk hasn’t got back to you, hit up this link.

Darren

October 24, 2020 at 4:46 pm

I’m still having dramas with the shirts, I ordered a 2019 & 2020 but received 2 x 2019 I then emailed hem and followed the link above heard nothing for a few weeks and then another shirt arrived ……2019 so now I have 3 x 2019 and no 2020 shirt still 😤

Warnie

October 25, 2020 at 1:39 am

Sorry to hear, Darren. Hit that link again. We apologise. Hopefully Merch Desk can get you sorted. It’s not cool. Just make sure you double check your original order email to see that you didn’t inadvertently order a 2019 shirt as this is what could be causing you to receive the 2019 top… and make sure you name it up in the form from the link above.