Voting is now open for the DT TALK Golden Stubby for Round 11. This coveted prize will be awarded to the player who excelled on the weekend, taking into account price, form, opponent and whatever else tickles your fancy!
This weeks nominations (collected by @WarnieDT through Twitter) are:
- Dayne Beams (155). Absolutely sensational to help boost the scores for his owners on the Monday long weekend after a round of shitness. 37 touches and a goal to top score for the day.
- Steele Sidebottom (150). After letting Calvin and the rest of us down last week when we put the C on him, he bounced back for a ripper today. 36 touches and a great goal. A handy score for those who reversed trades and left the C on him!
- Dane Swan (142). The biggest Fantasy Pig of them all. After his two weeks off, he was back fresh and ready to go. 42 touches and two goals was a brilliant return for those smart enough to hold him (yes, I’m kicking myself).
- Jobe Watson (131). Jobe was awesome in the Bombers come back at Etihad Stadium. Some jumped on him this week over Stanton and would be very happy. One of the few premium midfielders to score well this round.
- Jason Blake (131). I have only put Blake in here off the back off @stkildathunda’s tweet: “noone will have him, Jason Blake deserves it for his enormous match! He cant buy a brownlow vote so next best thing!” Haha. Hopefully he gets one this week!
Who deserves the Golden Stubby for Round 11
- Dayne Beams (35%, 741 Votes)
- Steele Sidebottom (19%, 401 Votes)
- Dane Swan (18%, 380 Votes)
- Jobe Watson (17%, 364 Votes)
- Jason Blake (11%, 224 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,110
Stay tuned for the results. If you are a beer company looking at this, we’re looking for a sponsor of this awesome award (and much more brilliant exposure). Please contact us if you are a beer company and want to get on board!