There aren’t many new rookie options available at the minute but that doesn’t mean Jeppa takes a backseat. Check out what he has to say on all the Round 9 action as well as his own trade strategy heading into Round 10.
Sparksy is back with a look at players who are ripe for the picking.
Pete from aflratings.com.au shares the numbers that matter.
The moral of the story is to stay true to the course… Hang in there team and trade for the long term.
Discuss your round 10 trades and thoughts in My Team. Get involved in the DT Talk community to discuss trades, captains and everything to do with your team in My Team!
- Versus: Lower Priced Rookies
- Fremantle Insight with Tommy Sheridan and Matt de Boer
- The Traders’ 2016 fantasy club preview videos
- What we learned from the NAB Challenge 2016
- Versus: Higher Priced Rookies
- My Team 2016: Version 4.0
- NAB Challenge Notes – Week 4
- NAB Challenge Squads – Week 4
- Versus: The Older or Younger
- NAB Challenge Notes – Week 3
- My Team 2016: Version 3.2
- Versus: Players who changed clubs
- NAB Challenge Squads – Week 3
- NAB Challenge Notes – Week 2
- My Team 2016: Version 3.1
- NAB Challenge Squads – Week 2
- Versus: 3rd Year Options
- NAB Challenge Notes – Week 1