Episodes

DT TALK Live 2012: Rd 18

Last week was one of the worst weeks in the history of the Warne Dawgs. Hear my story (sorry it took so long) about how I stuffed up. In a short and sharp episode, because we weren’t up and about, we look at the big DT issues for the week. Make sure you tune in next week as it all heats up in DT Talk Land!

G-Bangers

July 26, 2012 at 9:56 pm

to all the teenagers that wanna be number 1 !

Brappinalong

July 26, 2012 at 10:24 pm

lol bro…. I wish my teen years were still alive!!!!

Shazzam

July 26, 2012 at 11:13 pm

Robinson not named as an out but not named at all either. WTF?

Aidan

July 26, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Since he was a late withdrawel, he was classified as an out in last weeks team. Since he’s not playing this week he can’t be classed as an in either

Shazzam

July 26, 2012 at 11:58 pm

Oh yeah, stupid me…Was thinking he went off mid game for some reason..

Shazzam

July 26, 2012 at 11:15 pm

Funny sh*t Warnie. I think they’ve deleted the delete my team button this year.

#ironic

eeepo

July 26, 2012 at 11:22 pm

It’s there mate!
      Click on profile, top right hand corner, “remove my entry from competition.”

Shazzam

July 26, 2012 at 11:36 pm

Shhh, don’t tell Warnie… He’s not good with drunken DT descisions.

discomute

July 26, 2012 at 11:52 pm

Great episode boys, but what’s with the complaining about the green vest??? Surely this week of all you would have copped it warnie, making school boy errors :)

Calvin you’re the man, wear all those 7 vests with pride!!

toad

July 26, 2012 at 11:57 pm

Last couple upgrades, what’s a better combo. Pendles/Pav or Beames/Murph? Any thoughts appreciated

Shazzam

July 27, 2012 at 10:23 am

Thas a hard one…l i would go Beams Murphy….

Pendles can be low, and so can Pav depending on The style of game they are playing and also whom of course.

toad

July 27, 2012 at 11:19 am

Cheers Shaz

Kevin

July 27, 2012 at 9:08 am

That was very very funny! I know exactly how you feel Warnie. I wasn’t pissed but press the reversal button and didn’t have enough time to fix up all the subs. What made it worse that it was round 13 so I had Chappy and Sidebottom on the bench. I was on holidays up at the gold coast got nervous about bring Watson in and with ten minute left hit reverse. Problem was we didn’t have a very good signal in the concrete jungle motel and I only had my phone!
    Bottom line if I left it I would have been 250 points better off!
    You should have seen me throw the phone when I saw the time click over and lock me out! Like you I had the shakes! Never again! Now every week after DT is open I add my 250 points to see where I would have been ranked! I’m officially ranked 424 but I’ll add my 250 points! Haha
    Anyway I feel your pain Warnie!

Don Cottagers

July 27, 2012 at 10:35 am

Calvin, you have mentioned a couple of times that the guy who won 2011 SC had no trades left very early on. I’m not sure if you mean DT, or another year, or something else entirely, but ImpromptuSCE used his final trade in round 23 last year (he did a ‘season retrospective’ including his trading at the end of last year on TS)…