JLT2 Fantasy Review – Ep. 120
Huge podcast looking at the JLT numbers we need to know and plenty more.
Another weekend of JLT Community Series action has a few more names make their way on the Fantasy watchlist including Jack Steven (MID, $630,000) who played a blistering first half on Thursday night.
The Saint went at over two Fantasy points per minute. Steven’s ownership increased off the back of that performance as many coaches remembered that he was the highest averaging midfielder of 2015.
Roy, Calvin and Warnie highlight some of the best performances of the weekend including potential dual position additions we may see this year. Dustin Martin (MID, $646,000) is a good chance to add FWD status while Brent Stanton (MID, $574,000) has a role that sees him playing significant minutes in the defensive 50.
Also in this week’s podcast:
- Game-by-game notes on Fantasy relevant players.
- The changing ruck strategy including thoughts from Glenn Luff from Champion Data on the third man up rule and Fantasy.
- Roy’s look at the best of the swag of under-priced players
- How the first round of our Fantasy Draft is likely to pan out.
- A team from Morts on the highest averaging players of the first two JLT game that would be scoring 2281 from the best possible on field 22.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes. (Please leave a rating and review to help us move up the charts).