My Team

My Team 2021: Rd. 15

Discuss your potential trades.

Discuss your team, strategy, players, etc. in this post. Offer up constructive comments if you want questions answered yourself! Be a giver, not just a taker! This is a great community and we want it to stay that way. We love banter as much as the next person, just keep it clean!

For season stats, head to dtlive.com.au’s Data View.

Fantasy points for and against – season

CLUBPTS
STK1472.23.71.21609.83.71.5
SYD1571.63.40.61472.12.10.7
WB16224.61.21464.52.10.5
WCE1542.23.21.21591.83.41.2

1. Cody

June 21, 2021 at 1:28 pm

laird, stewart, whitfield, cumming, daniel, ridley (briggs, highmore)
    Taranto, merret, walsh, brayshaw, langford, harmes, smith, newcombe (bramble, mead)
    Gawn Flynn (reeves)
    Hall, Kelly, Zorko, Hunter, Hind, Phillips (cahill, armatey)
    (treacy)
    No idea what to do guys
    82k in bank
    any thoughts appreciated

• Paul

June 21, 2021 at 3:45 pm

Only player you have with cash on his head is Highmore. Go down to say a Walker ( Freo ) and then upgrade Robertson for a fallen premo mid eg Pendles and throw Bramble, Newcombe or mead to Utl.

2. Xavier Murat

June 21, 2021 at 3:15 pm

Stuck a bit with my trades, need a bit of help-
    Team:
    DEF: Laird, Mills, Crisp, Hind, Docherty, Lloyd (Bianco, Foley)
    MID: Taranto, Macrae, Lyons, Miller, Walsh, Parish, Merrett, L.Edwards (Newcombe, Downie)
    RUCK:
    FWD: Hall, Ziebell, Robertson, Poulter, Amartey, Treacy (W. Phillips, Hagan)
    U: Robertson

Thinking of going Robertson (Brisbane) down to either a Briggs or a Madden, and either Hind to Whitfield/Kelly/Zorko or i might have to get Reeves off my field.

• JMD567

June 21, 2021 at 9:07 pm

Your midfield is legitimately the stuff of dreams! How!! Haha. I think your forward lines needs work. I would try and get Kelly or Zorko in there.

3. Paul

June 21, 2021 at 3:40 pm

Def: Laird, Doch, Lloyd, Cumming, Harmes, Cox ( Kossie/Highmore)
    Mid: Macrae, Taranto, Merrett, Walsh, Kelly, Phillips, Houston, Newcombe(Bramble/Bianco)
    Ruck: Gawn & Darcy ( Meek )
    Fwd: Hall, Hind, Langford, Dusty, Poulter, D Robertson (Briggs/Amartey)
    Utl: Shipley
    Bank = $155k

Trade Options:
    1) Kossie to Walker & Robertson to Neale
    2) Kossie to Walker & Phillips to Lyons/Mitchell
    3) Kossie to Foley & Hunter/Pendlebury

Other options welcome

• Paul

June 21, 2021 at 4:25 pm

3rd option was Kossie to Foley & Robertson to Hunter/Pendles

4. Nathan96

June 21, 2021 at 4:43 pm

This is my team right now and i’ve got no idea who to get rid of this week so any advice would be well appreciated.

DEF: Hall, Laird, Mills, Short, Houston, Bianco (Highmore, Jeffrey)
    MID: Macrae, Parish, Guthrie, Taranto, Merrett, Mitchell, Newcombe, Edwards (Bramble, Valente)
    RUCK: Gawn, Grundy (Meek)
    FOR: Kelly, Langford, Hind, Martin, Poulter, Amartey (Lynch, Brockman)
    UTI: Taheny

Not sure what to do so any advice would be awesome!

• JMD567

June 21, 2021 at 9:10 pm

I wonder if you could go Brockman to a 170k rookie and Poulter trade out, move hall to forward line and possibly get Haynes or even another premo.
      Good luck

• Nathan96

June 22, 2021 at 12:11 am

Exactly what I was thinking but do I go Haynes and $ or Brad Crouch and no $ ???

• JMD567

June 22, 2021 at 3:44 pm

Given your midfield still has 2 rookies I would get Crouch. He is on my radar. But sadly I cannot get to him.
          I cannot wait for my trades next week. Will be getting in Grundy and Neale, I have a question need to trade out 1 of Ridley or Cumming or Houston in order to make this happen. The 2 left would be D5 and D6 respectively

5. Creepy Brucey from ClownTown

June 21, 2021 at 5:13 pm

Is Briggs a buy with Mummy due back this week?

6. Tim

June 21, 2021 at 5:29 pm

How can I move kozi to back line without a trade please.
    Take out kozi fwd
    Move robo from mid to fwd
    Move Whitfieldfrom def to mids
    Then want kozi back in def
    Sorry if I’m a bit slow on trying to this

• Rambo Tambo

June 21, 2021 at 7:12 pm

You’ll need to use the utility position moving one position at a time. Unless you’ve locked a ruck only in there.

7. Fishxma

June 21, 2021 at 7:27 pm

Hi everyone – thoughts please

Option 1 – Poulter to Wines or
    Option 2 – Phillips to Lyons ?

• JMD567

June 21, 2021 at 9:12 pm

Phillips goes first I think

8. Fishxma

June 21, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Or
    Option 3 – Byrnes to Neale?

9. Justin Stitchup

June 21, 2021 at 8:29 pm

Toby Greene, Zac Bailey or Isaac Smith?

• Cooper

June 22, 2021 at 4:50 am

Danger or Pendles for similar price?

