Lockout Chat

Round 12 Lockout Chat

It’s Round 12… HUMP ROUND! Discuss the round as it progresses in the comments. Post your scores at the completion of games but be sure to indicate how many players have played, including your captain. Follow the live scores all weekend via Chad’s DT Live website.

lockoutDiscuss the round as it progresses in the comments. Post your scores at the completion of games but be sure to indicate how many players have played, including your captain. Follow the live scores all weekend via Chad’s DT Live website.

luxbetpuntAFL Fantasy Punt is back!

Very much like Match Day, but with prizes based on a competition pool – ie. betting like on lotto. – you can pick a side, enter it with a $10 entry fee and if you’re in the top few, you take home cash prizes… and for the high rollers, get involved in the $50 entry game!

The round game locks out before the first game of the round, but for the single match day games it just needs to before they start. This week we have Cats v Blues (FRIDAY FREE ENTRY!), Hawks v Eagles, Dees v Pies.

Sign up to a Luxbet account by clicking here and then head over to the AFL Fantasy Punt website to log in and pick your sides.

18+ and gamble responsibly.

Peter

June 9, 2014 at 2:40 pm

Wow my league would have the be the most even league ever. Top team is me atm 7-3 after I creamed my opponent this week. I’m 15 up but 3 v 1 today. There is 4 matches in my league coming down to today’s game. My mate is 7-2 but trailing by 9 with pendlebury v swan matchup. The most even league and hardest I’ve been apart of.

2. Stuart

Stuart

June 9, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Me with 108+Beams(C)+Pendles vs. Pendles(C)+Beams+Tyson :/

buckets

June 9, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Need the big three (Pendles, Swan, Beams) to fire today to get me over 2000. Need a ton from each.

Peter

June 9, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Geez Cloke. Hope it gets better lol

Patrick

June 9, 2014 at 4:09 pm

This is the first round I decided not to go with GAblett as captain. After choosing Beams, it’s fair to say I’ve been hit by the karma bus!!!

Peter

June 9, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Yep Gazza is gold. My man Cloke puts a withering 23 points in last 5 minutes to go to a respectable 34 at HT after -1 at qtr time. Beams will go big in 2nd half Patrick. The Daniel cross tag has gone to pendles now

matt

June 9, 2014 at 4:33 pm

If all the coaches who had Beams as captain were laid end to end in the road, I’d be very surprised!!

James

June 9, 2014 at 5:09 pm

Will the pirate be in hiding this week Calvin

Crisis

June 9, 2014 at 5:52 pm

at least Tyson still managed to get his BE so won’t lose any cash this week. Those that have kept Tyson (like me) will you be jumping ship after he got the Macca tag or give him another go??

Pretty happy I’ve held onto Langdon, not many downgrade options in DEF so don’t mind keeping him as D7.

one forced trade coming up with Watson!

finished on 2067, ranked 141. Glad this round is over!!

Jacob

June 9, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Im trading. Id imagine his BE would be fairly high now

Crisis

June 9, 2014 at 6:23 pm

yeh will be interesting to see the new BE and prices. I think next weeks lineups will be crucial with a few cash cows not playing this round

Peter Thomas

June 9, 2014 at 6:17 pm

You could probably call this round the POD’s round. A lot of stars under performed this round and I’ve been fuming at the lot of them

iamcarlton

June 9, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Which premo should I trade cotchin to ( except rockliff, I’ll wait tell his price goes down)
    Mid:ablett,Pendlebury, selwood,Barlow,fyfe, beams, cotchin, hallahan( Lloyd, obrien)

And who should I upgrade Higgins or kolojashnij and to who
    Def: barrel,Simpson,swallow,Higgins,suckling,kolo( Langdon,bews)

Got 200k in the bank. Thoughts would be appreciated! Please help!

Crisis

June 9, 2014 at 6:58 pm

assume you mean bartel in defence?

Cotchin > Libba/JPK/Hanners in that order
      Kolo > McVeigh if you can afford it and still upgrade to Rocky later on

iamcarlton

June 9, 2014 at 7:07 pm

What about Stevie j

Crisis

June 9, 2014 at 7:12 pm

similar boat to rocky with price on the downhill, but he does at STK this week at Skilled

I’m looking to upgrade Tyson soon so need some of the premos to keep dropping so might an extra week. Already own Rocky