Round 10 Lockout Chat

Stay tuned for the late mail ahead of round 10. Discuss your team and issues out of the round in the comments!

Friday 7:27pm

Weather from Shags.

FREMANTLE v RICHMOND
Domain Stadium , 6:10pm AWST Friday, June 5,
Partly cloudy. Light winds.
CARLTON v ADELAIDE CROWS
MCG , 1:40pm AEST Saturday, June 6,
Mostly cloudy, Light winds.
GOLD COAST SUNS v SYDNEY SWANS
Metricon Stadium , 4:35pm AEST Saturday, June 6,
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers.
PORT ADELAIDE v WESTERN BULLDOGS
Adelaide Oval, 7:10pm ACST Saturday, June 6,
Mostly cloudy. Light Winds
ESSENDON v GEELONG CATS
Etihad Stadium, 7:20pm AEST Saturday, June 6,
Under Cover
GWS GIANTS v BRISBANE LIONS
Spotless Stadium Syd, 1:10pm AEST Sunday, June 7,
Mostly clear, Light winds.
NORTH MELBOURNE v WEST COAST EAGLES
Blundstone Arena Tas, 3:20pm AEST Sunday, June 7,
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers.
ST KILDA v HAWTHORN
Etihad Stadium S , 4:40pm AEST Sunday, June 7,
Under Cover
MELBOURNE v COLLINGWOOD
MCG , 3:20pm AEST Monday, June 8,
Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in evening

Friday 7:23pm

Get on William Hill for all of the best betting odds. Also check out Stu’s article.

Friday 7:20pm

Friday 5:02pm

Friday 4:42pm

Nix has got some bye advice happening.

Friday 4:37pm

Friday 3:50pm

Sorry! It has been a busy day with our school cross country carnival (no lunchbreak to get on). Here are some updates.

• Harley Bennell and Matt Shaw withdrawn from Suns. Broughton and Cameron in. Malceski and Glenn in as emergencies.
  • Our video is up on the AFL site. Click here to watch.
  • Download the latest edition of DT Spy’s “Trade Hard”.

Friday 2:00pm

MB-Free-Contest-Fri-5002

Boom! Not only is the the massive DT Talk contests in the $1.8K Friday Fever and Sunday Funday, there is the Saturday Slam worth a whopping $4.5K. Play these by clicking here.

…BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE! There is free entry in for Fantastic Friday with $500 worth of prizes up for grabs. Moneyball is simple and easy to play. Have a crack in this FREE game if you haven’t had some fun playing daily fantasy yet.

• 80, Jordan Lewis’ output since I bought him in to my team last week :(

• i don’t mind that belly has the round 12 bye. he is my number one upgrade target this week. can’t stand the sight of him in my team. will look to downgrade oxley, tarrant or saad.

• +1 i just need one more putrid week from him and he will become Martin. Can’t believe I’m saying it, but god I hope he survives and plays Round 11…his 30 points is still better than a donut

• That 30 points isn’t worth the cash he will drop. I hope he misses

• true

One of the dumbest moves of my DT career – dumping Grundy over Bellchambers a couple of weeks ago. Especially with Witts out today.

• +1000000000000

• i’ve got Swan as Captain and my opponent has Pendlebury and Nathan Brown +10 points.
    who wins??

• Have you got an interesting number or fact from round 10? Leave it as a comment below and it could feature in tomorrow nights article “The Numbers” right here on DTTallk

• 5- The amount of Sydney players who scored above 120 against Gold Coast

• 5 – Amount of Red Vests someone could have copped with popular players CEY, Amon, Bellchambers, Greene and VBerg all being subbed

• Add seedsman to that as well! Great numbers all round guys

• 97 – point differential between Adam Oxley’s game last week and this week. What a tease!

• yep and the midpoint is basically his average. I traded him this week, can’t say i’m too upset about it

• If anyone has cloke (and I’m hoping it’s only in elite) I bet you’re licking your lips right now! 68 at quarter time? I have 4 players on field who didn’t even reach that with a full game!

• bloody oxley has already outscored saad and newnes, why did I have him on the bench!

• Berg subbed, for fuck sake there goes my chance of 2150

• + lots of us. There goes my league win. Only needed 21 points in the second half. I don’t wanna know what score I get now… it’ll be less than 1800 …. FMDT

• And having the Ox on the pine… Blarg.

Swan dragged me up to 1858, out to 15000 ish.

• Was on 1980 with Berg and Seed to go. Well both those players are now subbed out.

F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK

• 2120 fantasy

2103 RDT

Should move up the rankings.