Calvin's Captains

Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 13

TOP 5 UPDATED (in comments) – “Yo jump back up now, and give the pirate some room, the fuse is lit and I’m about to go… BOOM’ but quietly though cause I don’t want to start another ash cloud. Argg! Check it out brufer!

Yo yo yo… due to the ash cloud, welcome to a very quick edition of the world famous Calvin’s Captains for round 13! With so many of our ‘go-to’ premiums on the sidelines this week, we have a very tough call to make on Friday afternoon. I’m a des-pirate man here and have been checking the stats on my phone flat out as this Irish pirate and his crew have been stranded in Melbourne until we board my pirate ship (Spirit of Tas) of Thursday. ‘Calvin, shut-up and get on with it…’ Good call mate so, less dribble and more wisdom on the way… check it out.

Boyd-acious

Last week, Matthew Boyd was awesome against the Saints with a huge 143 (39d) and finds himself again under the roof at Etihad Stadium this week. Under the roof, Boyd has scored 16×100+ scores in his last 18 games and is a lock to do it again. He has a lowest score of just 115 in his last 5 games there and averages 126 in his last 3. This is truly amazing! But did you know that the Adelaide Crows are his worst team to play when it comes to scoring DT points? Can you believe that and will you go against this? I don’t blame you either way… but check out these stats. Boyd averages 83 against Adelaide in his last 3 with a highest score of just 94 in his last 4. He has 3×100+ scores in his career Vs this mob over his career of 12 games.

So I’ll pose another question to you… do you think that Boyd will be in the top 3 scorers for the Bulldogs? If you answer this yes then you’ll like these stats.

Adelaide Vs West Coast (Rd. 12)
Kangaroo top 3 scorers had 127, 122, 105

Adelaide Vs Kangaroos (Rd. 11)
Kangaroo top 3 scorers had 144, 138,129

With that said… I’m cautious, and you have to be based on his history. But the Crows are crap, but then again they have been crap over Boyd’s last 4 games against him so why are his last 4 scores under 100? Crazy, but he’ll smash it don’t you worry about that, and under the roof he’ll be great… but you just needed to know.

Smoking up the Ash in Tassie

Yep, under the ‘ash cloud’ this week we have many stars at Aurora Stadium with their hands up ready to be your captain this week. Ablett is coming off previous scores of 146 and 132 and has averaged 120 on the Hawks in his last 3 games against them and then we need to look at the Hawks themselves. He will get the Brad Sewell tag, but it won’t matter cause he will be great. Buddy had 127 last time he was in Tassie this year and Hodgey averaged 122 there in 2010! Sam Mitchell had 129 last time he was in town and had 129, 105 and 112 there in last year. This ground produces DT points and it will again this week against the Suns… and this is why.

Rd 12 Vs Kangaroos… the top 5 players this game averaged 123
Rd 11 Vs West Coast… the top 5 players from this game averaged 127
Rd 10 Vs Geelong… the top 5 players from this game averaged 127

With that said… the Hawks will have a field day on the highest scoring DT ground in Australia, don’t you worry about that.

Arrggg, there you go. Calvin the pirate signing off from under the ash cloud (hence the pic) and we wish you all the best for rd. 13 and I’ll see you next week for another ripping edition of the world’s famous… Calvin’s Captains.

JohnnyMacIntyre

June 16, 2011 at 12:12 am

trying to gauge what option is better

def: shaw adcock goddard enright gibbs deledio heppel, puopolo stanley jacobs
    mid: swan pendles ablett boyd thompson bartel. harris hibberd smith
    ruck: cox smith, sandi macauley
    fwd: chapman sylvia franklin goodes higgins knights riewoldt, mzungu lynch callinan

currently 8 trades left

in a cash league with a reasonable ranking but have lost close games against lowly ranked sides, need to avoid zeros and win the games in the short term. smith out and sandi likely to be out for coxs bye is a huge issue

option 1
    this week
    sandi to petrie
    lynch to howe
    next week
    riewold to tippett

pros: 300k in the bank, getting on the howe bandwagon
    cons: only 5 trades will remain

option 2
    this week
    sandi to petrie
    lynch to tippett

pros: 6 trades left
    neutral: about 130k in the bank, may need another downgrade at some stage?
    cons: miss the howe boat

thoughts appreciated

JohnnyMacIntyre

June 16, 2011 at 12:14 am

another pro of option two, keep riewoldt as cover in place of howe

cooby cats

June 16, 2011 at 3:58 am

I thought Tippett maybe injured?

