DT TALK

DT TALK Live: Round 16

We have our 4th multi-bye round and there is plenty to talk about in Dream Team terms. We award the Golden Stubby which brings a blast from the past – Roy loved that! Boom! Calvin is loving his green vest, but more importantly his Captain selections.. see what he has to say about that! He also has some hot tips for this week too!

Woodys Wasps

July 7, 2011 at 8:22 pm

If you liked it then you should’ve put a ring on it. Gold fellas. Loved it.

Warnie

July 7, 2011 at 8:31 pm

Boom! We thought it was funny at the time.. we did that 2 yrs ago… bad, bad, singing and dancing!

Pavlich29

July 7, 2011 at 8:26 pm

awesome show boys!

blackandwhitenoise

July 7, 2011 at 8:30 pm

when do you fellas record this stuff? because buddy is playing according to the dreamteam site.

Warnie

July 7, 2011 at 8:32 pm

It says Buddy is playing… but we’re tipping he won’t. We want him to (we all have him and need him to play), but it’s not looking great.

blackandwhitenoise

July 7, 2011 at 8:35 pm

warnie, i’ve got 10 trades left (already made 2 this rd) and $233,600

should i shed off players such as liberatore and toy now? or should i wait till the end of the season gets closer.

Warnie

July 7, 2011 at 8:39 pm

Get rid of them… you won’t see Toy again. Get your upgrades completed asap.

blackandwhitenoise

July 7, 2011 at 8:49 pm

cheers for the help warnie, GO THE DONS!

sugnayeragam

July 7, 2011 at 8:55 pm

Hey boys,

McEvoy worth upgrading Smith to? If not, who should I pick up? I have Cox, don’t really want finals byes players (Goldstein)

If I get McEvoy I can upgrade Dawes to Goodes, or if I get a cheaper ruckman I could pickup Pav, Cloke etc

baxter28

July 7, 2011 at 9:09 pm

Hey fellas,

Love your site. I have a bit of a dilemma this week in my forward line. The rest of my team is complete but I still need to make a few changes up forward.

Goodes, chappy, buddy, Petrie, prestia, smith, Harper. (bye: fyfe (dp mid), callinan, mzungu, Howe.)

I have 5 trades and $207,900

Should I make trades to avoid a possible donut (who too)? Or stick with my team and hope buddy and harps play?

I want to finish my team soon to have a good chance of winning my league (coming 2nd) and have trades for finals

Warnie

July 7, 2011 at 11:36 pm

Take a potential zero and maybe try to get in Pav or Sylvia after this week. If ur playing for finals, that’s a better option. 5 trades is pretty low!

Shane_o_85

July 7, 2011 at 10:08 pm

Great show guys. “Is your name nugget?” haha, classic! This show is my DT must view. Love the chemistry, can tell you guys have been mates for years talking DT shit.

Warnie

July 7, 2011 at 11:33 pm

We are very good at talking shit! Haha! Thanks for watching. As you can probably tell, we have a lot of fun doing it! Nice way to spend a Thursday evening with ur mates!

44chappo

July 7, 2011 at 11:29 pm

‘The James Gwilt drinking game’

1) Watch the dt episode on the afl website
    2) Every time gwilty says the word “ummm” do 1 shot

Skill level- Advanced. Do not try this if you are a light weight.

8. feathertopDT

feathertopDT

July 8, 2011 at 12:15 pm

WARNIE YOU CALLED MY UNCLE HAHAHAHAHA

feathertopDT

July 8, 2011 at 12:17 pm

He was at my house lol i was watching this and all i heard in the background was NUGGET!!!!!!!
      If those stupid Fish didn’t appear i would have said something on the night

thats hilarious

TheBigFella

July 8, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Current team is as follows:

Team name: Fistable (only interested in League win)

Gibbs, Deledio, Fisher, Shaw, Heppel, Goddard, Puopolo (Hurley, L. Thompson and Otten)

Pendles, Swan, Cross, Hodge, Thompson, Smith (Prestia, Jacobs and Curnow)

Cox, Lobbe (Z. Smith and Tippet)

Goodes, Chapman, Sylvia, Franklin, N Riewoldt, Rioli, Dawes (Mzungu, Didak and Dixon).

7 trades, $246700 in the bank

What are your thoughts on the following:
    Hurley -> Broughton
    Curnow -> Boyd
    L. Thompson -> random $80400 bloke
    Dawes -> Pavlich,

I am going to struggle to get Boyd, as I am falling $1000 short right now but I can swap curnow for I. Smith (BE 11) if he has a good game this weekend. Otherwise, who should I get? I was thinking Griffen or Dal Santo?

Thanks in advance

SlightHawk

July 8, 2011 at 1:55 pm

Yeah Zac Smith is pretty much guaranteed to play. Won’t be a late withdrawal.

mhomas

July 8, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Set Your Goals yess!

SALTY

July 8, 2011 at 8:29 pm

DT prank calls.. GOLD.. cheers for the chuckle fellas