Over the weekend, Draftstars have got $75k in the kitty for both Saturday and Sunday in what promises to be some huge games of footy. Check out the tips from the boys and make sure you have your teams set to fire and fingers crossed… it brings you some cold hard cash.
SATURDAY KITTY = $75k
SUNDAY KITTY = $75k
Good luck and please, gamble responsibly.
Cameron Guthrie (MID, $14,350)
Saturday v Richmond
Guthrie is averaging 116 in his last three games and is massive value compared to the other big names available here. He scored 117 and 139 on the Tigers last year and is coming off a nice 126 against the Eagles last week. He has a ceiling and is capable of having a big day out.
James Aish (MID, $10,850)
Saturday v Carlton
Aish has been a Draft-star gem over the last few weeks scoring 88 and 123 in his last two outings. In fact, over his last six games he has hit triple figures in 50% of those games.
Jackson Hately (MID, $11,200)
Sunday v Adelaide
Even though Hately’s CBA numbers are down as he has been pushed out to the wing… it hasn’t bothered him with scores of 84, 83,112, 91 and 98 in his last five games. It’s no secret that this week we should be targeting this match-up against the Roos and Hately is cheap and should be a solid 90+.
Stephen Coniglio (MID, $13,880)
Sunday v Collingwood
The gift that just keeps on giving. Under his new coach, Coniglio hasn’t dropped under 100 for four weeks running. He plays the Magpies and over the last five weeks, they rank as the #1 easiest team for midfielders to score against. Coniglio is now a midfielder… you add it up.
Sam Berry (MID, $9,540)
Sunday v Adelaide
The Kangaroos are the equal second easiest team to score against over the last five weeks and Berry has some form (and coach’s confidence) after his 96 last week. He get bulk CBAs for the Crows and has taken the most of this opportunity. Priced as a low risk, in a juicy match-up, in a game he could hit 100+. Tick, tick… tick.
Jordan Dawson (D/M, $14,750)
Sunday v Kangaroos
Coming off a nice 118 last week, this game has the makings of what could be a huge score for Dawson. When the Roos played the Giants recently, they gave up plenty of marks and this is something that Dawson cashes in on. That day Himmelberg took 16 marks for his score of 161, Whitfield grabbed 14 for 130 and even Cumming cashed in with 128 from 10m. Two other Giants took 10+ and now you can see my point.
Dawson is a +6 machine. Why? Well the Crows love the ball in his hands and the Roos allow the other team to do this with ease.
This could be a game where Dawson takes 15+ marks and a score of 140 is not out of the question.
- Dan on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “agreed Warnie , windhager every day over Warner” Jun 10, 01:14
- Warnie on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “Windhager is averaging 33 or so because he was sub in three of his first six games. He scored 120,…” Jun 9, 22:21
- Will on Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 13: “English was absolutely dominating Lycett all game, he wasn’t injured. They had to sub him off and double up on…” Jun 9, 19:17
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “known” Jun 9, 18:48
- lizardofoz on Friday Fantasy Fill Up – Rd. 13: “I’m happy with Warner but Windhager had to be a dodgy selection. 66 from a know tagger averaging 33 or…” Jun 9, 18:47