Ignore trading lynch out u havent gained enuf to burn a trade on it

Consider sandy to vardy, I know you missed vardy at 90k but he will rose rapidly job security looks decent they named ottens on the bench and him number one last week

U will pocket a lot of cash too

And u don’t want Petrie in if you are going to aim for league win

44chappo

June 16, 2011 at 12:29 am

there needs to be an article dedicated to who to chose between ablett and mitchell as those are on a lot of peoples radars. Most people already have players like murphy and boyd in there midfeild. Someone cover this article.

Blue boys

June 16, 2011 at 12:49 am

Personally i would go Shiels ahead of Mitchell……..more marks & tackles. More even spread when scoring so less reliant on just possessions!!!
      Also reckon tags are more likely to go to Mitchell and Hodge, rather than Shiels.
      Having said that i am planning to bring in GAJ.

YPJ

June 16, 2011 at 1:23 am

By the end of this week I’ll have all 5! Pretty happy with that.

I reackon I’ll go Mitchell too and Boydy VC. Hopefully I’ll be at the game so hoping for my dreamteamers to do great. Don’t really care about the outcome all about the DT points :P

Big Lance

June 16, 2011 at 6:29 am

Calvinhater, no Bud?

Rydo

June 16, 2011 at 6:42 am

Calvin et al…what do you think about Shiels as a smokey for the big C? I could go Boyd or Ablett…but I’m looking for something a bit different…

westy711

June 16, 2011 at 7:07 am

I’m going for Buddy Franklin.

tkol

June 16, 2011 at 8:22 am

Mitchell for me!

More importantly though is the selection or NON selection of Isac Smith o&/or Shaun Atley.
    The most stressful team selection so far this season for alot of coaches coming up tonight…
    At times like this you wish you only coached for a premiership, that way you could just bite the bullet & take the loss!

Frankie Muniz

June 16, 2011 at 8:42 am

Calvin’s Captains are shit now, lazy, talks about two options then randomly chucks a few others up in the top 5.

tkol

June 16, 2011 at 8:53 am

Pretty harsh considering the Captain was stuck in Melbourne.

UmpiresRFu_ked!!

June 16, 2011 at 9:29 am

West coast v adelaide and kangaroos had the top three scorers? Ummm typo?

jaeger

June 16, 2011 at 9:41 am

O Fantasy Freako, Fantasy Freako! Wherefore art thou?

SunnyGazza#9

June 16, 2011 at 9:43 am

This is what i want to do next week…

Knights>Sylvia
    then downgrade dixon>Daulhaus(If don’t have enough money)

next week after that…

Kraukeour>Stevie j(Worried about cover for finals though)

Any other upgrade options?????

Zan

Zan

June 16, 2011 at 10:53 am

This guy!!!!

it was a joke , You buffoon

Quanzo

June 16, 2011 at 11:04 am

You cant just go covering that stuff up saying it was a joke, its out there now. Haha just kidding, thought it was pretty funny

Killbot

June 16, 2011 at 11:05 am

Top gag dude. My favorite part was when you used the smiley icon!

Fozzey

June 16, 2011 at 10:00 am

Selwood to Scully mabye a good option, i think id prefer Selwood to Mitchell but i already have Hodge…

Shane_o_85

June 16, 2011 at 10:16 am

Im thinkin the same. Can use the 100k to finish my backline. Will leave eight trades for the run home!

Case

June 16, 2011 at 11:53 am

I am going along that line of thinking as well but allow me to add fwd (sylvia). That would make my 8th foward Knights. Still have one spot in the backline to fill but can’t see any real value down there at the minute.

Cameronsmith

June 16, 2011 at 10:03 am

Would you play all hawthorn players then even Puopolo

tkol

June 16, 2011 at 10:14 am

If you had a choice then yes.
      I’m choosing Paw Paw this week ahead of Stanley & Duigan.

