Catch The Traders every Thursday evening from 6:15pm AEST as they talk the teams for the upcoming round. The boys are live on AFL.com.au and the AFL Live app. You can also head to facebook.com/AFLFantasyOfficial to join the show. Ask your questions in the comments or via Twitter as Roy, Calvin and Warnie help you get set for lockout.
Find the podcast
- Dan on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “agreed Warnie , windhager every day over Warner” Jun 10, 01:14
- Warnie on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “Windhager is averaging 33 or so because he was sub in three of his first six games. He scored 120,…” Jun 9, 22:21
- Will on Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 13: “English was absolutely dominating Lycett all game, he wasn’t injured. They had to sub him off and double up on…” Jun 9, 19:17
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “known” Jun 9, 18:48
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “I’m happy with Warner but Windhager had to be a dodgy selection. 66 from a know tagger averaging 33 or…” Jun 9, 18:47
Who am i trading out for hobbs? Pedlar or H.Sharp
Sharpey! He ded
Who do I field?
So Cal calls others that ring him on phone about Captains NUFF NUFFS. Maybe he should look in the Mirror before calling others NUFF NUFFS when it comes to Football. I can tell you a few things he has said just this year that makes him look like a NUFF NUFF. But there is way to many things to tell. I’ve been leaving my comments out from here for a while. But when you hear someone like Cal call others NUFF NUFFS it really makes a lot of sense this guy doesnt know much about the AFL
What an interesting life you must have.