Podcast

Darcy Parish chats Fantasy, Round 13 teams and tips – Ep. 521

PODCAST: Catch the replay of the Teams Stream.

Catch The Traders every Thursday evening from 6:15pm AEST as they talk the teams for the upcoming round. Head to facebook.com/AFLFantasyOfficial to join the show. Ask your questions in the comments or via Twitter as Roy, Calvin and Warnie help you get set for lockout.

Click here to download.

Find the podcast

1. Mike

June 9, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Didnt get Judson CLarke :(((

Which rookie to get other than Wehr and Owens (have both already)

Callow or another rookie like Marchbank or Chugg?

• Phteven

June 10, 2022 at 10:17 am

Clacker is a poisoned chalice. He has lured you in with his ok score in the sixties, but will back it up with thirties and forties. Ok for bench and cash generations. Caveat emptor!

2. Jay1

June 10, 2022 at 2:29 am

So happy I traded out Butters at his bye. Didn’t even make his low BE of 65 this week hahah

• SoftasButters

June 10, 2022 at 6:02 am

So angry I traded out Nick Magnificent instead of SoftAsButters last week, to think I even considered Butters as my 15th ‘premium’ this week was blasphemous.

3. Shan Shan

June 10, 2022 at 5:49 am

I got Judson Clarke but I also got Dustin Martin, signs looked good he was in the midfield at the starting bounce and kicked two goals…43 points!!! The kid got more than him!!! I hope his score drops off as I have 19 on field. Richmond is just a bag of spuds.

• Pathetic Port

June 10, 2022 at 6:20 am

You think Richmond are a bag of spuds? A group of 10yr olds could beat Port. Someone should tell them you’re supposed to kick it to the other guys with the same colour shirts on. Richmond should be worried they struggled to beat that rabble.

4. Bexta

June 10, 2022 at 8:41 am

March safe bet

• Mike

June 10, 2022 at 9:31 am

There’s only fmdt..

5. Jose

June 10, 2022 at 4:32 pm

Thoughts on getting in Marchbank over Boyd?
    Boyd has only scored 30s doesn’t make any sense to me