My Team

My Team 2024 – Round 8

Chat about your team in My Team.

Here’s the place to chat about your Fantasy team.

Click here to register for an account on DT Talk to discuss your team! Be sure to add a profile pic to distinguish your posts from everyone elses.

Consider joining our Patreon. We are into our in-season routine which featured the Lockout Lift LIVE stream following the last game of the round, Rollin’ 22 and Captains on Tuesdays, Q&A Pintcast on Wednesdays, Scale of Hardness, Jaiden’s Spreadsheet and Top 10 Captains on Thursdays … plus some other fun!

patreon.com/dttalk

guest
Inline Feedbacks
Lachlan
Lachlan
1 month ago

Team is as follows;

D: Sheez, Martin, Daicos, Young, Yeo, Williams (Howes, Pink)
M: Zerret, Steele, Bont, Bonner, Roberts, Reid, Closey, Graham
R: Gawn, Marshall
F: Heeney, Baker, Powell, Jackson, Thomas, Garcia (Sanders)

200k in bank Thinking of going Marshall to sweet and then sanders to Flanders.
Means I keep Jackson, Powell and Williams though which I’m not happy with. Any suggestions?

Sean
Sean
1 month ago

Can afford to upgrade Sharp to any Mid other than Merrett. Steele, Green, Miller and Crouch are my 800k+ mids currently. Who consider the best mid to bring in?

Lachlan
Lachlan
1 month ago
Reply to  Sean

Butters/walsh/gulden
I’d say gulden averages most for the rest of the season

Brodie
Brodie
1 month ago

Liam Baker, Bailey Dale or Jack Macrae can do any via some dpp action

Not a geelong cats fan
Not a geelong cats fan
1 month ago
Reply to  Brodie

If you have a bit more money, do Holmes or Miers. If you can get a midfielder, do Guthrie. Otherwise get Dale for huge ceilings.

JungleMuffin
Member
1 month ago

Green really injured on 7? Or just chilling in the bench for a while?

Thrice
Thrice
1 month ago

The Chosen Won captaining Matt Roberts lol.

JungleMuffin
Member
1 month ago
Reply to  Thrice

Haha, fuark, he is too! 😅 Guess he only tries when coming up against battlers like my team 😅

Reckon he was going for VC on someone from Swans/Giants (probably Green?) with C on Cheezel de Weezel?

I suppose on the flip side, it’s better than those with Green as Skip. Season ending.

Carnage!

JungleMuffin
Member
1 month ago
Reply to  Thrice

Guess you could say he Chose The Wrongun?

Roberts Smashed Da Minj ©

Cyas in 2025 ®

Last edited 1 month ago by JungleMuffin
SamPorterBridges
SamPorterBridges
1 month ago
Reply to  JungleMuffin

Doubt he captained Roberts, most likely he captained the player that he brought in for Roberts. The game doesn’t update until the both players in transactions actually play.

Dulcify
Dulcify
1 month ago
Reply to  JungleMuffin

Greg has the C on Merrett, Roberts is not in his team.