DT TALK

DT TALK Live: Round 19

It’s Round 19 and we are faced with a multi-bye round. Richmond, Sydney and Brisbane players are unavailable but there is plenty to talk about with DT! We chat about what to do with Higgins, who the best defender options are to get in… Birchall, Suckling, Fisher, Waters. We look at the DT finals and some things to think about there. Enjoy your 42 minutes of DT TALK goodness!

44chappo

July 28, 2011 at 7:56 pm

calvin buying green shirts, classic work boys.

Warnie

July 28, 2011 at 8:02 pm

He’s on there now… not getting green shirts… just ones that won’t clash with the vest!!

44chappo

July 28, 2011 at 8:07 pm

haha, wet myself at that point. Is there likely to be a secondary sale. Got no way of purchasing before deadline.

Warnie

July 28, 2011 at 8:54 pm

Not for the extra20 sale. It’s a bit of a ripper! I’m going to get myself kitted out!

SALTY

July 28, 2011 at 8:44 pm

cheers fellas always a quality watch the big questions i was hopin to get answered was who outta SUCKLING or BROUGHTON would u choose, i need to upgrade rawlings cheers

Warnie

July 28, 2011 at 8:54 pm

Suckling.

SALTY

July 28, 2011 at 9:07 pm

cheers Warnie, looking forward to seeing the back of rawlings. (all those owners can thank me now for the 100 he’ll score this week after i trade his ass )

Chuck Norris

July 28, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Hey Warnie, great show as usual! Just quickly, by what time should I post my twitter question up so you can put it into the show? My question was gonna be Fyfe, Goodes, Voldt or Le Cras.

Warnie

July 28, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Answer is Fyfe. If you have it sent in anytime Thursday before about 5pm, you’re a chance!!

Chuck Norris

July 28, 2011 at 10:15 pm

Cheers Warnie. Thanks a lot!

TheAussieDigger

July 28, 2011 at 9:55 pm

2 trades left with Higgins, Bartel, Chappy, Heppell and Gibbs up for trading before any injuries happen.

Where are the trades probably best spent keeping in mind i’ve got $130k?

Rayo

July 28, 2011 at 10:04 pm

Just finished the DT Talk double header!

Stuffed if I know what i was doing last night that distracted me but hey good show(s) guys!

Warnie good to hear you’re up and about, I had a shocking mid season and for memory you were up against it too! I have great news after averaging above 2280 over the last 5 rounds I have gone from 18k to mid 4k to Im wrapped!

Anyway Im done gloating, good show

Rayo

July 28, 2011 at 10:34 pm

last week?!?!

olliebrown11

July 28, 2011 at 10:40 pm

Boys,

I need to get rid of Daniel Harris for some cash, but i need a rookie at a rookie price or just up of a rookie price.

Who would you say is the best go. None of my mids have any byes to end the season and i have Mzungu in the mids but i need some cash!

Help!

So Phisticated

July 28, 2011 at 10:50 pm

So i’m pretty set on getting fisher in this week… the only question being which rookie to trade out? The two i have available to trade out are A.Otten and Puopolo. I don’t plan on trading the remaining rookie out of my side as I don’t have that many trades to spare so as they are around about the same price the real question is who would you rather keep in your team? The fact that Hawthorn have such a good finals run makes me look toward Puopolo a little more favourably but as of late A.Otten has been doing quite consistently and Puops 45 against Melbourne in a run over victory was a little worrying.

edge

July 29, 2011 at 2:34 pm

alive in the eliminator, and looking like i’m going to need to trade. 2 options:

out duigan, in fisher

OR

out iles, in s.thompson / m.priddis / any other mid under $402k.

my backline is weaker, and i have less dpp coverage there. makes sense to trade in fisher, but leaves me naked back there for this round. i think the fact that fisher is playing GC is the clincher

wazzup

July 29, 2011 at 3:36 pm

Who thinks drew petrie could be worth a roll of the dice for captain
    he is unstoppable and carlton have no good defenders