Shane_o_85

June 16, 2011 at 10:17 am

Stanley and Duigan long gone from my squad. Milked those moo moo’s. Go Puop-po-loo!!

tkol

June 16, 2011 at 10:32 am

I feel for you, they’re both firing at the moment and continuing to get stronger.
          Fantastic replacements to see the year through.

Shane_o_85

June 16, 2011 at 10:46 am

I decided on Lower, Otten and Heppell instead. Got Thompson, Toy and warming the bench with Jacobs as emerg. stuffed up with bringing in Gilbert though, should have went Fisher. Hopefully saints learn from their failures with starting him up forward. He needs to be loose in the back man!

Rojo33

June 16, 2011 at 11:05 am

Agreed TKOL, They are both still pulling consistent scores & they are still going up in price. Bad luck for those who pulled the pin too early.

Shane_o_85

June 16, 2011 at 11:15 am

Its all about knowing when to hold and when to fold. Most rooks will plateau and start losing cash. Your Concas, Swallows, Libba’s, darlings and even Heppells are testiment to this. At that stage last week I wanted another back prem, and thought Lower had value as he is being played in the guts, and Puop, Otten still had cash to make. Thomo can stay on the bench as a 9th.

Lazzzzzzzzzz

June 16, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Ha, your such a spud!!! What’s the point of a rookie if your gonna keep him this long!!! There both crap avg not more than 75ish….

The clear reason why your teams are crap and mine is elite!

Cameronsmith

June 16, 2011 at 11:32 am

So play Paw Paw what about Otten or Stanely which one to play.

Mega-Goat

June 16, 2011 at 10:35 am

Very juicy trade on the cards!
    Darling > Howe
    Swallow > Boyd to complete midfield

Shane_o_85

June 16, 2011 at 11:10 am

Sounds good. Boyd is a jet

Im gonna go either:
      Unique
      1.Selwood > Scully
      Then hold the moolah till Sandi’s return then:
      Ryder > 211
      Cookie
      2. Selwood > Boyd
      Not that cookie isn’t smart. What I really wanna do is hold for a week then go ‘wood > Pendles, we’ll see.

Mega-Goat

June 16, 2011 at 11:48 am

I love a bit of unique, there are too many teams this year with such similar lineups

matty_

June 16, 2011 at 11:00 am

Two trades I am thinking of doing this week:
    Darling –> DPP Fwd/Ruck (Lets me get Petrie back into the fwds next wk – dont ask)
    Heppell –> Gaz

Team:
    Gibbs, Delidio, Goddard, Broughton, Duigan, Lower, Hibberd (Stanley, Batchelor, Jacobs)
    Boyd, Mitchell, Chapman, Hodge, Heppell, Mzungu (Swan, Pendles, Bewick)
    Cox, Petrie (Z. Smith, Sandi)
    Fyfe, Sylvia, Franklin, Goodes, Knights, Darling, Lynch (Didak, Krak, Richardson)

Lets me bench darling and Lynch up forward next week with didak back and petrie not required for ruck duties, and bench Gu and Krak next week in favour of Swan and Pendles.

Thoughts? Any problems with this plan?

G-Bangers

June 16, 2011 at 2:17 pm

if you have enuff trades turn C.Richardson -> J.Tippett for your DPP with Petrie

BBBJCIM

June 16, 2011 at 11:19 am

DT rookie here, need advice…

Need to trade Mundy, but I got a shite forward line (weakest links playing are Darling, Zaharakis, and J Voldt).

Have the option of Mundy —> Gazza (then no dosh to upgrade fwd line)

or

Mundy —> Pavlich/Mitchell then Darling —> Sylvia

Hate Friday captains so I’ll give Boyd a miss for the big C. Thinking of Cox, he kills it on Pattersons.

Thoughts ladies?

matty_

June 16, 2011 at 11:28 am

I think you will get a better return from the second option. Mitchell would be my choice for the midfield option. He is no ablett, but is a quality premium. Darling to sylvia is a good option…You have to back in selections like zaharakis and jvoldt otherwise its just wasting trades.