10. Matthew Perry

June 21, 2021 at 8:35 pm

New Draft League. 8 teams. Play each other once, then top 4 finals series. Live draft Wednesday 23rd at 8pm. Please join if you’re keen to stick with it for the rest of the season. League name: Short and Sharp. Code=T6CPJKEU

11. Bman

June 21, 2021 at 10:07 pm

1st trade locked in with Markov -> Amartey (DPP)
    3 rookies on field with Newcombe, Amartey & Kosi
    For my 2nd trade do I go;

A) Kosi -> Pendlebury
    B) Phillips -> Wines/Lyons (Field either Kosi or Treacy)

12. Lewie-14

June 21, 2021 at 11:07 pm

THOUGHTS ON TRADE IDEAS ??

Def: Laird Daniel Houston Ridley Haynes Idun (Bianco Madden)
    Mid: Macrae Taranto Merrett Mitchell Whitfield Neale Gaff Newcombe (Bramble Scott)
    Ruc: Gawn Grundy (Meek)
    Fwd: Hall Kelly Hunter Martin Hind Amartey (Phillips Ralphsmith)
    Utl: Rantall
    $68k to spend

• PowerAde

June 22, 2021 at 1:59 pm

great squad, interested to know your rank? i reckon you could cash Philips and/or Rantall for basement and/or maybe Scott or Idun for an upgrade, lean towards backline upgrade

• Lewie-14

June 23, 2021 at 10:43 pm

Started the year poorly so playing catchup unfortunately. Mid 4000 at the moment, made ground during byes so hoping for a late charge

13. James

June 21, 2021 at 11:13 pm

Best mid under 717k?

• Cooper

June 22, 2021 at 5:00 am

Bolton IMO or Dusty, Danger, Big Cunners maybe. Could look at Libba, Langford if u forgive last week. Greenwood, Lukosius have had some good scores

• Cooper

June 22, 2021 at 5:04 am

Forgot Pendlebury, worth a look. Keep an eye on those Eagles, Hawks Rookies to see if named

14. Justin Stitchup

June 22, 2021 at 8:10 am

Is CJ Jiath injured?

15. The Kid

June 22, 2021 at 8:50 am

Do I get keays, mitchell or zorko this week? I am def getting zorko this week or next except is it better to bring keays or mitchell in this week. What do you guys think?

• Scott

June 22, 2021 at 10:19 am

Mitchell probably tagged by de Boer and Keays could tag Walsh. Go Zorko as O’Connor will go to Neale.

• The Kid

June 22, 2021 at 3:46 pm

Thanks mate

• Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

June 23, 2021 at 12:57 pm

keays will not tag walsh,

16. Nathan

June 22, 2021 at 11:27 am

Hey guys, getting rid of Mitch Duncan but don’t know who to go to.
    I’m looking at Miller, Steele, Wines, Lyons and Merrett.
    Thoughts?

• PowerAde

June 22, 2021 at 1:55 pm

would you consider guthrie? i reckon with dunc’s out he goes large

17. Will Gorman

June 22, 2021 at 12:41 pm

Ok don’t make fun of me I’ve only just really turned from an average fantasy player to one who takes it. seriously so my team is pretty cheeks.

But trade advice got 232 in bank and i reckon will phillips is gonna get a game this week cause look at VFL

DEF: Lloyd, Short, hind, cumming, Jiath, Highmore, (Koz, Bianco)
    MID: Macrae, Parish, Mitchell, Merrett, Walsh, Cripps, Blicavs, Bazlenka, (Newc, Downie) dont laugh
    RUC: This is where im fucked: Flynn, Hunter (Reeves)
    FWD: Ziebell, Kelly, Hall, Poulter, Amartey, Rowe (H JONES, O Henry)
    UTI: W Phillips

I’m thinking either Hind for Edwards and then Downie for Darcy
    Baz for Pendles/Martin then ROwe for Stringer
    Jiath for Darcy and Downie for Foley
    Walsh for Pendles then Hunter for O’brein

18. James

June 22, 2021 at 4:34 pm

McEvoy to Whitfield or Rozze to Boak?

19. EHAWK

June 22, 2021 at 9:29 pm

Hi All,

Is Brad Crouch a good trade in for this week? I am keen on bringing in a nice POD with low ownership this week, although I might also strengthen my forward line by bringing in either Pendlebury or Zorko.

Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.

• Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

June 23, 2021 at 12:51 pm

look i would consider grabbing brad crouch, he’s averaging 100 and he’s really the only one you could bring in other than steele from st kilda,

i like zorko or pendles for premium ceiling or value in pendles more though

20. Another Arctic Flying wombat Panda of Doom named Drowning fish

June 23, 2021 at 12:34 pm

hey Lad’s

probably doing the same trades as everyone else this week

here’s my team anyway

AFL fantasy

DEF: Stewart, Short, Whitfield, Hind, Rich, Harmes, (Highmore, Bianco)

MID: Macrae, Merrett, Wines, Keays, Mitchell, Taranto, Langford, Poulter, (Newcombe, Bramble)

RUCK: Gawn, Darcy, (Hunter)

FWD: Hall, Dusty, Hunter, Robertson, Weightman, Amarty (Scott,, Kozi)

UTL: Macrae Jr.

4k pls help :(((((((((((

22. Paul

June 24, 2021 at 12:08 pm

Who goes first: Phillips or D Robertson

23. Scott

June 24, 2021 at 3:32 pm

I have both – probably toss of the coin. Maybe one each week for next two. Just when I think I can trade Philiips, I need him as no better alternative (trying not to downgrade to another rookie). Have thought about him to Pendlebury.

24. lewie14

June 24, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Who to get rid of first, Phillips or Hind ?
    Hind has a huge breakeven so could lose more cash $$