Catch The Traders every Thursday evening from 6:15pm AEST as they talk the teams for the upcoming round. The boys are live on AFL.com.au and the AFL Live app. You can also head to facebook.com/AFLFantasyOfficial to join the show. Ask your questions in the comments or via Twitter as Roy, Calvin and Warnie help you get set for lockout.
Find the podcast
- Dan on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “agreed Warnie , windhager every day over Warner” Jun 10, 01:14
- Warnie on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “Windhager is averaging 33 or so because he was sub in three of his first six games. He scored 120,…” Jun 9, 22:21
- Will on Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 13: “English was absolutely dominating Lycett all game, he wasn’t injured. They had to sub him off and double up on…” Jun 9, 19:17
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “known” Jun 9, 18:48
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “I’m happy with Warner but Windhager had to be a dodgy selection. 66 from a know tagger averaging 33 or…” Jun 9, 18:47
OUT – Setterfield / Wilmott
IN – A. Brayshaw / Drury
OUT – Setterfield / F. Greene
IN – Ratkins / Pasta
Why are you getting rid of Setterfield. He plays Brisbane this week which is ok, but then he plays Richmond, WCE and Roos which are all super easy. I’m sure you have bigger problems than him.
Cash Gen. Buy low/sell high. Setterfield is bleeding cash, has a BE of 126. Brayshaws BE is 80.
Similar with Rat & Pasta – both will generate more cash and probably more points V WCE than Setterfield.
Stuck between Fiorini or Ratkins. Ratkins gives me like 205k extra for next week, but I feel that Fiorini will have better consistency when Weller comes back in?