7ator

June 16, 2011 at 11:33 am

Thinking of going Roili against GWS, small farwards have been ripping it up against them.

R2-DT

June 16, 2011 at 11:41 am

Ok but you’ll have to wait a year.

Yeah id say Rioli would be a nice choice, even over Franklin.

UmpiresRFu_ked!!

June 16, 2011 at 11:43 am

lol +1

7ator

June 16, 2011 at 12:01 pm

Haha, Whoops, just planning well ahead!

oliversarmy

June 16, 2011 at 11:36 am

I have a few options for Selwood just not sure what I should do…

1) Get Mitchell (but already have Hodge, Suckling, Franklin + i. smith and bailey on bench)

2) Get another premium I don’t already have like GAJ (I have swan, pendles, boyd, hodge already. Would prefer not to go murphy or watson for league win purposes, also concerns of GAJ getting rested)

3) I have several DPP fwds/mid in my forward line, but only one link to the midfield. so could hold a week, go selwood –> sylvia and create a second DPP link? This would give me 3 DPP links with midfield (1 in def/mid and 2 fwd/mid) to make sure I can cover donuts for rest of the year…

4) hold jelwood until he comes back

also i have 9 trades left and 17k in the bank

any advice greatly appreciated! thanks!

Killbot

June 16, 2011 at 11:44 am

I can’t really see GAJ getting rested this year. It’s not like they will be playing finals and I think McKenna will want to finish the year as strongly as possible in the hope of building some hype for next years membership. That said Sylvia will be pretty hard to pass up next week and the DPP is appealing. Still GAJ for me though, I reckon the end of this year will see him and a fully fit Swan back on top of DT.

Albert Lloyd

June 16, 2011 at 11:45 am

Where on Earth did this GAJ getting rested rumour come from?

He’s the captain and best player by a mile, he won’t be rested.

R2-DT

June 16, 2011 at 11:57 am

Yeah people hearing rumours he’ll be rested, or/and hes carrying a niggle.

Who said he’ll be rested? Where is this niggle?

Could someone with a niggle really get 20 kicks, 18 handballs, 3 marks, 8 tackles and 2 Goals last week.

Blue boys

June 16, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Don’t think people are hearing these rumours about GAJ, think they are starting them!!! Probably in an attempt to stop others picking him up.

Gerryboy

June 16, 2011 at 2:06 pm

totally agree guys, the rumour mill is hard at work…this is GAJ the DT King…welcome aboard!

McScoundrel

June 16, 2011 at 11:57 am

Think I’ll belatedly trade for little GAJ this week and put the C on him. Has anyone got stats for Calvin’s second picks??? haha. As for all this talk about GAJ getting rested…guns from all the top four teams will be in the same boat so what gives? Looking at a team without emergencies this week and a probable nut courtesy of Z Smith. The only good thing about getting a nut earlier in the season is that if/when a second one comes around, its emotional impact is zilch.

Blue boy

June 16, 2011 at 12:18 pm

This week im thinking of downgrading Sandi to hopefully gawn if he is playing so i avoid a donut and make some serious cash to up grade

Batchelor to Scotland

then next week

either

Otten to Shaw and Knights to Slyvia

Or

Lower to Shaw and Harris to Slyvia.

is it better to keep Lower as 8th mid or knights as 8th forward?

Any thoughts on the trades?

Cheers

Serenity Now

June 16, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I would get Bailey, Vardy or Browne instead. Gawn will be Gawn as soon as Jamar is back (listed as test this week). With no other rucks Bailey most prob has best js although injury is the worry with him.

Albert Lloyd

June 16, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Hey guys!@!!!!`1

wanting to do Darling —> Howe this week with 11 trades and this as my team:

B: God, Gibbs, Suckling, Adcock, Lower, Stanley, Heppell (Howard, Hibberd, Tarrant)

M: Pav, GAJ, Swan, Pendles, Selwood, Hodge, (Curnow, Jacobs, Prestia)

R: Cox, Sandi (Smith, T Tipps)

F: Franklin, SJ, Goodes, N Roo, Petrie, Kinghts, Darling, (Mugatu, Lynch, Richo)

334K in teh Connonwealth Bank

Good trade or should I improve elsewhere first?

