My Team

My Team 2022: Round 2

Talk about your round two trades here.

Discuss your team, strategy, players, etc. in this post. Offer up constructive comments if you want questions answered yourself! Be a giver, not just a taker! This is a great community and we want it to stay that way. We love banter as much as the next person, just keep it clean!

For plenty of great stats, check out:

Fantasy points for and against

CLUBPTS
STK151430160840
SYD140921150922
WB153362145121
WCE138420145630

1. Tom

March 23, 2022 at 2:53 pm

Hold Crisp and go Baldwin to Durdin. Or go Crisp to Houston/Hall?

• Straight shooter

March 24, 2022 at 3:36 am

Baldwin to Durdin

2. Rambo Tambo

March 23, 2022 at 3:24 pm

Did anybody watch Foley play? Feels like a 1 game wonder

3. MIKE

March 23, 2022 at 5:45 pm

Foley had 2 good games last year. HS 90. Third year in and has only played 8 games. Lots of talent but role will change with return of senior players.
    Reasonable to expect a 70+ ave from here on

4. Yeeter

March 23, 2022 at 6:27 pm

Advice needed…..

I’m loathe to trade a premo after round 1. However, I’m currently thinking Cripps to Sicily and Baldwin to Martin.

Reason being I simply can’t afford Baldwin to Martin.

This would leave me 252k in the kitty.

• Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

March 23, 2022 at 6:37 pm

delete team if you’re even thinking trading a premo like cripps

• Yeeter

March 23, 2022 at 6:51 pm

??

• Ando the brain dead barfly

March 23, 2022 at 6:55 pm

He might mean Crisp to Sicily

• Straight shooter

March 24, 2022 at 3:38 am

Hope so

5. Ando the brain dead barfly

March 23, 2022 at 6:30 pm

Bazlenka out injured..reverse trade

6. Daniel

March 23, 2022 at 7:11 pm

Hey legends!

Need 6 more spots in a competitive league!

code is DUFLD6C4

7. Bob

March 23, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Tom Green or Tim English> g Got the $$ to do either

8. Shags

March 23, 2022 at 10:14 pm

Breaking news!

• Thrice

March 23, 2022 at 11:00 pm

#rip

9. Fishxma

March 24, 2022 at 1:38 am

Hi everyone – Thinking going McInerny to Skinner and then? Ward to Green/Lipinski or Hough to L. McDonald? Thoughts please

10. Fishxma

March 24, 2022 at 2:01 am

Or is there a straight swap available (def or mid) for 580k or less? (already have Sicily,Hewitt and Rowell as well as the more expensive rookies) Help needed – Thanks

• brian Smith

March 24, 2022 at 2:04 am

Maybe H.Young at 555?

• Andyjh

March 25, 2022 at 8:36 am

Chad Warner.. Will be a safe 105 this year & is a bargain.

11. brian Smith

March 24, 2022 at 2:02 am

I’ve got a choice of three sideways trades on the table:
    L.Henry to similar forward – Stengle or Xerri or Maginness;
    H.Chapman to similar def – Foley or Milera
    McInerney to Sicily
    McInerney is likely to lose the most cash next round, so I think he’s first to go.
    And Stengle is likely to gain most cash due to his low b/e, so I think he’s next to bring in.
    Any comments? This leaves me with SdK on the bench as a red dot.

12. Port 4 Premiers

March 24, 2022 at 10:08 am

No idea on trades here boys, however I am considering trading Jmac to mccartin and playing mccartin D6 (milera D5). Is this stupid or could be worth it?

13. The Chosen Won™®©

March 24, 2022 at 10:46 am

Dustin Martin is on personal leave from Richmond and may not play this weekend against GWS.

Good Luck

14. Jake

March 24, 2022 at 1:23 pm

What are our thoughts on Ward, can he be traded?

• Pilll

March 24, 2022 at 2:13 pm

I wouldn’t trade yet – definitely had the role considering he had 3 less CBA’s than Titch (14 to 11)

If you can downgrade one premium and bring in another in midfield to move him to the bench I would recommend that

15. Prowling Tiger

March 24, 2022 at 2:17 pm

Does anybody know why we’re not being advised of the center bounce attendances and kick in stats this season. The traders have mention some, but maybe they have access to the Champion Data stats.

