My Team 2014: Version 2.1

myteamv20articleA new year and an update of the Drawing Board, with the introduction of the new DT game, sees a new My Team post to chat about your teams.

Make sure you head on over to www.dtlive.com.au to put together your 2014 AFL Fantasy squad using all of the official prices and positions. Chad has been working hard to make this great resource for all AFL Fantasy fans to enjoy. It’s free and easy to sign up and you are able to copy and paste your team for the comments here on the site.

Please be constructive in the comments. Feel free to discuss any players, positions or any other thoughts about AFL Fantasy for 2014!

 

588 Comments

  • How many would you choose out of johnson/swan/ablett/pendlebury to be on your team and who?

  • TEAM NAME: DIG SET SPIKE!. (AFL Fantasy 2014)
    Used: $9,861,700 (98.6%), Remaining: $138,300 (1.4%) On Ground: $8,759,000 (87.6%), On Bench: $1,102,700 (11%)
    Expected Total: 1733, Site Expected Total: 2115
    Def: J.McVeigh (97.77), S.Mitchell (95.52), J.Grimes (76.79), M.Suckling (58.01), M.Scharenberg (46.00), L.McDonald (45.00) (C.Howard (25.00), J.Battersby (21.25))
    Mid: G.Ablett (114.61), S.Selwood (108.39), N.Fyfe (97.95), T.Cotchin (94.34), D.Beams (92.03), D.Thomas (63.91), J.Martin (49.50), C.Beams (34.58) (X.Ellis (25.00), J.Polec (25.00))
    Ruc: N.Naitanui (77.45), A.Sandilands (45.11) (B.Longer (35.87), D.Currie (21.25))
    Fwd: P.Dangerfield (98.65), D.Martin (97.05), L.Parker (84.69), D.Zorko (73.82), M.Clark (39.35), G.Rohan (25.54) (N.Bock (25.07), M.Honeychurch (25.00))

    Need to put some round 9 bye premos in their somewhere to balance it out but im not sure where?
    Can some people please give me suggestions of who and where to put them?

    or i might upgrade rookies or mid pricers i dont know

    Also have $138,000 spare, would love some feedback guys, i would appreciate it :)

  • TEAM NAME: Elliot3whu 2.0. (AFL Fantasy 2014)
    Used: $9,996,600 (100%), Remaining: $3,400 (0%) On Ground: $8,990,900 (89.9%), On Bench: $1,005,700 (10.1%)
    Expected Total: 1771, Site Expected Total: 2141
    Def: J.McVeigh (97.77), S.Mitchell (95.52), P.Hanley (85.55), D.Swallow (69.56), M.Suckling (58.01), C.Howard (25.00) (J.Laidler (25.00), J.Battersby (21.25))
    Mid: S.Selwood (108.39), J.Watson (98.52), T.Cotchin (94.34), D.Beams (92.03), M.Murphy (85.52), B.Ellis (79.21), C.Beams (34.58), J.Polec (25.00) (X.Ellis (25.00), E.Templeton (21.25))
    Ruc: N.Naitanui (77.45), A.Sandilands (45.11) (T.Derickx (25.00), D.Currie (21.25))
    Fwd: N.Riewoldt (103.14), P.Dangerfield (98.65), D.Martin (97.05), L.Parker (84.69), L.Franklin (78.69), N.Bock (25.07) (G.Rohan (25.54), D.Markworth (21.25))

    Team for round 1. Come round 2 side will look very different. Feedback appreciated?

    • very strong forward line, maybe downgrade buddy or parker to clark or fasolo and use the $$$ to get longer as a r3 or jack martin in the mids, hope that helped :)

  • In dream team is their unlimited trades after round 1 like afl fantasy?