What say you?

matty_

June 16, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Are you a little bit light on for cover this week without Pendles, Swan, Selwood, Z Smith? Do you need to trade for cover?

I am assuming Petrie DPP to ruck, Lynch onto the ground for Tipps, Mugatu subbed on for 1 of swan/pendles/selwood…Then what? Can you get hibberd into the midfield for cover?

Other then coverage, it is a solid trade – Darling seems to have peaked.

Albert Lloyd

June 16, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Yeah a bit light on for cover but I’m playing a douche this week so I’ll win anyway without making any trades.

Yep, Petrie into the ruck was just displaying my strongest team.

matty_

June 16, 2011 at 1:01 pm

In that case, with this week is in the bag, seems like you have a very strong side and the planned trade will net your more cash, which is only a good thing to have ready for later in the season, or to upgrade one of the weaker backs. With your position I would be looking to get another premium forward to replace darling further on down the track, so there is no reason to hold onto him. He has done his job.

Albert Lloyd

June 16, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Thanks Matty,

Yeah I’m planning on getting Sylvio once he bottoms out and Didak/Fyfe, aswell as another strong back.

That’s 4 straight upgrades I could probably do leaving me 6 trades for finals/LTIs which should be enough I rectum.

Killbot

June 16, 2011 at 1:21 pm

I agree with off loading Darling but with that much money in the kitty already I would be going straight to a premium like Silvia or Fyfe. You’ll be wanting to get more premo forwards in at some stage any way so why not save the trade and get the extra points now. Howe will be a handy player but I wouldn’t want him on the field and Gu and Lynch should be good enough forward cover.

Albert Lloyd

June 16, 2011 at 1:23 pm

I would get Sylvia in right now but he will fall another 20K this week so won’t pounce till next week.

RossFC

June 16, 2011 at 1:26 pm

he wont fall 20k he is averaging 101 @328k he will go up at least 10k

Albert Lloyd

June 16, 2011 at 1:48 pm

BE of 148 mate, he will drop this week.

Killbot

June 16, 2011 at 1:34 pm

True, staright to Fyfe then if you’re plan on bring him in anyway. Then next week Knights to Silvia. Forward line done, 9 trades and close to 200k left.

Zan

June 16, 2011 at 2:09 pm

nice

Birdy

June 16, 2011 at 12:36 pm

what do we think of going selwood to scotland then dpp with jacobs or hibb to finish off backs, then look to get ablett later or monty when he’s a tad cheaper. i would go straight swap to ablett but i only have $500 :(

matty_

June 16, 2011 at 1:03 pm

I think it may be better to get on board Gaz sooner rather than later. Anybody able to tell me when he is due for a price rise?

TeeTee

June 16, 2011 at 2:13 pm

GAJ’s BE is in the 70s this week, so likely to rise again this week.

tkol

June 16, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Off topic but…Why arent we talking about Selwood to riskmyteli?
    He is such a consistand ball winner and wll always post 104-105?
    Im talking myself into doing it, please egg me on!

matty_

June 16, 2011 at 1:02 pm

Do it!

Albert Lloyd

June 16, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Small ceiling = meh in my book.

Birdy

June 16, 2011 at 4:03 pm

yeah, i am put off by his small ceiling, go for it though he has got to be one of the most cosistant dter’s of the season!!

25. Billz

Billz

June 16, 2011 at 1:00 pm

The boys are on SEN talking DT in 5 mins if anyones interested. http://www.sen.com.au/mediaplayer

horse

June 16, 2011 at 1:05 pm

im just wondering whether or not i need to trade out dawes, at the moment hes my 7th forward and ive been happy with his last couple of weeeks but should i be looking to upgrrade him to someone else.

ive only got 5 trades left as well

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Suckling, Broughton, Adcock (Jacobs, Batchelor, Thompson)
    MID: Swan, Boyd, Ablett, Mitchell, Bartel, A.Swallow (Hibberd, Bewick, Smith)
    RUC: Cox, Smith (Bailey, Keefe)
    FWD: Franklin, Goodes, Johnson, Sylvia, Fyfe, N.Reiwoldt, Dawes (Mzungu, Richardson, Dixon

about 20k left, im thinking i should just hold with so few trades left?