• Warnie

March 24, 2022 at 2:25 pm

Available in the AFL app now, so we don’t publish them (saves me a HEAP of time!). Go into game, click on players and then tap advanced and change the stats to CBAs – also kick-ins are there.

• Prowling Tiger

March 24, 2022 at 2:56 pm

Thanks for the reply Warnie. I understand you have plenty of other things on your plate.

16. Spud

March 24, 2022 at 2:28 pm

Backline dramas.
    Crisp, Whitfield, Hewitt, McInerney, Milera, McCartin.

I want to downgrade McInernry, use the cash for a Mid and then get Ward to my bench.

I have no idea who to downgrade to though. Help please!

• spud

March 24, 2022 at 2:50 pm

Can’t get it done so thinking:
      McInerney to Sicily
      Gibcus to a 190k def for the bench (O’Driscoll or Skinner if they get named)

Gives me 161k

any better options?

• Prowling Tiger

March 24, 2022 at 3:08 pm

It seems that is your best option.

• spud

March 24, 2022 at 6:53 pm

Now Milera hasn’t been named either! I might be keeping Gibcus!

17. Squid

March 24, 2022 at 7:13 pm

Haha, let the carnage begin, I hope people learnt a valuable lesson about counting chickens before they hatch.

18. peterthomas25

March 24, 2022 at 7:50 pm

Desperate times and it’s only round 2.

Milera to D. Tucker or N. Blakey?

Have no bench cover to hold Milera. Trading down would leave me far too weak in defence and Tucker and Blakey are the only somewhat viable options I can afford.

• Squid

March 24, 2022 at 10:52 pm

Trade down, wear it then make a move next week, no guarantee Tucker or Blakely do better than a rook but I feel like a bit of cash set aside may help next time you get caught like this which could be as soon as next round.

19. FreemTheDream

March 25, 2022 at 2:22 am

Can I have your opinion on something thanks fellas….
    First trade is Milera down to Skinner as a cash grab for next week to upgrade Gibcus to a possible Sicily type as I missed out on him, and can’t afford to get to him this week with the players out.
    Stuck on my second trade..
    Either thinking Baldwin out for Pedlar, with Pedlar being onfield. Or do I go Baldwin out, rotate Hayes from Ruck to Fwd so he is onfield this week, and then bring in Hugh dixon in Ruc.

I feel Pedlar has decent job security for the next 4-5 games and will outscore dixon and therefore make more cash, but obviously having Hayes onfield would be nice in Fwd. Just have a feeling maybe this week Hayes comes back down to earth and gets a 55-60 and Pedlar does likewise..
    Thanks in advance lads.

20. Sam

March 25, 2022 at 6:40 am

Help please. What’s the smartest.

1. Mcinerny to Hayes for cash gen + 400k for next week or
    2. Straight to heeney and miss out on cash gen rookies?

21. Gone Fishing

March 25, 2022 at 8:30 am

Hi all,
    I am unsure on what trades to make this week and would be keen to hear everyone’s thoughts on potential trades. I know I have to get rid of McInerny however, unsure how to do that.
    Please see my team below:
    DEF: Lachie Whitfield, Jayden Short, Justin McInerny, George Hewitt, James Sicily, Lachie Jones (Patrick McCartin, Sam De Koning)
    MID: Jack Macrae, Lachie Neale, Patrick Cripps, Matt Crouch, Jye Caldwell, Matt Rowell, Nick Daicos, Jason Horne-Francis (Connor MacDonald, Josh Ward)
    RUCK: Max Gawn, Brodie Grundy (Jack Hayes)
    FWD: Josh Dunkley, Stephen Coniglio, Zak Butters, Will Brodie, Josh Rachele, Tristan Xerri (Connor Durdin, Nick Martin)
    UTL: Jackson Mead
    Remaining: $7k (before trades)

Thanks!

• MIKE

March 25, 2022 at 9:59 am

I would look to going Mcinerney to either Tucker or Foley. Probably Foley. Be 11 do will make $ and should be good for a 70 + score.
      Other trade Mead to any new rook you are comfortable with