Voting is now open for the DT TALK Golden Stubby for Round 17. This coveted prize will be awarded to the player who excelled on the weekend, taking into account price, form, opponent and whatever else tickles your fancy!
This weeks nominations (collected by @WarnieDT through Twitter) are:
- Adam Treloar (108). What a week to step up with a nice ton. He would have been the emergency for a lot of coaches with the unexpected donut of Mitch Robinson or even just covering Buddy still. Whatever the case, if you had him playing on your ground, you’d be a happy coach!
- Tommy Bugg (102). Was he Brought-on for you this week (haha… do you like that?!)… what a ripper score from the guy who has come through in a time of need for a few coaches!
- Dane Swan (165). Or should I make that score 330 as he SHOULD have been your captain. Calvin said it was the safest bet ever on DT Talk LIVE this week, and he ended up being that! There has been talk about how the fantasy pig had 49 disposals but shouldn’t get a Brownlow vote… who gives a shit about that?! It was pure fantasy piggery!
- Scott Pendlebury (142). This nomination is for those coaches who held onto to him through the pain of the multi-bye rounds for what was supposed to be a 1-2 week injury. It wasn’t but the gun has made those who held him happy and he is now a massively awesome point of difference… hey Roy!
- Jack Grimes (135). With a few failures this week, Grimesy loved his circle work up in Darwin. Despite their loss, the Demons co-captain racked up plenty of touches for us and those with him are laughing. The special thing about this is that there was doubt on him to play after a bit of an ankle injury last week!
Who deserves the Golden Stubby for Round 17
- Adam Treloar (13%, 224 Votes)
- Tommy Bugg (6%, 113 Votes)
- Dane Swan (52%, 916 Votes)
- Scott Pendlebury (16%, 274 Votes)
- Jack Grimes (13%, 227 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,753
Stay tuned for the results. If you are a beer company looking at this, we’re looking for a sponsor of this awesome award (and much more brilliant exposure). Please contact us if you are a beer company and want to get on board!