Episodes

DT TALK Live 2012: Rd 16

We are on a new couch this week to celebrate the inclusion of Tom Couch into the Melbourne teams… but also due to the fact Warnie’s internet has been crap and Roy’s is better. We’ve dropped the quality, but it didn’t cut out for the thousands who tuned in live. The info is just as crap as ever but hopefully you get something out of it! Thanks to Nick Maxwell for the live interview.

Shazzam

July 12, 2012 at 9:42 pm

DT’s alright with Meeeeee!

Shazzam

July 12, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Been off line all week. Seriously if work keeps up this way I’ll friken quit and DT will be something I’ll put on the dole job application list.

Shazzam

July 12, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Like I mentioned guys I’d like a bit of advice on my team.

I have 8 trades left and 86k.

I’ve really wanted Baguely (BAC/MID DPP) and Couch (Talked up) for the most of the season, now is my first chance at both but do have a few gaps to fill due to all the bloody outs.
        Seems like Birchall should be my most logical target.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Deledio, Suckling, Scotland, Carrazzo, Darley, Spurr, Goddard, Waters, Bugg

Boyd, Swannie, GAJ, Jelwood, Pendlebury, D. Zorko, S. Gibson, Sexton

Cox, Redden, Giles, T. Campbell

Sidebottom, Beams, M, Robinson. Stevie J, A. Treloar, T. Adams, Pfeiffer, Buddy, D. Martin

esuba77

July 12, 2012 at 10:44 pm

You need 2 backs by the looks so maybe downgrade Spurr to Baguely if you want him and upgrade Bugg..With the cash you’ll have it looks like H.Shaw,M.Johnson or Heppell would be your options

esuba77

July 12, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Forget that..If you want the link from backs/mids then you’ll need to trade a mid and Sexton is the one there..Trade Sexton for Baguley(and swap with Goddard for the week)Then Bugg for Carrazzo(because you’ll still be $5k short of Birchall)or Waters to Birchall if you really want him.

The first option will leave you with about $5k but you have gained a extra premo.
            The second option will leave you with about $190k but no extra premos since Waters to Birchall is sideways.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Shazzam

July 12, 2012 at 11:26 pm

Trade 5fer or T Addams?

Shazzam

July 12, 2012 at 11:35 pm

T Adams – Baguley
            Bugg – Birchall

Leaves me with $126,100 and one donut. Not going to get out of copping 1 no matter what.

I could drop Waters but I don’t think he is that bad (not that I have done any research yet).

Shazzam

July 12, 2012 at 11:38 pm

I take that back. The last trade I mentioned gets me Birchall and no donuts.

Still left with Sexton, Spurr and 5fer though.

Shazzam

July 12, 2012 at 11:58 pm

Cheers esuba for showing so much interest decent feedback.

esuba77

July 12, 2012 at 11:30 pm

you’ll need them 2 in your forward line this week but wont you?

esuba77

July 12, 2012 at 11:33 pm

trade 1 of them next week for couch if you want him 2.

esuba77

July 12, 2012 at 11:50 pm

you can get out of a doughnut if you do the Sexton>Baguley trade

Goddard will then sit on your mids bench this week while Baguley plays in backs
            Then Bugg> for 1 of the 3 of Heppell,MJ or H.Shaw and you should have should have

BACKS.Deledio,Carrazzo,Scotland,Suckling,Darley,Baguley and 1 of ^them^ 3 No emg
            CENTRES.Boyd,Swan,GAJ,Pendles,Jelwood,Zorko (with Gibson emg)
            RUCKS.Cox,Giles(with Redden emg)
            FORWARDS.Beams,Sidebottom,Stevie J,Robbo,Treloar,5fa,Adams(no emg)

esuba77

July 13, 2012 at 12:10 am

No worries with 8 trades you have many options and much to think about
            good luck

BOOMER

July 12, 2012 at 11:00 pm

Great show lads. :)

Like you lot I’m worried after Maxy’s call, Swanny better bloody play! Going Gazza capt, gut feeling he’s gonna explode this week against the tigers, Boyd (vc)…wanna go Swanny, but too many if’s but’s and maybe’s this week for my liking. Keep up the great work guys.

Cheers to Chook for his huge contribution to DT TALK.

PRo_MoE1144

July 12, 2012 at 11:14 pm

dude warnie. I Love Milllencolin!!!!!! :)

joshyd123

July 13, 2012 at 1:26 pm

worth doing bugg to yarran? or who can i downgrade bugg to?