The last weekend of the split round is upon us and the total lockout is in effect as of 8:40pm AEST on Friday night. Make sure you have made your trades and any other changes to your side! Discuss the round as it unfolds in the comments.
Second half of the split round is here and with only 4 games there isn’t a great deal to scramble for except for any VC loop holing action you might have tried. But like me you may have a heap of your players yet to come this week.
Check out the teams for the last four games of the split round.
Ben looks at an action plan to help you navigate the last few weeks of Fantasy.
- The Friday Scramble: Round 18 Part 2
- The Friday Scramble: Round 18 Part 1
- Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 18 (Loop Hole Edition)
- Daniel’s Dilemma: Swan to seek pastures new?
- The Friday Scramble: Round 17
- Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 17
- Jeppa’s Juniors – Round 16
- Daniel’s Dilemma: Midfield Trauma
- The Friday Scramble: Round 16
- Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 16
- Jeppa’s Juniors – Round 15
- The Friday Scramble: Round 15
- Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 15
- Jeppa’s Juniors – Round 14
- The Friday Scramble: Round 14
- Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 14
- Jeppa’s Juniors – Round 13
- The Friday Scramble: Round 13
It’s the first weekend of the round 18 split round. Remember we have a partial lockout with the players from teams playing this weekend locked out on Friday night and the remaining guys from the next 4 games will be locked the following Friday. Discuss the round as it unfolds.Read more ›
We have reached the split round. Does this make things easier or harder? Are you excited by loophole options or are you worried about them? There are plenty of things that we need to consider for round 18. Don’t jump in without thinking about it, there are plenty of scrambling things to worry about!Read more ›
Most banks want over $30,000 deposit to get into your own home. It’s not as simple as milking a Fantasy cash cow, it can take years to save that sort of cash.Read more ›