Boomshakalaka! There were a few jets who got us over the line this week and some unlikely heroes. Ellis, Vlastuin, Terlich, Dwyer and Ablett are the nominees for this week. Cast your vote now!
Another huge round has just passed with plenty of issues – none bigger than the late withdrawal of Steve Johnson and who ended up replacing him in your team. How did you score this week and who were your studs and duds? Let us know in the comments.
Thank you Power boys, but it’s time to go. The six most popular players traded out are all from Port Adelaide and most coaches are finding a bit of value to get in. Be sure to chat about your teams and scores over the whole weekend here in the comments.
It’s time to start culling those players who did their service for the first 7 weeks. Those players who looked like a Rolls Royce after round 3 but now run like Diesel with unleaded in it. Some of them won us games, some of them lost us games and now we can’t stand the sight of them.
- Trigger Happy: Round 8 – bye bye Portlets
- The Friday Scramble: Round 8
- Lefty’s Investments – Round 8
- Calvin’s Captains – Rd. V8
- Jeppa’s Juniors – Round 7
- Trigger Happy: Round 7
- The Friday Scramble: Round 7
- Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 7
- Jeppa’s Juniors – Round 6
- Leftys in-Vestments Round 6
- Trigger Happy: Round 6 – The defender edition
- The Friday Scramble: Rd 6
- Calvin’s Captains – Rd. 6
- Jeppa’s Juniors – Round 5
- Trigger Happy – 77.7% of Round 5
- The Friday Scramble: Rd 5
- Lefty’s In-Vestments – Round 5 part 2
- Lefty’s In-Vestments – Round 5 Part 1
No live show this week due to ANZAC Day. Here’s our pre-recorded ANZAC Day Special.