It was a brutal round for Warnie and Calvin, but they have picked themselves up with the knowledge they are subbing on Will Day and Tom Green even though they have Touk Miller to deal with. The Traders chat through the round that was and look ahead to what moves to make for round seven.
2:00 – Calvin and Warnie had a shocking week!
7:00 – Nick Daicos pig status?
13:30 – Roy breaks the rules and offers his -3 to Darcy Wilmot for his 22 points.
16:00 – Last year’s winner Matt Mottram is up to 23rd overall.
18:10 – Alex Cincotta receives five votes in the Michael Barlow Medal.
20:00 – All the news of the week including Touk Miller‘s knee injury.
23:50 – Roy has the scoop on Rory Laird‘s possible sore knee.
27:15 – Marcus Bontempelli is a good premium pick.
30:20 – If you want a unique pick, Sam Walsh is in one per cent of teams.
34:10 – Roy is keen on Josh Rachele.
37:20 – Most traded players early doors including The Traders’ plans for round seven.
38:50 – Questions from social media – follow @AFLFantasy on Twitter, @aflfantasy on Instagram and like the Official AFL Fantasy facebook page.
41:00 – Can we look at trading Harry Sheezel?
47:30 – Jake Waterman has racked up some good scores with the opportunity to take marks.
52:00 – Is trading Andrew Brayshaw an option?
54:45 – With MID/FWD status, could Sam Simpson be a play?
59:00 – Should you take Tom Stewart over a gun midfielder?
Find the podcast
- Dan on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “agreed Warnie , windhager every day over Warner” Jun 10, 01:14
- Warnie on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “Windhager is averaging 33 or so because he was sub in three of his first six games. He scored 120,…” Jun 9, 22:21
- Will on Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 13: “English was absolutely dominating Lycett all game, he wasn’t injured. They had to sub him off and double up on…” Jun 9, 19:17
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “known” Jun 9, 18:48
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “I’m happy with Warner but Windhager had to be a dodgy selection. 66 from a know tagger averaging 33 or…” Jun 9, 18:47
Pole! Hello from Orange County, CA! Trading out Sheezel to get to Bont. Thanks for your service, Mr. Sheez. The question of the week will be who is a downgrade target. I don’t want to be stuck with a red dot on Cincotta if Saad comes back. Haven’t listened to the podcast yet, waiting to get off work to fully savor it.
I earn 185 dollars per hour working from home on an online job. I never thought I could accomplish it, but my best friend makes $10,000 per month doing this profession and that I learn more about it.
For Details►———➤ https://Smartpay10.blogspot.Com
Thing about trading out Cheezel, does it really make you enough extra points?
Ok, he probably won’t average 100 like he has been, so what does he average? Even averaging 80, that’s F6/D6 territory, and likely one of the last “upgrades” you’d be making.
Just not enough upside in getting rid of him.
I traded Cheezer to Bont yesterday, but changed my mind after considering the Dunkley problem. Ended up going from Dunks to Laird. Sheezel will be out of my team in the next 1-3 weeks as a way to get to Oliver while also getting a mid-pricer (if not a rookie) up to an elite. Technically speaking, I went Dunkley to Cincotta and Wilmot to Laird, but same diff.