- Emerson on Fry’s Cash Cows – Rd. 12: “Something I’m gonna have to think about Would u say Greenwood over Humphrey?” May 31, 12:57
- Fry on Fry’s Cash Cows – Rd. 12: “I’d usually default to English and Wardlaw, but I don’t hate the Witts/Greenwood play for bye balance” May 31, 12:29
- Fry on Fry’s Cash Cows – Rd. 12: “I prefer No. 2 mate” May 31, 12:28
- Jeza on Fry’s Cash Cows – Rd. 12: “Another option is: 4. Wilmot to Mullin, Van Royen to Binns and Drury to Greenwood” May 31, 11:59
- The B on My Team 2023: Round 12 (BYES 1): “Stocker to Whitfield Or Fiorini to Rowell” May 31, 11:40
Hey Warnie, any mention of how close Brady Hough was – surely he was there or there abouts?
I think there’s some sort of games threshold that he might not have reached too (5 or 6 iirc)
Had to play 6.
Warnie is such a man child. He behaves on twitter like he is 5 years old.
BTW your team didn’t cracked 20 mill, its 19.8. But I get the impression you are very comfortable lying
Ivor. You are still a peanut. Below is the screen shot of my team including team value just so you know that your constant pettiness is absolutely shithouse and out of step with how most people enjoy this game. I know you struggle with basic concepts, such as understanding banter and fun. You were probably triggered by my hilarious tweet with the vest count from round 11 onwards… go and get some mates and just have fun with it. It’s sad that some middle-aged guy from the otherside of the world wastes their time coming on our site and acting like a butthurt loser.
Well said Mr Warn-Dog, it’s a pity you have to waste your creative writing skills on such num-nuts but it takes all kinds I guess. Thanks to your good self and the likes of Calvin and Roy, plus all the other contributors here, that good AFL fantasy content exists. Cheers, Ray
I’m a big fan of the podcasts, love the analysis and segments they provide just like all the guys that have an article on here. But Warnie, Roy and Calvin are awesome, it’s my every day routine reading and listening just like “The Front Bar” on Thursday nights. Without them just won’t be the same.
Calm down mate, what on earth? hahahah
Imagine getting legitimately angry about Warnie of all people
There has to be someone out there with Dunk, Tre, Bont, Eng and now Smith in there FWD line.
Not yet, but i will have after the bye
If only Liberatore was considered a premium lol, now just waiting on Macrae to get forward status to complete the six.