R2-DT

June 16, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Nope

Hold on to him. 5 trades over 12 rounds.

Your team looks pretty set so use those remaining trades for injuries and finals trading

Gibbs,Enright,Bartel,Swallow,Johnson in Finals. Thats 5 trades that may be needed over 3 rounds.

If i were you i’d be hoping to get round 22 off so you dont have to trade out/bench all those Cats.

One more and you’d be the Crazy Cat Lady.

Albert Lloyd

June 16, 2011 at 1:51 pm

looooooooooooool

tkol

June 16, 2011 at 1:23 pm

The same dawes that scored 109 on the weekend?
      Who would you bring in, Superman?

Zan

June 16, 2011 at 2:16 pm

I would go Goodes well befor Dawes (BE)

but If I where you I would save your Trades for injuries and finals

your team looks good to me ;)

peshandtandoori

June 16, 2011 at 1:23 pm

I can’t believe you mentioned Hawthorn and didn’t mention Liam Shiels! His last 5 scores have been 122, 131, 122, 77 and 144. A bit out there but he is definitely my Captain this weekl.

Shazzam66

June 16, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Definitely going Boyd this week

Especially after being burned last week at the hands of Calvin’s Captains by selecting Cox.

He has been terrific at Etihad this year.

Bazza_01

June 16, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Was just looking for thoughts and any advice on how to complete my team.

Team is as follows with 61 thousand in the bank and 10 trades:
    Def: Gibbs, Shaw, Deledio, Goddard, Adcock, Broughton, Heppell (Lower, Puopolo, Jacobs)
    Mid: Boyd, Pendlebury, Swan, Bartel, Dal Santo, Hodge (Hibberd, Evans, Prestia)
    Ruck: Cox, Smith (J.Tipp, Derickx)
    Forward: Johnson, Buddy, Chappy, Goodes, Petrie, Didak, Darling (Mzungu, Richardson, Callinan)

Lazzzzzzzzzz

June 16, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Who’s team is it? Yours.

Do it yourself, you don’t see champion players like myself asking for advice!

matty_

June 16, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Can I get some opinions on the following trades:

13 Trades remaining.

Darling –> J Tippett (Suns – 114k throwaway trade to get petrie back in the fwds)
    Heppell –> Ablett

Alternatively I could go:
    Darling –> Howe
    Heppell –> Ablett

Then next week:
    Lynch –> J Tippett to enable DPP with Petrie…

Lineup:
    Boyd, Mitchell, Krak, Hodge, Swan, Pendles, (Heppell, Mzungu, Bewick)
    Cox, Sandi (Z. Smith, Petrie)
    Fyfe, Sylvia, Franklin, Goodes, Knights, Chapman, Didak (Lynch, Darling, Richardson)

Killbot

June 16, 2011 at 2:01 pm

I’d go Krak to GAJ if you can afford it, you’ll lose the defensive link if you go Heppell. I’d also consider Darling to Callinan rather than Howe if the extra 12k makes a difference.

matty_

June 16, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Thanks for the input Kill.

I could afford to go krak — ablett and the 12k diff between callinan and howe makes no difference to me, and I expect howe is more likely to pay off. Is Callinan expected to get some games?

The choice between heppell and krak though – They both provide DPP, so the loss of either is a little restrictive, however I think the mid/fwd dpp is more beneficial for my side.

Killbot

June 16, 2011 at 2:46 pm

Trade Krak and you’ll still have a forward link with Gu in the mids. The only time I can see Krak’s DPP being more valueable than Heppell’s is during the Freo/Melb/Adel multi-bye and unless you’re still on track for the car that round won’t count for shit anyway.

General consensus is that Callinan will get a run in the next couple of weeks and when he does play I would back him to hold down a spot in a very average Crows side. At his age they traded him to play and his one of those feel good stories that the Crows fans will get behind during a crap year. Always a risk bringing in someone that hasn’t played a game though.

matty_

June 16, 2011 at 2:53 pm

The Krak choice sounds solid, I will go with that.

