Voting is now open for the DT TALK Golden Stubby for Round 16. This coveted prize will be awarded to the player who excelled on the weekend, taking into account price, form, opponent and whatever else tickles your fancy!
This weeks nominations (collected by @WarnieDT through Twitter) are:
- Brandon Ellis (103). A few nominations came through for Brandon Ellis even while the game was going. One of many players covering in the backline!
- Lee Spurr (104). We thought he was gone… but came in as a late withdrawal and score 104! Massive for those with backline cover chucking the E on a player who was just an emergency in his own team!
- Andrew Carrazzo (123). He has been awesome since we all picked him up whether that was the first week he was back or when he was cheap as chips a couple of weeks ago… he could potentially be the second highest averaging defender come season end!
- Brett Deledio (141). This man will be the highest averaging defender at the end of the year and he turned on an awesome display against Gold Coast… shame his effort wasn’t enough to beat the Suns.
- Ryan O’Keefe (142). He is only in around 3% of teams be he has been great of late. 28 touches in the second half boosted his score and also helped get the win for the Swans over in WA!
Who deserves the Golden Stubby for Round 16
- Brandon Ellis (23%, 467 Votes)
- Lee Spurr (20%, 408 Votes)
- Andrew Carrazzo (23%, 476 Votes)
- Brett Deledio (22%, 457 Votes)
- Ryan O'Keefe (11%, 228 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,036
Stay tuned for the results. If you are a beer company looking at this, we’re looking for a sponsor of this awesome award (and much more brilliant exposure). Please contact us if you are a beer company and want to get on board!