My Team 2016: Version 1.1

Chad, the man behind DT Live, has updated the Drawing Board for the 2016 season with all player positions and price now in. Head over to the site and select ‘Drawing Board’ from the drop down menu and you can start picking your AFL Fantasy and Real Dream Team squads for the upcoming season.

Click here to use the Drawing Board.

Once you have picked your team, you can simply┬ácopy and paste your team to put in the comments below. Now that we have My Team cranking, discuss any players, team structure, etc in the comments. As always, keep it civil and if you’re advice, make sure you dish out some of your own (make sure it well thought out and not blatant trolling – we’re totally over that after 10 years of DT Talk!). Make sure you name up which competition your team is for as there are different prices and a different strategy for each.

Get keen for a massive season ahead.

Click here for My Team 2016 – Version 1.0.

2,641 Comments

  • Used: $9,983,000 (99.8%), Remaining: $17,000 (0.2%) On Ground: $8,972,000 (89.7%), On Bench: $1,011,000 (10.1%)
    Expected Total: 2059, Site Expected Total: 1742
    Def: K.Kolodjashnij (90), T.Duryea (85), Z.Williams (80), M.Hartley (50), R.Smith (50), T.Mohr (50) (K.Collins (24.59), C.Byrne (40))
    Mid: T.Mitchell (120), G.Ablett (110), J.Macrae (108), T.Rockliff (120), T.Adams (108), B.Gibbs (100), B.Hartung (90), S.Menegola (55) (J.Jansen (30), J.Barrett (22.60))
    Ruc: S.Martin (105), M.Leuenberger (80) (M.Cox (22.60), G.Nyuon (22.60))
    Fwd: D.Martin (100), M.Barlow (98), D.Zorko (100), T.Greene (95), C.Bird (85), J.Anderson (60) (N.Kommer (55), Y.Eades (22.60))

    haven’t posted in a while n have tried to go with a team of more keepers thought