What we’re after is a football nut that knows the Oracle stuff. They must be experienced so no grads. The work will be hard, easy, frustrating and fulfilling as we’re a small company and there’s always lots to do and many things to improve. Lastly, it’s a job where we can talk about footy and claim it’s work!
Contact email@example.com directly with your CV.
- Strong PL/SQL development, debugging, tuning and optimisation
- Strong Oracle RBMS architecture, Oracle JDBC, Oracle supplied packages, Data Modelling and Database security models
- Competence with UNIX shell scripting and solaris
- Knowledge and competency in DBA tasks
- Knowledge and competency in DB design tasks
- Large Oracle database experience
- Exposure to interfacing PL/SQL with Java client software.
- Creation of reliable and documented database PL/SQL objects