I am still hesitant to pick callinan without a game or two under his belt, so will probably pick up Howe.

Big Feller

June 16, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Is there any chance that Robbie Campbell might get a gig for the Dees this week? I know I’m dreaming but it’d save a tasty donut!!!

chalmers

June 16, 2011 at 2:39 pm

puops, heppell, gibson, duigan.

which 2 on the field???

Lazzzzzzzzzz

June 16, 2011 at 2:48 pm

Who cares, your team is screwed if those are your options.

Albert Lloyd

June 16, 2011 at 2:52 pm

Not really, jerk.

Killbot

June 16, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Top work on the trifecta of rad ‘make up your own mind’ posts on a site dedicated to discussing DT options. When you get sick of the trolling schtick let me know and I’ll come up with another gimmick for you. Maybe one where you offer helpful advice but then finish each post with “….of cock!” so you’re helping but people still know you’re proper hardcore. something like this:

“I’d go Puops against the Suns and probably Duigan…..

….of cock!”

See, genius isn’t it? Alternatively, you could go with something a bit more obscure like a Polish parkour fan gimmick, like this:

“Hi new friend, I am student in Poland who loves number one sport footballs AFL! I think Puopolo and Duigan is best choice for you my friend. Yes this is ok of course. If you come to Warsaw you stay with me and we have fun with new extreme sport parkour! My friend, Yuri, from Latvia says Riga is number one best city in eastern block europe for extreme sport parkour. He is lie! Warsaw has most extreme scenarios for urban activity. You not stay with Yuri!!! I have 2 jet ski!’

Sweet. Ok mate you are welcome to either of those gimmicks. If anyone else wants to be a fcuking annoying poster let me know and I’ll be happy to sort you out with a gimmick as well.

A new gimmick….

…of cock!

Lazzzzzzzzzz

June 17, 2011 at 9:13 am

Hmmm, someone really needs a job! or a life. Ha

Phomesy

June 18, 2011 at 3:04 am

You just got owned so badly the internets almost collapsed.

Salad Dodgers

June 17, 2011 at 12:39 pm

lol

Case

June 16, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Okay, thinking of going the smokey trade and getting in Scully. It will leave me with 6 trades left and no cash!

If anyone has any alternatives/thoughts it would be appreciated.

B: Goddard, Delidio, Suckling, Shaw, Gibbs, Heppell , Duigan (A Ottens, Pederson, B Smith)

M: Swan, Boyd, Pendles, Mitchell, Ablett, SCULLY (selwood replacement) (Hibbard, B Jacobs, Mzungu)

R: Cox, Z Smith, (L Keefe, J Tippet)

F: Franklin, Goodes, Rioli, Chappy, Petrie, Didak, SYLVIA (Darling replacement) (Knights, Darling, C Richardson)

Case

June 16, 2011 at 4:49 pm

Whoops Howe is on the forward bench rather then Darling.

DJ Delicious

June 16, 2011 at 5:34 pm

shaw or fisher

The Seamen

June 16, 2011 at 9:18 pm

need to do something with dangerfield was think him to didak after next round ?? any thoughts oh have 110k

36. Calvin

Calvin

June 16, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Hi ho… there strangers and sorry for not yet popping my head into say hi on my post, but I have been watching out of my non patched pirate eye. Plenty of great captain discussion in here, mixed in with lots of crap, selfish chat about insecure people and their trades/teams etc… but I’m not here to talk about that. I’m here because I have a change to my top 5. As you know, sometimes this happens and it may happen again. But as it stands, my top 5… in the order I would pick them if I had them, now stands like this…

#1 – Mitchell
    #2 – Cox
    #3 – Ablett
    #4 – Boyd
    #5 – Marc

Cox has rocketed up the list for a couple of reasons. Firstly he is at Patersons Playground and with the fact that Gary is playing the high possesion hawks, I made the move. Now, I have might have Gary (after Selwood trade) and Cox, and for me I’ll be going Cox. Love to have Mitchell but I don’t him, unless I go him over Gary argg. Anyway…. My captain will serious come from that order above.