My Team

My Team 2020: Round 18

Discuss your round 18 moves for the grand finals.

• Warnie

Discuss your team, strategy, players, etc. in this post. Offer up constructive comments if you want questions answered yourself! Be a giver, not just a taker! This is a great community and we want it to stay that way. We love banter as much as the next person, just keep it clean!

For season stats, head to dtlive.com.au’s Data View.

Fantasy points for and against (season)

CLUBPTS
RIC1212.42.30.41234.14.11.1
STK1255.53.60.61207.32.90.6
SYD12203.30.91220.33.30.9
WB1234.93.91.21254.82.91.1
WCE1251.93.80.81231.93.61.1

Buy DT Talk Merchandise.

Co-captain of DT Talk since inception in 2007. Finally had a good season with an overall ranking of 137th for 2018... next goal is to replace the dirty old trucker hat with an AFL Fantasy one! Follow on Twitter: @WarnieDT

AWS

September 19, 2020 at 1:56 pm

I’ve traded in Gawn and gonna play the VC option but reconsidering as Haynes got me 31

Gawn and play Neale OR switch to ROB/Crouch or anyone similar <$840k

Ah… the stress of coaching :)

emily

September 19, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Aluniesheis if you finish on top I want you to celebrate by putting your feet in a bucket of baked beans,
    please do it for me, you will so enjoy it.

i wish i could be in the bucket with u

from the foot fetish girl

mmmmmm feet in a bucket of spaghetti

Aluniesheis

September 19, 2020 at 10:27 pm

You never know if I win. Currently slipped to 5 overnight- long wait and see. Gawn didn’t quite get the job done

Qwerty99812

September 20, 2020 at 10:12 am

Good luck!

Expected a safe 100 out of Gawn like most did, so very disappointing there but thankfully Merrett came though. I am assuming you already VC’d Gaff and therefore C is locked.

What do with my last trade? If I hold to wait for teams to be named tomorrow that would mean my only real option is something like Adams > Treloar.

Or do I have a crack today, but if Adams doesn’t play I’m gone!

emily

September 19, 2020 at 11:46 pm

ok Aluniesheis , if u finish 1st 2nd or 3rd celebrate with your feet in a bucket of bake beans please
    if u loose i’ll put my feet in 5 buckets of slime.

I’m willing you on uve been nice to me on here so I’m barracking for you to win.
    I was going to bring Gawn in for Grundy , yep side ways trade but I didn’t do it in the end.

Still got 1 trade left, i’m thinking of going from Adams to Rocky, what do u think

from the foot fetish girl

mmmmmm feet in mud

emily

September 20, 2020 at 5:15 pm

Aluniesheis I hope for ur sake and mine Danger kicks another 5 goals, I’m cheering u on.

from the foot fetish girl

mmmmm feet in porridge

emily

September 20, 2020 at 5:34 pm

wow I commented and now Danger has 3 goals, if u win top spot Aluniesheis u must put ur feet in
    a bucket of bake beans, I’m your good luck charm, even Blicavs is picking up the pace for u.

from the foot fetish girl

mmmmm feet in bake beans yummy

Aluniesheis

September 20, 2020 at 8:52 pm

Blicavs at half time was making me want to tip my feet and head in a bucket. Bad decision to take him over Rich, but it happens. Hunter and Acres have given me a chance again.

emily

September 20, 2020 at 8:57 pm

your 83 points ahead, and #2 has grundy u have Adams, only difference should be safe.
        I was watching the cats v swans game so hard.

I looked at Blic but wasn’t game to pull trigger, thast why im 6000+ and your #1 lol

please put your feet in a bucket of bake beans

from the foot fetish girl

mmmmmm feet in jelly

emily

September 20, 2020 at 9:00 pm

…….sorry 107 points ahead even better lol, if there is a grey cloud over Adams that is a nice buffer

from the foot fetish girl

mmmm feet in doughnuts

George

September 20, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Yo Trent- in my position would you pick rocky or Treloar?
            I am 150 behind a hat with Grundy, Crisp, Adams+ C to go

I became too nervous to pull the trigger on any moves after trading out Simpkin and Taranto for Kelly/Acres and ended up making no moves 😂
            Hopefully you are all good… 😬

Aluniesheis

September 21, 2020 at 5:56 am

We all make errors. I would have been better off this week making no moves- Greaves beat Blicavs by nearly 40 after he was slaughtered by Sinclair. At this time you might as well go POD. Simpkin was a killer.

If you had time you could research Treloar second up from injury. The only hesitation with Treloar is time on ground second up. He probably plays 70 percent. Rocky is safer, although not awesome against Pies. I have like Grundy last 2 weeks, his jarred back looks a bit freer.

Treloar is the POD if you are willing to take the risk, but hey my risk of taking Blicavs in the ruck/def instead of the safe Ryan did not pan out so well.

George

September 21, 2020 at 6:45 am

thanks

Aluniesheis

September 21, 2020 at 7:34 am

Hi George, left field is Boak

George

September 21, 2020 at 12:13 pm

thx-just worried about boak getting rested
                    i reckon i will go treloar as i have no chance if i go safe

Aluniesheis

September 21, 2020 at 5:58 am

Rather be ahead than behind, but the person third has Grundy and Pendlebury. At least Hunter has given me a real chance, especially after I changed from Macrae to Gawn.

Jeff

September 20, 2020 at 5:42 pm

Would you guys take rocky or Macrae as captain?

Jeff

September 20, 2020 at 5:42 pm

I would have to trade out Adams to get rich as cap

Jeff

September 20, 2020 at 5:43 pm

Rocky not rich sorry

emily

September 21, 2020 at 7:09 pm

good luck Aluniesheis in a few hours you will know and hope have a smile on ur face

from the foot fetish girl

mmmm feet in bake beans

George

September 21, 2020 at 8:15 pm

Lol if I’d have kept Adams and traded crisp to Houston
    😂
    Not that I was going to do it tho…

emily

September 21, 2020 at 9:08 pm

I want to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS: ALUNIESHEIS

nice work in a tough year, we all had the same scenarios but u handled them the best.

#1

enjoy the car

from the foot fetish girl

mmmmm feet must go in a bucket of bake beans

Aluniesheis

September 21, 2020 at 10:10 pm

Cheers, luck plays a massive role. Hunter, Adams, Rockliff- but my greatest luck was looping Sholl and Greaves for 3 weeks. Can’t buy that luck.

George

September 21, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Well done Aluniesheis
    pretty happy with 127th-

quick rant time because i feel like it and we all need to with afl fantasy from time to time
    could have looped haynes for greaves and got a hat by 1
    could have not made any trades and got in
    could have not made any trades tonight and won my grand final
    could have traded crisp to houston to get a hat
    could have traded macrae and not adams
    could have traded neale and not adams

But the season was fun and the most important thing is that Trent won the car

Aluniesheis

September 21, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Thanks George, the forum is a great source of help. Thanks to everyone who helped and gave advice. The season was fun, and Taylor Adams and Lachie Hunter provided the victory.

emily

September 21, 2020 at 10:00 pm

what George said lol 5 of those I was the same,
    who’s looking foward to 2021
    can’t wait to hear the traders last call for the year, let it all hang out boys

from the foot fetish girl

mmmmm feet in porridge

Aluniesheis

September 21, 2020 at 10:08 pm

Cheers, I have always loved this site, but only started contributing this year. I has been a great ride.

Warnie

September 21, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Congrats, Trent! Looking forward to chatting on the podcast tomorrow night!